The Origin of Alatreon
46 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magne's lower body knelt down, as the rest of them got dismantled by a plague mask wearing man.

"What else do you want, aside from our aid?" Tomura asked the man, who is known as Kai Chisaki, AKA Overhaul.

"Capturing. We want you to capture Alatreon, for our group to study."

"Fine by me. That NPC's days are numbered, knowing your quirk just now. Who's volunteering?"

He looked behind him, there is Mr.Compress, who is hit with a quirk destroying drug who just looked down to the ground. Then there is a refusing Twice, who shakes his head rapidly, and Spinner, who is sharpening his weapons.

"We have, and I will say, hypothetically managed to find out her weaknesses, and we have crafted what we need for her." Overhaul said, handing them a pack of bottles with shiny liquid within them.

"These bottles are filled with liquid fire and icy mists. Use these, depending on which element Alatreon is at. If she shows any signs of weakness, then it's working."

"But then again, how can we find her? Toga's arrested, so no Intel."

"I've got eyes anywhere, Shigaraki. You should know that."

Meanwhile, Ryuko, in her gym uniform walks along a street, patrolling and pouting.

"Mou~ Why didn't they place me with Midoriya-Kun, I'll never know. I feel so lonely~"

She walks down passing by an alleyway, and she swung her fist there, hitting a masked man holding a knife.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there... Member of the Shie Hassaikai, may I presume?"

The man crawled away, holding his mask.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't you think it's impolite to back away from an active conversation?"

She whizzed towards the man, forcibly took his mask off and stared into his eyes.

"Who sent you here...?"

The man is seeing darkness and yet light that he could not comprehend within those red eyes, he shook violently in fear as both the light and dark within zooms in, looping.

"I... I...!"

"Not answering? I guess I'll have to persuade you a bit."

Her mouth begins to be surrounded by a heatwave, signalling a fire breath. However she concentrates the breath to a laser-beam shaped one which pierced through the man's shoulder.

He writhed in agony, as Ryuko slanted her eyes, happy at her handiwork until suddenly the sound of shattering is heard from beneath her, followed by an icy cold sensation.

She looked down to see that a bottle of ice blue liquid has shattered, and is letting out a mist of ice which tingled her.

She quickly flew away, only for...

"NOW!"

Spinner and Twice shouted in unison, bombarding the area with more of those ice bottles, causing Ryuko to be even more uncomfortable until suddenly her body flashed once in a small explosion, that caused her to topple down to the pavement below.

"You've done a great work containing Alatreon's power. Now, to capture and study her!"

Ryuko, weakened, slowly closes her eyes as her consciousness faded away. However at the last second she let out a small smirk.

Days passed, and Ryuko yawned as she opens her eyes.

"Idiots, they didn't realize that my powers can refill itself if they don't try to keep fighting me..."

She looked around to see that she is in a dark room, and sitting on a bed across from hers, is a little girl with silvery white hair, and a small horn on the right side of her forehead.

The little girl scrambled backwards as Ryuko slowly crawled towards her.

"My, my... What an adorable little girl."

Ryuko said, as she then caused her own eyes to glow, and pierces through the little girl to see her memories to know who she is.

"You... You're only known as Eri, who received a mutational quirk a few years ago."

"H...How do you know that, lady?"

"I can do magic~ That's why."

"W... What's magic?"

Ryuko suddenly had a feeling of angst upon hearing that. She saw that in Eri's memory she spent her time mostly in this cell like a prisoner, absent minded about the outside world.

"You know what~? I'm not answering. You'll know sometime."

"O-oh..."

The door opens, revealing another masked man, holding a cattle prod that is pointed towards Ryuko. She simply raised her hands, and followed the man, while glancing at Eri.

"Be back for you~"

She was brought to a room with a man wearing a plague mask sitting on a table.

"Well, well, well. Chisaki Kai, also known as Overhaul... What do you seek, capturing and bringing me here?"

"Study you. Now the world needs to know about what you are, a cursed existence, nonetheless."

He prepared a notebook, and a pen.

"Answer me truthfully, or I will dismantle you into parts."

"Shoot."

"Who exactly are you and when did you receive your quirk?"

"Straight to my origins, isn't it? Well then, I'll play along... Even though the Intel I provide will be still useless."

Ryuko clears her throat and begins to speak.

"I am once, a Sapphire blue gem hidden deep within Mount Asama, which you are familiar with right now."

"The most active volcano in this nation..."

"Right. Hundreds of years ago, I emerged within the stone caverns of the mountain, and a little girl from a nearby village, who has tears in her eyes after apparently receiving a lot of abuse from her family and villagers. She saw me, got entranced by the sight of me before touching me... And that's how I got this body. I consumed her, upon knowing that she is both pure and tainted at the same time... Light and dark. Using the hatred the girl bore, I caused the mountain to erupt violently."

"Was that in 1783?"

"You know your history. Yes, it is, Overhaul. And those that the girl has resented, are all killed within the eruption. I continued to live within the mountain, occasionally leaving to hunt for food and drink from a river for water... Until that day when a group of heroes and villains clashed."

"This is that great battle that both sides wanted to erase from history..."

"Exactly. I struck fear, to both sides to show them that intruding someone's territory is not a wise decision."

She grinned, as she then explained on how delightful the screams of either hero or villains that are doomed within the mountain. All of them are insignificant to her, none can match her strength nor comprehend her powers.

"... I'm ending this. You do know that your reputation would be tarnished if this go out, right?"

"Just try."

Overhaul finished his note, and gave it to one of his henchmen.

"Bring this, and make sure every single word written in there gets public."

"Yes, boss."

Ryuko was brought back to the cell where Eri is at. Eri walked closer to her, and Ryuko gave her a smirk.

"What is it, little girl? I don't have any games to play with."

"N-No, not that. Did that man touch you?"

"Touch? As if I'd let him."

The next day, the henchman returned empty handed, just as Overhaul is finished with his daily visit to the cell.

"Where's the note? And why isn't the information public?"

"I gave it to the League of Villains' Doctor. I even tried to print a copy to give it to the Hero Commission, but guess what Boss? Both sides burnt them."

"So, all that information for nothing."

"It seems so. Both didn't want the world to panic over a potentially doomsday bringing individual."

"How is the research with her scales? That protected her like armor."

"It's incredibly resistant to heat and cold, boss... And she always grew them back whenever we carved some from her."

"Maybe we can produce a new armament using the scales."

Ryuko grinned evilly upon hearing that.

"Insignificant fools, they don't know what will happen if they wear an armor made out of my scales~"

- To Be Continued

For those who have questions on this fanfic, a Q&A discord channel can be found here https://discord.gg/3GfSEcrD

0