Chapter 6
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Olivia, I've been meaning to ask, who is this guy who keeps taking you out?" Khloe looked at her with a teasing smile.

"Don't even go there, he is my client who pays for all my time"

"I'm so jealous, could I have him if you don't want him?"

She gave Khloe a sarcastic look "No thanks, I'm perfectly happy where I am."

"But Liv what does he want from you?"

"He is just lonely Khlo."

Yet Olivia knew that wasn't the case, Lucas wanted something that she couldn't possibly give him, Love. She saw the way he looked at her, his gaze was really intense. She couldn't afford to let her guard down.

"Can you walk me down Liv?" she snapped out of her thoughts, 

"sure Khlo."

They walked up Donovan when a car pulled up, 

"Oh no, it's my ex Liv!" 

Olivia saw that Khloe was very scared. Then she grabbed her arm and they started running. The car was chasing them, and they got to a dead end.

They turned around, as the bright flashlight of the car was blinding them. Khloe's ex climbed out. "What do you want Modric?" as her voice was trembling.

Modric was a pimp, and the things he had done to Khlo were unimaginable. He walked towards her slowly, and she didn't know what to do, as he had a gun. He got up to her face, "it's not you whom I want for tonight."

Then he turned his attention to her. Her heart started to beat wildly as he grabbed her and dragged her, Olivia started to kick and scream when she felt a knock on the head and she blacked out.

Olivia woke up in a weird room, that was red. She felt strong arms around me. She tried to move when she felt a hand go on her throat.

 "You not going anywhere." it was Modric.

"I need to use the bathroom." as her voice squeaked out. He released her and she went to the bathroom, her legs were very sore. Peeing was a very difficult task and she went back into the room limping.

"Okay, I'm going to own you. You make the money and you give it to me, report to me! Are we clear?"

"Yes." she stuttered.

"Okay so now, I'm going to drop you off, since you my chick now."Olivia just nodded. He pulled up in front of their apartment, he gripped her head forcefully and kissed her. Then she got out of the car, and limped in, when she walked into their apartment, Olivia was shocked to see Khloe flirting with Lucas.

0