Chapter 20
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having the chat with her friends, Alissa felt so much better, now they were preparing Lexie for her date with Brian.

"What about this one?"

"No he has seen me too many times in that." Lexie whined.

"What look are you exactly going for?" Adrianna asked.

"That's the problem, I don't know what I am going for." Lexie replied.

"Why don't you take a second and think about, so that we can get the right items for you."

After a minute Lexie turned, "Maybe sexy but not too overly and with a hint of cute." Said Lexie.

"I guess we have to browse through everything then."

After a whole hour of looking around they had finally dressed up Lexie and they must say they had done a fantastic job. She wore a cute pink dress and some pumps. She let her hair down and they were all beaming when she twirled around.

They walked her outside, and waited with her. "Guys don't go to bed, you must try wait up for me unless I am very late."

"Of course." Adrianna replied.

"But you have to tell us everything Lex."

"Of course I will guys." Lexie replied.

They saw Brian pulling up, and Alissa saw Lexie take a deep breath. Adrianna nudged her forward, and she took a couple of steps towards Brian. When Brian got out the car, Alissa smiled and looked over at Adrianna who also had sappy eyes.

When they were in the car, Alissa and Adrianna waived at them. Once out of sight, Adrianna turned to her, "What are we going to do."

"Do you want to watch a movie or go out?"

"I could use a couple of drinks and a bit of romance myself." Said Adrianna.

Alissa laughed at her response, "So we go get dressed."

"We will meet out front in half an hour and don't be late."

Alissa laughed, "Okay, let's do this."

Alissa went to her room and hopped in the shower when she was done she jumped out and searched her wardrobe. She wasn't sure what she was going to wear. She ended up settling on some shorts, string top and sneakers. She let her hair down and took her card, and shoved it in her pocket.

She took her phone and switched off her lights and waited out-front, a minute later Adrianna emerged.

"Have you been waiting for long Lisa?"

"No, I haven't I just came out and I must say you look hot."

Adrianna laughed, "You think so Lisa?"

"I know so."

They both laughed, and they requested an uber. They started to chat about the possibilities that tonight could bring.

"Don't worry we will find your Mr right."

When the uber arrived they got into the car, "Lisa what is going on between you and Brandon? You haven't talked about him lately."

"I don't know in all honesty, I mean we are okay I guess."

"How did the date really go last time?"

"It was just okay in all honesty and I don't where we are going. I am not his girlfriend or anything, so there's that."

"That does sound complicated, well tonight we drink to forget."

"You got that right Adrianna."

When they arrived they got out and both gave each other a look. The queue was ridiculously long and getting in would take at least forty-five minutes to an hour.

"Well to the back of the queue we go."

Alissa and Adrianna started to make their way to the back when they got called by the guard.

"You two come here."

They both went forward sceptically and they wondered if he wanted them to bribe him.

"Come this way."

Alissa and Adrianna where puzzled, the guard led them in and they saw people dancing and then they went up to the VIP section and they opened the rope for them.

"I feel like he is confusing us." Adrianna whispered in her ear.

Alissa just nodded when they got in, her eyes widened when she saw Aron sitting by the booth.

0