Chapter 20
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Olivia had set out her plan the minute she realized that they were going to town. She knew that she would run away but she didn't know when. They had packed up some bags and loaded the car and they were on their way. They stopped to get some refreshments.

When they had dropped off Bernard first, things became slightly easier for her because she would run away in the store. She acted as if she was asleep.Lucas got into the car she could feel him looking at her. Olivia's heart clenched a bit at the thought that she would be leaving him soon. When they got to the store, she expected him to wake her up, but he didn't. He got out by himself and this was the perfect opportunity that she had been waiting for.

When he came out and went into the store, she made sure that he was out of sight before she made a run for it. People were looking at her weirdly, but she didn't care. She ran fast so that Lucas couldn't catch up to her.

Olivia made turns and when she was well hidden, she stopped running. She was heaving up and down and she hoped that her heart would calm soon. She hoped Lucas wouldn't think that she was kidnapped, she didn't want him to come and rescue her.She took in her surroundings and realized that she didn't make the wisest choice because she had no money. Olivia would look for Khloe and when she was alone, she would confront her.She would have to go and confront her tomorrow because right now it was going to be dark soon and she didn't know what to do.Olivia walked until she found a street corner and she curled up and slept. The wind was blowing very hard and she was shivering and more than she was hungry.

She wondered if Lucas would be looking for her at all or had given up on her?Morning came, and she felt cold, so she went and stood by the sun. The sun warmed her, and she felt herself defrosting. Olivia was determined to find Khloe. She made her way down where they used to live. After walking for half a day, she finally made it in the afternoon. She was sunburnt and was dying of hunger. 

She knocked at the door cautiously and when no answer came, she sat by the door and waited for her.

Night-time came, and she felt like she was going to faint. Her lips were dry and her feet had blisters. It didn't seem as if they would be back.

"Hello, Olivia." She turned, and she saw the lady that lived next door."Hey." As she looked down."What brings you by?" "I am looking for Khloe.""I haven't seen her for a long time. She moved out with that boyfriend of hers."Olivia felt as if she was punched to the gut. She didn't know what to do.She got up, "Thank you." As she walked away. So, Khloe had left? Go figure, after what she had done to her.She felt as if she was going to faint. She walked down the street and she didn't know what to do?If she looked for Lucas, he would never forgive her or better, yet he had gone back to his estate?A car stopped next to her. The window rolled down, "Do you want to get in?"Olivia felt hungry and desperate. She knew she would faint if she didn't get money or food, so she got in his car and she left with him.

The man was at least nice, he bought her food and he let her shower when she requested it. When they had sex, he let her stay for the night. Olivia had never felt so dirty in her life. Bernard was right all along not that she would blame him.

She hadn't had sex when she lived with Lucas and she felt sickened to the core that she had given herself to a man she barely knew. When morning came, she quickly got dressed and left before he woke up.

Olivia used the money she had gotten from the men to rent a small room and she bought canned food. This wasn't going to last her, and she needed a plan. She knew she wasn't good at anything but sex.There were no other jobs she could get, so she had to go back to what she did best. She contemplated the whole day but there was no other choice.

When night time came, she drank some pain killers as her head was throbbing. She got dressed in her attire and she was standing at the same spot she usually worked at. The irony was that Khloe wasn't here anymore. After a few clients, Olivia felt very drained. She went into her room and she sunk to the floor. The men were still the same, but she felt more suffocated. She had never felt any dirtier and more hopeless than she did. She felt emotionally drained, she felt sick every-time she had sex with someone, but she had to survive.

Days had passed, and she missed living with Lucas. She would remember the beautiful mornings and she did whatever she wanted. Yet she knew she couldn't go back to him. That stage was over. She fell asleep on the floor.

When morning came, she didn't want to wake up at all. She stared out the window and she swallowed a lump. Nighttime came, and she got dressed in her attire, she brushed her wig and went out the door.

A car pulled up and she got in and named her price. They went two blocks up. This one would take a bit longer as they were in a car. When she was about to take off her clothes, The car door opens. "Get out!"

Early access to more chapters: ww.patreon.com/taniashava

0