Prologue 1
73 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Love yourself."  was the hottest novel in 2XXX CE.  It was a cheesy name, but the moment this novel appeared, it immediately dominated the entire market. With its top-notch writing and art style, the novel was able to earn the spotlight of being a best-seller globally.

Somewhere inside the apartment, there was one woman that was currently holding a book with a howling burst of laughter while laying on her bed.

"Fuck Yeah! Fucking sow is finally dead for good!" 

"Wahahahaha!”

For five to six minutes, she laughed and laughed until it felt a pang in her chest. But even after she stopped, she could feel her body quivered from head to toe nonstop. 

Rereading the page again, she took pleasure from every word. It was her fifth time reading the whole novel, but that didn't diminish her enjoyment, not even a bit.

“Eh? What’s going on?” Just at that moment, the entire area around her began to flicker and distort as if she was receiving extremely unstable TV signals. 

“A power outage? Is it an earthquake? Or I am tired ?”

Just as the person was considering if she should stop reading and go to bed. Her body begun to surround by bright light and began to turn transparent!

Just like the void itself sucking every color from her body eventually, a fourth of her body completely disappeared.

The woman had been scared to be speechless. For a while, she was stunned and didn’t move from her spot at all. But after a moment, she realized that her body had begun to disappear into the void.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!"

The scene brought her to a state of unprecedented fear. Yelling for help as she ran toward the door.

But she quickly realized her room itself also disappearing into a void, completely cutting her out from outside. 

In the end, she gave up on trying to escape the room.  Raising her hand in front of her eyes, she could only see a faint outer layer.

“Why, I am disappearing? I was just reading a novel, nothing else. What will happen to me when I completely disappear into this light ?”

But then, after seeing the completely intact book, thought struck her, causing her entire body to tremble.

“Am I….am I transmigrating?! My body and soul are slowly getting transported into the world of novel ?!”

As if responding to her hypotheses, a bright light began to dim from one of her eyes that disappeared. She recognized 

From the blurred vision, she could identify a big bedroom with modern aesthetics.

"I transmigrated into a novel world ?" Momentarily stunned by the revelation, the woman finally began to howl in laughter.

"Hahahaha! I fucking transmigrated! All those novels, knowledge I studied, I will use them all!

"As for that push-over main character? I will steal every handsome guy and take her power! I can use her power far better and become a savior by saving the world!"

“Hm? What’s going on?"

"Hey, hey!...No, no, no, STOP! WHAT IS HAPPENING!!"

The previously ecstatic howls of laughter soon came to a stop, only to be replaced with a shriek of terror when she realized that the more the image became clear to her eyes sicker she felt. 

Then she lost contact with her vision.

Then the woman found out parts of her body were going through some kind of a grinder, turning into small particles spreading everywhere.

Seeing her body is slowly getting ground to dust.

The joy that came from “transmigration” was quickly replaced by the fear of death.

"W-what! Nobody said about this!"

That was her last word before turning into nothing but bits along with the book.

By now, the particles were passed through the wall by chance and rain down the person sleeping on the bed.

This was the typical fate of the uninvited guest who appeared in the plane of existence. It was harsh, but she was not the one.

5