Chapter 24
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mason opened the car door for her and she climbed in and he shut it for her. Amelia waited for him to come around and open his door, he climbed in and shut his door.

Amelia inhaled a bit when she saw him lean over her and he reached for her seat belt, his body was very close to hers, he clasped it over her and then proceeded to put his own seat belt on.

He put the key in the ignition and the car came to life and they pulled off. This was very awkward for her as they were not speaking to each other at all.

Why did he have to offer her a ride if this is how it was going to be. And the last time they had a proper conversation was when he had kissed and the thought of that sent her into a frenzy.

She looked at the review mirror and she gasped when she saw how red as a tomato she was.

"What's wrong?" Mason asked.

"Nothing," Amelia replied hoping that he hadn't noticed her face but if he did at least he wasn't commenting on it.

"Of course it's nothing," Mason replied sarcastically.

What was his deal? Should she even respond to his sarcasm? What if she made it worse?

"Amelia?"

"Huh?"

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry I didn't catch that Mason?"

"I said how was your little date that you had?"

"Oh that, it was great. I would like to think."

"So this Dante guy is your type?"

"I'm not so sure yet but with what he has to offer so far, I like it."

"You like him?"

"Well, I meant as in what he currently brings to the table. You know what I mean."

"No Amelia, actually I don't."

"I'm not doing this with you, Mason."

"Doing what Amelia?"

"You are trying to pick a fight with me and I'm not going to fall bait to it."

"Why would I pick a fight now?" Mason replied.

"Beats me, Mason, I don't know why? Maybe that's a question that you should ask yourself and the answer will come to you."

"I just asked a straightforward question, Amelia, do you like him?"

"I don't know yet okay, it's too soon to tell but I know we are heading in the right direction."

Amelia saw Mason gripping the steering wheel hard, "So you go for any girl that looks in your direction."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do and don't even get me started, you are a man-slut but do you hear me bitching and moaning about your lifestyle?"

"So did you like the kiss?"

Amelia was surprised at the turn of his words, why did he ask that all of sudden, what made the conversation take such a turn.

When they pulled into the driveway and the car came to a halt. Amelia turned to Mason and saw that he was looking at her fully and she couldn't deny that he was really good-looking.

Her eyes dropped to his lips and she remembered their kiss, her cheeks burnt when she realized that Mason was studying her too intently,

What were they doing?

Before Mason could say another word, she jumped out of the car and slammed the door. She was speed walking to the door, and she opened it, scrambling to get to her room so she could calm herself down.

Amelia felt her hand being pulled back and Mason had her in his arms. Before she could protest his lips were on hers, his kiss was filled with so much passion that she tried to quench.

Her lips softened underneath his and she clutched his shirt. Mason took that invitation as he pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

He lifted her up and he carried her to her room as he closed her door. Mason threw her on the bed and he was on top of her before she knew it.

His hands began exploring as his lips found hers, his hands were on her breasts and he was rubbing gently. Amelia felt her nipples hardening. It felt amazing to have a guy's hands on you and Mason knew what he was doing.

His lips went down to her neck and he was lightly biting her and it felt amazing. Amelia felt exhilarated.

Mason's hands went to her top as he was lifting it up, she sat a bit upright to help him take off her shirt. When her shirt was off Mason grinned at her, "We are going all the way tonight."

Amelia nodded, "Yes,"

0