Ch 1 – Prologue (Awakening)
1.5k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke slowly in a shallow pool of water under an amber sky, it stretched out into infinity with only a well in the near distance. I was nude It was comfortable not to cold or warm it feels like the most comfortable bead. I close my eyes and lay back down.

“Wait what” I shot up and fall back on my ass, where was I sat for a minute to looking, feeling, being.

“Are you going to be alright?” A honeyed voice called out from behind me. I shot up and tuned around more steady on my feet this time as I take up a fighting stance.

“Who said tha…” I stood there with my jaw agape. Before my eyes was a small being the colour of ivory floating before me with dove wings, golden horns forming a halo above golden eyes set in an adorable face. Her small body dappled with lilac runes the same lilac colour lining her precious parts. I stood there in awe of her nude figure unaware of my growing member.

“Are you going to be alright?” The little figure asked while tilting her head quizzically.

“Yu – Yesss! Yes, I will be” I stammered out, rubbing the back of my neck and covering my privates in embarrassment. She righted her head and waited. “Aaaaa, right” I murmured in confusion. “what happened, where am I, who are you?” I asked

“I’m cherub Alea, your guardian angel.” My angel was beautiful but why was she so young? “And you died ” she said, her expression never changing. I gapped again. “Then you came here to the upper realm, where you rested in the wating pool for your guardian, me, to come collect you and deliver you to the afterlife.” I fell onto my ass again awe struck by the situation, no better than I had been when I first awoke. “Come.” She beckoned with an outstretched arm. I took it unsure what else to do.

“Where am I going now” I managed to say after recollecting myself. “You were a despicable human so you will be taken to the lower realms to be punished for your crimes.” I froze causing the angel girl to recoil as her hand still wrapped around my hand.

“Wait what”  I tried to pull my hand away but only managed to pull the angel girl closer. “I did nothing wrong, my life was boring.”

“Please stop resisting” the angel girl argued and pulled back trying to move me again. “Your soul is tainted by gluttony, lust and vainglory” the girls words strike me again. I lived a normal middle-class life. I ate when I was hungry, I masturbated when I was horny and what is vain glory.

“Wait please, can’t we discuss this” I pulled back with more force this time causing the angel girl to frown and pull back with more force herself with more force than her petite frame would make you think.

“Please stop resisting!” the angel girl shouted and starts dragging me toward the well. But I planted me feet and managed to stand my ground causing the girl to grow a scowl. This didn’t last long as she began dragging me again. Out of desperation I did the only thing I could, I threw a punch. It felt like I hit a brick wall and I lost hope.

“Aahhhhhhh!?” the angel girl let go and covered her face and began fly backwards away from me. I didn’t miss this chance and bolted in the opposite direction. I ran as fat as I could be afraid to turnaround and check if the angel girl had recovered. I only thought of how to get out of here. Then bam, she was Infront of me, looking down. She appeared out of nowhere, like teleportation and she stood there,

Menacingly. She begins to lift her head it was unmarked, her eyes met mine, exerting an unknown pressure over me freezing me in place. She began to step towards me. When she was but a hands length away, I could hear her breath, it was laboured. Her eyes were crazed grabbing my neck and pulling me to her eye level she asked. “What was that?”

“Huh?” I was shocked not sure if it was more surprising that she didn’t know what a punch was or if she was trying to trick me, so I stayed silent.

“I asked you a question, what was that sensation” her eyes were crazed, her faced flushed with a lilac colour. “That was amazing, a sensation, do it again” I was shocked and froze up. “Do it again or I’ll kill you” not waiting to figure out whether it was possible to kill a dead man I hit her again harder this time. It was strange there was more give this time. “Aauuuhhhh!” she wrapped her arms around herself, as she writhed. I was shocked and took a step back.

This caused the angel girls head to shoot her head up her cheek where I struck turning lilac as a bruise slowly forms. “This feeling what is it”

“Aren’t you an angel, don’t you guys know everything” her head tilts as the lilac on her face returns to normal.

“No, our knowledge is limited as not to cause an angel to reject their wards in search of…” she wraps her arms around herself again. And with a smile said “in search of this sensation”

“Pain?” I asked

“Is that wat this wonderful sensation is pain.” She said with a smile “what a sensation pain is”

I raised my eyebrows “There are much better feelings than pain” in an instant she grasped my shoulders and begins to squeeze.

“Better, what is better than this, what sensation is better than pain!” she shouts and lifts mu up the ground.

“Pleasure, Pleasure!” I shouted as her squeeze grew tighter. She drops me and I manage to catch myself. She lowered herself slowly till she was eye level with me.

“Show me, please show me pleasure.”

“Ok.” I lightly grasped her in my arms and kissed her. My first kiss. Who would have though? Clumsy as it was at the start she began to reciprocate. As I slowly reached down to her lilac folds and started rubbing at them.

“Auhh.” a small breath escaped her lips as the finger play began. “Auhh! Auhh! Auhh!” her writhing started again as she started to lean into me. a reaction I couldn’t control stated to my cock started throbbing and rubbing against her thighs as soft as linen, was she always so soft. A sweet small filled my nose, “lavender” I whispered,

“Sorry, I’m not sure what happened. I just started leaking” her blush that was only lightly coloured her face started to overtake her whole face. She buries her face into my chest. “You are giving me so many new sensations, let me give you one in return.” She mumbles into my chest, and she slowly runs her fingers down my chest to my crotch. Then she grasps it.

“Oww!” she quickly releases, then she tries again slowly and grips it softly this time. moving her hand roughly. It was probably worse than the first time but to be fair all I’ve been doing is rubbing, I guess it’s time for the next step. I quickly stuff my figure in with a squelch.

“Auughh!” my little angel shouts in her honey voice, then crush. My penis is crushed, so you can die a second time.

“Auughh!” I shout as we pull away from one another, both unsure of the next stop. Come on virgin this is the only chance you’ll get; I rush forward and take her down to the ground in one sold movement. With enlarged eyes my angel looks up at me when I place my cock head on her vaginal opening and thrust.

“Hnnng..ah…aa.ahhh!?Aahhhhhh!!? it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!!” she shouts, I stop, unsure of what to do next, it hurts. A gold-coloured liquid leaks out of her pussy. Blood! I freeze and begin to pull out.

 “What are you doing” Alea voice pulls me out of my spiraling thoughts. her face a Picasso of pain pleasure tears and smiles. “more, more! Doesn’t stop! please” This surprisingly reinvigorates my dick it swells, and I get back to work thrusting as fast as I could.

*pan* *pan* *pan* the sound filled the forever space, a feeling overtakes me this feeling like drowning in a satin so soft I lost myself in this feeling. Then it came the feeling of release.

“You ready” I look down with a devilish grin as she looked back up to me with a look of delightful terror. She nods her head with childlike enthusiasm. I go full force knowing I have 7 seconds to rock her world or fail where it matters.

Auhh! Auhh! Auhh!” he wails fill my ear and I nearly release at that moment.

*pan* *pan* *pan*

I push, and push, then “Aahhhhhh!!?” a spray of lilac collides with me, and the smell lavender fills the air. I cum, cum harder than I ever have and fall down, and everything falls dark.

“Thank you” I heard in the dark. “I’ll give you a new experience like you gave me.”  then it all fades into nothing.

14