Alatreon Captured!?
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Screams are heard from the clearing, as the bodies of Twice, Himiko, Dabi and Mr.Compress were sent flying into the air, back down and sent back upwards like they're in a trampoline park.

"Damn it! One is already troublesome... Now 16!?"

"Shh! Don't say it, Twice! She did say that we shouldn't call this unfair!" Compress scolded, holding his hurting abdomen. The others were also glaring at Twice, begging him not to cause Ryuko to summon more clones.

'Can we even win!? She is on another level!' Mr.Compress asked in his thoughts.

A lightbulb popped up in Twice's mind, and he snapped his fingers.

"Hey! Go easy on us, already, Alatreon, or whatever your name is!"

"Go... Easy~?" Ryuko asked, tilting her head.

The real Ryuko walked towards Twice's downed body, who is basically trembling under her shadow. In a flash, Ryuko then stomped his crotch, inviting a girlish scream and whimpering from Twice.

"Get good, scrub. Never tell me to go easy~ Onee-Sama hates those two words~"

Her horns then sparkled with electric currents, she is about to summon a thunderbolt as she returned all of her clones back into mud.

"Now, you... Will..."

A gunshot rang, and Ryuko knelt down before lying down on the ground below her.

"I-I did it! I can't believe it, I beat her!"

The villains looked at the assailant, revealing himself to be Mustard, holding his revolver.

"H...He just beat Alatreon, even when I, the great grandson of The Peerless Thief could not!"

Mustard begins to spin his revolver like a cowboy, before walking over to Ryuko's downed body to pose.

"Does... Does this mean I'm inferior to this gas-mask wearing clown!?" A stream of tears flowed out of Mr.Compress' mask as his pride has been stolen.

Afterwards, Mr.Compress told Mustard to continue causing havoc in the camp, to which he obliged only to be knocked out by Itsuka Kendo. Mr.Compress gave him the finger when he saw what happened, clearly still not over him for stealing the win.

At first they wanted to capture Katsuki Bakugo, but failed. They however got someone even better, The Alatreon. Izuku sees the group trying to escape with Ryuko being carried by Dabi, but he was too late to save her. He knelt down in failure before his fatigue caused him to fall unconscious.

Some time later, Ryuko's body is thrown to the ground rather harshly.

"What're we gonna do to her? Should we get her to the boss man or something?" Dabi asked.

"Or cut off her tits for destroying my balls!" Twice whimpered.

"Hold on. Just got a word from Shigaraki, he said to wait for further instructions."

The group then left, except for Mr.Compress who wanted to stay and guard the body until the man he called Shigaraki, which is the white haired villain back at USJ, to come.

He begins to caress Ryuko's flexible yet strong tail, and traced his hand up to her exposed back, before rubbing the wings. His eyes then landed on her horns, and he tried to use his quirk to maim them.

However, only bits of her horns are getting compressed, and he made a curious "Huh?" As he felt a presence behind him. He looked back to see nothing or nobody there, before going back into compressing the horns.

As it turns out, it was Ryuko's tail, sneakily trying to whack him from behind. She tries to raise it the second time, but Compress realized it after he turned around for the second time. He looked back at Ryuko's face to see her smiling at him.

Outside the room, Shigaraki arrives via a black mist created by Kurogiri.

"So, where's the hostage?"

The door to the room where Ryuko is kept then swings open slowly, revealing Mr.Compress slowly walking towards the others, and fell down flat to the ground.

"Compress?"

Then, the perpetrator walked out. Ryuko begins to swipe off some dust off her chest platings and wagged her tail once, which hits a wall and cracked it.

"Oh my, looks like my plan indeed worked."

"Y...You were faking it!?" Twice is now back on the ground, trembling as he felt phantom pain hitting his crotch again.

"I should let you know, that I am nature itself... And nature can never be controlled nor captured. Tell this to whoever shot me in the back, don't get so full of themselves."

A thunderbolt then strikes the building they are at, just when the front door is knocked.

"Oh well, I guess we didn't need to pose as pizza guys after all." Several Pro Heroes are outside, attempting to ambush the villains, but cancelled the plan after Ryuko destroyed the building. One of the heroes being All Might, much to Ryuko's amusement.

Later on, after Kamui Woods managed to bind every villain there, Nomus begin to spawn out of nowhere, just sparking another smirk from Ryuko.

"Come at me, no matter how many of you are there... I will prevail."

- To Be Continued

1