Chapter 13
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alissa scurried away quickly and found Brandon waiting for her where she had left him.

"Do you want me to get us some popcorn?" Brandon asked.

"No thanks, you can get for yourself, I am full."

"In all honesty, I am too, so we can make our way to the movie then."

Alissa was sitting with Brandon in the movie and she was barely there. She kept on thinking about Aron. Why did she bump into him there of all places? Now he knew she was lying. Why did she have to lie?

She started to justify herself, she didn't owe anything to him. Yet her subconscious kept on bothering her. Why did she feel so nervous?

Now he knew that she wore contacts and she had curls in her hair, and her scent he must have remembered it. Why did she have to steal that kiss from him?

She came back to her senses when she felt Brandon's arm go around her, she tried not to blush, but it happened. His arms encircled her, and she felt his muscles around her. They stayed like that throughout the whole movie.

When the movie was done, they stood up and went outside.

"Let's get some Ice-cream." Said Brandon.

"Of course." She smiled.

They went to the ice-cream stall and she ordered a cheesecake cone. Brandon got a chocolate cone. Whilst waiting for their ice-cream to be ready Alissa thought she was dreaming when she saw Aron. She rubbed her eyes and looked again but there was no-one there. Why was she getting so paranoid she thought.

Brandon took their Ice-cream and he handed her, her cone. They walked slowly to the parking lot when they finished eating their Ice-cream, Brandon opened the car door for her, and she went in. They drove back to her dorm.

Alissa got out the car and Brandon also did.

"I had a great time tonight."

"So, did I."

"Can we then go on another date, Alissa?"

"Yes, I would like that very much."

He pulled her into his arms, and she hugged him back. When he pulled back, he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I will call you."
"Okay."

Alissa watched him drive away, she went in and when she opened her dorm room and found Adrianna and Lexie there. She didn't think they would really wait up for her.

"Do you know what time it is a young lady?" Adrianna said.

They all laughed, Alissa checked the time and saw that it was past midnight. She let out a yawn,

"I'm tired, can I tell you guys the full version tomorrow and I will not leave out any details."
"I am also tired," Lexie said. "We will let you off this once since you said you will tell us all the gory details."

"I promise you guys."

They all called it a night, she changed into her pajamas and went into bed. She started to recall the whole night with Brandon. She had so much fun with him. She couldn't wait for their next date.

Another thought that crept in and it was Aron. Was she becoming obsessed with him all over again that she knows saw him where he wasn't? Her eyes were tormenting her for her past behavior. She would admit that she still found him attractive but that was it.

She kept on thinking about the shooting that happened. If she would get over him, she would have to get evidence that it was he who had shot all those people.

So tomorrow she would have to follow him and settle this once and for all.

0