Chapter 26
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia woke up the next morning and she knew that she had to have lunch with Cindy, she checked her phone and saw she had already texted her where they were going to meet.

Amelia showered and got ready to meet up with Cindy she still had half an hour to spare. She went out to the kitchen and found Mason and James already seated, laughing.

"Morning pebbles,"

Mason also turned when he spotted her, and he grinned.

"Morning to my two favorite siblings."

Mason's grin fell when she said that and she knew that it was working according to the plan that she made for herself.

"I'm hurt how can you say both of us are your favs, you have known Mason for a lesser time and I have been your brother for way much longer."

"Sorry bro's but that's just how it works,"

Amelia saw Mason shaking his head in disbelief, and she went and got a cereal bowl. She sat with them and behaved the way she would at home. She burped and she hoped that would scare him away.

Amelia got up and went to meet Cindy she would be eating dessert at the cafe.

Cindy's mouth had dropped after Amelia had told her everything that had happened between her and Mason but not much in detail. She was vague about some parts and Cindy seemed to be loving every moment of her story.

"Wait so you family-zoned him?" Cindy replied,

"Yeah, I mean after the talk with James, I just think I lost control in the spur of the moment, "

Cindy nodded, "I knew it, the way that night he cared for you. I just knew there had to be way more to it." Cindy replied.

"It became too complicated way too soon."

"What about Dante?" Cindy replied.

"I have to see where things go and it's not like Mason is an option."

"He could be."

Cindy went back home after their meeting and the week went by and Amelia made sure to always emphasize that Mason was a brother to her but to her surprise, Mason did not fight it he just nodded and nothing more.

Friday night came and Amelia had no plans when she got home in the afternoon she found James almost heading out with some small bags.

"Where are you off to?"

"Well the girl that I told off last week when I came home, we decided to make it a weekend getaway."

"Enjoy."

"Oh, I will pebbles."

Amelia laughed, she went to her room and changed. She made some lunch and ate, she wondered if she would be alone for the weekend?

Nighttime came and she was in her room ready for bed, she heard the door open and knew that Mason was already at home. She heard him enter his room and the door closed.

Amelia exhaled, she wondered if he knew that James wasn't at home but he probably did. Amelia read a book until she started to drift off to sleep.

A/N: Early access to book one: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0