Chapter 2 – The New Imperial Prince.
88 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the ceremony, Cain’s life was peaceful; eat, sleep, and repeat. He didn’t really do much, but as his life went on his consciousness developed and slowly got clearer. 

Cain was able to remember his past life clearly and he was able to start figuring out where he was and why.

“Alright to start with where am I?” Cain started talking to himself to get his thoughts in order.

“I am in the Imperial palace dedicated to me.” Cain was currently residing in a large palace decorated with all kinds of gems and ornaments. 

“Pshh, hahaha, how did I go from a streamer to an imperial prince?” Cain started laughing as he thought about the situation he was in.

He looked around at his palace that was the size of the entire apartment complex he used to live in. “Well, an upgrade is an upgrade I guess.” 

“Now onto the next question, who am I?” Cain walked over to the mirror as he asked this question to himself. 

Reflected in the mirror was the body of a three year old. With dark red hair that dangled just below his eyes, he was an adorable kid that all who one would think  ‘cute’ just by glimpsing him. He was still small with a little bit of fat on his cheeks that just added to the image. Finally his eyes that resembled his mother’s, a deep purple that looked like they were sculpted out of amethyst.

Staring into the figure Cain said “Ah that’s right, the Imperial crown prince of this continent and the brother of the main character of [Tales of Dragonwyrm Academy].” Sounds nice doesn’t it? The future king of the entire continent, the highest position in the world. Able to tell anyone and everyone to do whatever they want. Add onto that the main character’s brother who he cherishes more than anything else. The amount of plot armor he should have is second only to the main character… 

‘Yeah right!, He’s killed off even before the story begins.’ The crown prince of the nation, treated as a backstory so the main character, Nicholas Ares Dragonwyrm, or Nico, could seem tragic and have a reason to act crazy.

In the original [Tales of Dragonwyrm Academy] the main character and my future brother, becomes saddened at his brother, Cain’s death and develops a possessive psychotic side while pretending to be perfectly normal as he grows up. Then once he turned 15 he went to the Imperial Academy dedicated to his dead brother. Said academy brings up memories of his brother causing him to go absolutely batsh*t crazy. He goes on a rampage but gets subdued before he can harm anyone so he gets put in detention. Enter the female lead who heals him and helps him get better. 

Now this would be a nice story, male and female lead get together and live happily ever after.

‘If only it was that simple.’

The story finishes out their school life, but then suddenly takes a twist becoming a war between good and evil. The war only ends when the female lead dies and the main character goes on a berserker rage and murders everyone on both sides, cutting off heaven and hell from the world forever.

Of course most readers were completely surprised. Even though the book was labeled as a tragedy, it still took quite the “surprising” turn. 

“Come to think of it, there is a Heaven and a Hell in this world, f*ck there’s even dragons, our last name literally means Dragon of the West”

Cain thought about the prospects of using the powers of dragon’s, or magic. Luckily he was born into a family blessed by the dragons. In fact the empire’s founder married a dragon, and their descendants make up the Imperial family.

‘Good job first emperor!’ Cain thought excitedly. Although as he thought further about it he realized something.

“Hey wait a minute, he f*cked a dragon!!!”


How do you guys want chapters?
  • Shorter chapters and faster release rate Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Longer chapters and slower release rate Votes: 4 66.7%
Total voters: 6
3