Ch 03 – The world inside my head
1.4k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cherub Alea Illustration Enjoy, character pose coming next

alea

Ch 03 – The world inside my head

“Cleaning flow” I asked

“Yes” Alea says, “that’s what they call it.”

I was currently unconscious and back in the Amber shallows in my previous body. After Alea appeared my brain did a double take and I fell unconscious in the bath and nearly drowned. My family freaked out and my mother had broke down in tears. I felt really bad and wished I could explain to her what was happening but my attention was drawn away by the angel girl writhing at my feet.

 She was previously explaining to me what my mother was trying to do by fingering my asshole. She was explain that the world she had sent me to was an earth adjasent world on what she reffed to as the multverse curve but I didn’t care. I just wanted to know why I was anally asulted.

“Its because the humans of this world have the ability to clear out there colons. I believe so that thay are able to be penetrated whenever they desire?“

I stood there mouth Hanging open tring to firuge out what the hell I just heard

“Yeah the humans of this world were designed with multiple unique feature to be able copulate whenever or however thay want.”

I remain stuck in the same position for such a long time that Alea leans forward in the familiar pose and pokes my cheak.

“Are you going to be alright?”

Her honeyed voice pulles me back from the brink. “Yeah, Yeah ill be fine.” I was really unsure of my current situation. Then it hits me “did I die again, how are we back here what just heppend?” I stutter.

Alea flutters forward and plases her hand on my cheakblushing her slight lilac. “Don’t worry your hot dead. I just pulled you back into my domain to spend some time at you.” My jaw droppes again a deep blush spreading across my face. Not really sure what to do or say but I didn’t have to do anything as Alea flutters up and kisses me on the lips. “it feels weird being the one to give and not receive, you really give me many experiences. Hehe.” She says with a slight chuckle. She leans in again but goes to my ears this time “But there is something that I want to experience.” My mind froze but my member rose in agreement. “please use with my butthole” 

I pushes her to the grownd “Hawawawah!” Alea cryes out as I start kissing my way down her body “Hiyaa, ha, ha ,haaaa.” Alea’s cries starts bleeding into moans as I start reaching her crotch and with one final kiss on her lilac pussy I spread her legs and nothing.

“Haa, Ha, why~why, Haa,  did you stop, Ha?” she lifts her head and looks at me with unfocused eyes.

“theres, auuh, nothing here.”

“Huh, ow.” She tilts her head down then raises her “Sorry I forget that I didn’t have one.” More confused then before I look back down at the nothing where her asshole should be. “don’t worry ill just have to make one from a rephrance.”

With a swift jump away I cover my ass, the fingering I just received coming back in full force. “No you will not!” I shout a bit louder that I ment to

“Hu, oww. He, he, he.” She starts chuckling so hard I thought she might piss herself after a few seconds of my shame growing she calmes down and with tears in her eyes she responds. ”Don’t worry I wasn’t planning to use yours, I had a, a asshole in mind.” She stuttred a bit with the last word.

By closing her eyes and focusing a small lilac flower starts budding where an asshole should be. “There we go.” With a labored breath she pulles her legs back into the M shape. I lean forward toward the new hole looking like a flower bud and smelling of lavender, with a little courage I take a lick.

“Hayaaah!” with a little leap back she separated herself from my tounge, covering herself she looks down at me with her shame fulled blushed face. “Su-sorry, you just cought me off guard.” She slowly moves back into her previous pose and so do I.

I begin slowly slicking again, all my senses being stimulated the taste and smell lavender from her croth, the throbbing of my cock against the shallows and the sound her moaning filling the air.  I felt her body and ass beggin to re;ax and took my chance and inserted my tounge into her ass.

“Hyaa! Aaaaaha.” After a small cry she starts moaning harder and loader. Her wiggling get more intense but I hold strong and don’t pullaway until I cant hold my breath anymore.

“Hya, hya, hya, hya.”

“Hya, hya, hya, hya.”

We both are breathing heavy, but I feel myself rearing to go. I line up and pull back.

