Prologue – Isekai Time
158 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Snap*

“(Loved this new book, “Tales of Dragonwyrm Academy” wish I could meet the author)”

“Annnddd post, perfect”

Cain stretched as he uploaded his new post to his Inst*gram. 

‘I hope this helps the author out a bit’

Cain thought as he started getting ready for the day. Now normally this wouldn’t do much for a book however Cain wasn’t just anyone, he was a streamer and an extremely popular one at that. Through his exciting commentary and well thought out strategies he kept viewers entertained and enthralled. Although the main reason he was popular was because he was handsome and knew how to use that to his advantage. With his dark black hair, green eyes, and sharp jawline he raked in a large female fan base  on his social media.

‘Although the author is so mysterious, why do they have pen name? And HeWaY at that.’

“Well whatever, thinking about it too hard won’t solve anything.”

Cain finished brushing and fixed his outfit. He was wearing ripped jeans and a white tee with a black jacket over it. Of course he also had mask and sunglasses as well to hide his identity when he went outside.

“Time to go to the fan signing event I guess, good thing it’s close.”

Cain left for his own fan signing event 2 hours early so he could prepare and have ample time if something went wrong.

He locked up his apartment and started out on a nice stroll to the venue the event would take place at. On the way to the venue hew saw a sign.

“(Hot Chocolate 25% off!!!)” 

“Ooh, hot cocoa! Might ask well get some on the way.” Cain stoped by the small hot chocolate stand and ordered a small one to go. 

*slurp*

“Ahhhh, nothing is better than hot cocoa in the winter.” Cain let out a long sigh as he sipped his hot chocolate. 

“One hot chocolate please!”

Cain heard someone with an exited voice ordering behind him. As he turned around he saw a small head full of dark brown hair. She was wearing brown mittens with a blue overcoat and a bright red scarf.

“Thank you, have a nice day!”

The woman grabbed the drink in one hand and was holding a book in the other one. She took a drink of her hot chocolate and then quickly set off.

“What an eccentric girl” Cain said as he finished his drink before he started walking in the same way. He walked alone until he got to a crosswalk in front of the venue.

*thump*

“Ahh” The girl screamed out as she bumped into someone and spilled her drink.

“You b*tch”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” She repeatedly apologized to the person while attempting to wipe the spilled drink off their clothes.

“Just leave me alone!” The man yelled as he pushed her away. The dark haired woman fell backwards stunned and stayed there for a while stunned.

Cain saw the woman get pushed down from a distance and started running over to help her not noticing that the lights had changed colors.

“Hey are you all right?” Cain asked as he crouched down to help her.

“Mhm” She responded with a muffled noise.

“Alright good let’s get you off this crosswalk okay?” Cain said as he picked her up. As he was taking her away, she suddenly turned around and shouted,

“Wait my book!!” She started running back into the middle of the crosswalk and grabbed her book.

“Hey look out!” Cain shouted as he ran back to her.

*CRASH*

Out of nowhere a truck came and slammed into Cain and the girl. 

“Did…. they.. truck?”

“Are… okay?”

“Someone call 911”

Cain crawled over and grabbed her as he came in and out of consciousness.

“Damnit, screw you truck-kun”

After attempting to save the dark haired woman crossing the street he instead ended up getting hit with her. Looking at the frail woman dying in his arms Cain’s vision shifted to the book she was still clutching,

 [Tales of Dragonwyrm Academy].

“And screw you too damn book”

Cain clutched the woman tighter as his hazy vision slowly turned to nothingness.

Are you guys interested in reading more?
  • Yes Votes: 22 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 22
6