“What, why’d you sto~OOOOOOOOO!!”

With the quick snap of her legs and the squeezing her ass I feel like im being snaped in half.

“Araagua.” I baerly manage to gurgle out a cry of in protest before she squeezed again and I collaped on her.

“Haa, ha, ha, ha. Why did you stop?” She manages to lift her head and in a small voice wispers “Oww I see.” Slowly relaxing her legs and ass I feel my body begin to pull itself together again.

“Can I fuck you now without being crushed? Please?”

Tilting her head down she starts nodding. “Yes you can.”

After a few seconds I start pushing again. She starts tightening again a lot lighter this time and I can keep thrusting.

“aauhh. aauhh. Aauhh. AAuhh! AAUhh! AAUHH!” her soft moans growing and fulling the air as I keep thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. Her asshole rythmicly squezzing and releasing to my pushes and pulls making it harder to hold on than ever.

“AAUHH! AAUHH! AAUHH! MU! MU! MORE!!!” Not wanting to go out without a fight I start speading up. In response Aleas asshole tighterns but I don’t hold up and keep thrusting at full force I feel myself begin to reach my limit and remove my penis on the last back stroke.

“WhyyYYYAAAAAA!” I thrust back in at full force braking through her tight ass hole and burring my full length in  body. She responds by squirting on me and trying to crush me like before but I hold strong and continue to unload my hot spunkinto her bidy.

As soon sa Alea releases I fall back and start breathing heavy my body unable to even more. “ha, ha, ha, ha”

“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha” out tired breathes synking up and becoming a rythic cyle. I manage to lift my weary head and catch a glymse of Alea lying there on her back with her legs spread vulva sparking wet and moving as if breathing. My eyes fall down todards her ass hole and see the small hole gaping a little and leaking out my seed.

“Hu I did it.” With that I fall unconscious.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When I wake up felling like only a moment had passed I am back in my body with a new face looking down at me her crystal blue eyes peering bown at me set in her solf face that was set in a nun hood, the only thing showing she had hair was a small blond tuft popping out the top of her hood.

“He’s up miss Sou” her voice mototobe but surprising soothing.

As her head pulls away from what I now see is my cott I see my mother face shoot in covered in tears and with blood shot eyes. “Rai, Rai my sweet boy im so sorry, im so sorry.” She barely managed to croak out those last few words before starting to break down crying again. My father walks in next to her and puts his hand on her shoulder to confert her.

I feel terrible while my mother was breaking down I was having sex. I reach out and start moaning. “aaaa, uaghuaa.” This get her to pull her head from my Dad’s chest and look back down to me to see me reaching for her. She slowly starts reaching her hands out for me but stops half way only thanks to the prodding of my dad does she fully rach out and pick me up at witch point I start guiggling as load as possible. To hide her tears she pulls my into a big bear hug and while nearly smothering me starts rocking back and forth.

 “I don’t know how we will ever be able to repay you nun Lea.” I hear the gentle voive of my father. So her name is Lea I thought.

“its no trouble father Noe, I just did a bit of minor healing detection, but he woke up all on his own.”

“A…uu..OK.” looking a bit surprised he looks down at me. I chuckle back to hide my shame. My mother pulls me off her body and places me back in the cott.

“We should give Rai some rest lets go.” She leaves and takes the other two out of my room and takes the lantern out of my room leaving me in darkness.

.

.

.

“Its very dark in here.” With a small butst of gold light a chibi Alea appreasrs floating in the air above me and smiles down at me.

“HUH.” I speak in my head as she begins to chucckle.

“don’t worry we are speaking mind to mind so you can speak as normal.”

After a few seconds of recovering I ask

“How are you here? Why are you small? Whats going on here?”

With another chuckle she answers.“I soul bound us so I can staw with you. Second this is the only form I can take while remaining unseen by all by you and third I don’t want to go a moment without you again so im not going anywhere.” She floats down to me and rests on my chest.

“I guess all thats left is to enjoy this for a bit” I think as I close my eyes and finally rest.

 

14