Ch 05 – Fast Forward year 2 P2
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 2

Part 2

“MOOOOM! You said that we can’t sleep with you anymore!”

Rei was shouting this morning, apparently, she wanted to sleep with mom to, but she had said no apparently.

“I’m sorry but Rai walked to mu room by himself crying and I wasn’t sure what to do.” Mother was trying to comfort her, but it wasn’t working all it was doing was pissing her off her more and caused her to storm off. I stared walking after her but was lifted up from behind “I don’t think she wants to see you right now Rai.” I start wiggling to try and get out of her grasp, but she pulls me close. “I know but now is not the right time.”

The day was a slow day and Rei spent her day with her friend and only came back to saw she was going to spend the night there. I spend the night with my mother again doing the same thing as the previous night teasing her bi licking her nipples as she goes to sleep teasing her to not be able to get off and stopping whenever I could see her getting close so that she couldn’t get off.

When I wake up the next day mom looked both tired and on edge not being able to cum last night . Rei was there for breakfast but left almost as soon as she was done without talking to anybody. I had to spend the day from my mom and had a long hard day. At night after bath, I hopped into bed with her and let her cum this evening feeling this weird sensation of being able to control when my mother got to cum.

This pattern carried on for about two weeks with spending most of the day with my mother and only seeing my sister for short bursts unable to really do anything with her. At the end of the day dad came back from his job after about 3 weeks when were asleep.

“Huh?”

“Oh, high honey, how are you?”  

“Good, tired and confused”

“Ohh, huhu, rai started sleeping with me after you left, he was probably a bit scared when you were gone”

“Haha, I guess he is still a baby even if he is a little different.”

Trying my best not to start shouting I bite down on my mom’s nipple to try and get them to shut up butt all that ends up doing is setting them off to having sex while trying not to wake me sending me into Alea’s realm to try and separate myself form that situation as much as possible.

In the morning he is greeted happily by Rei and I, telling us about how awesome his new job is going out and killing monsters to protect us. Obviously, a bit of exaggeration I know there are monsters but from they have told me already it seems like you would need a small army to hold them off but. “Oh yes, I’ve got a present for you to.”

Giving us these weird rock crystals. Looks almost like an amber crystal geode. “What are these Dad?” rei asked excitedly trying to grab one off the table.

Holding her back he said, “These are sweet rocks, they come from a plant in the green plains, it’s very cheap where I work so I can get quite a bit.” Well, that sounds terrifying I thought, but sweet rocks.

I reach out earing a small complaint from Rei, so I go for a bit smaller piece leaving a bigger piece for her putting in my mouth I found out it was a sugar crystal. I was enjoying it so much I didn’t realise it was gone till it was all gone not eating much sweet food in comparison to my old life I was so caught up into moment I didn’t pay attention to what they were speaking. After a bit the sweet taste left my mouth, and I came back to reality I reached out for the sugar crystals again, but they weren’t there. Frozen I look around till I fell a hand on the back of my head.

“Sorry Rai, captain said one a day is more than enough for a kid, don’t want to have you running around like goblin now.” Confused I hold my hands out in the gesture for more but all he does is chuckle and put the bag with the sweets in in the cupboard away from reach. After a long cry by me and comforting by my mouther he gives up and gives us all another sugar crystal.

 It was nice feeling life go back to normal until night came and no matter how many times, I tried to get into bed I was unable to as my dad would continue to just pick me up and place me back in the cot. Rei was in her bed trying not to chuckle but to no avail, so I gave up and visited Alea.

“Aah master I’m so glad you’re here I got something I want so show you.”  Master it thought but didn’t care enough to push further.

“What’s up, what’s this new thing.” She reaches out her hand and with a light lilac light I feel my body heating up. After the light fades nothing spectacular I look around at my body till my eyes land on my neather regions.

“Because, you have spent so much time in my realm I’ve become familiar with the shape of your soul.” Still shocked I stand there in silence. “with this now I can lightly change its shape without affecting you in the material world.”

I barley manage to stutter out “Why is it so big.” With heavy lilac blush on her face, she responds.

“it was something that I heard you think about a lot. You were always thinking of what you would do it your mem…Dick was bigger and so I went into your memories and found a shape that I thought you would like.” A bit of shock later my mind recovers, and I focus on her. “There was Auhh… quite a lot to choose from.” She said wiggling around.

“what now I’m not even sure this will work.”

“I am sure that it will.” With that she floats down towards my now long dick, my balls as big as small apples. She plants a kiss on the head and the member grows to its full glory in front of her eyes all 12 inches long dick and as thick as a coke can.

She started by kissing the tip and then licking the shaft slowly and gently. I started moaning under her caress, enjoying it. Elise, encouraged by his reaction, started picking up the pace and licked faster. After some time, she licked more downwards until she reached his massive apple-sized balls and began licking and sucking them like they were the tastiest treat while stroking his huge erection.

This new attack left me unprepared  “Alea wait, Auhhh” then “speew speew speew speew spurt.” I cover her back and the top of her head with my semen.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of that.” She takes the penis head into her mouth and begins licking and sucking, emptying out my urethra of the semen left. Getting lost in this feeling I don’t see her. Gasp “Swoww Gwuuud.” She talks with the last bit of semen fulling my mouth. Swallowing she stays there in a pose filled with ecstasy. “More.”

“I don’t think that’s an option, I’ve just…...” looking down I see my member still standing at full mast a bit shocked I had no time to recover before the head was engulphed again.

“*slurp* *slurp*…*gulp*”  She goes to town on my dick its rough, but the sensation is so new I am unable to compare it to what we have done before. The wetness like her vagina the tightness like her ass and the sucking leaving me stuck in a position where I can only wait for release, but I can’t feel it coming.

Reaching down towards her head I rub her head. She begins to release my dick from her mouth “Yes---hmmmmm” I grab her hair force her head back down as far as I can. The mouth that was only able to hold a bit of my head and a bit of the shaft made way to the throat and I began using her head like a one hole.

“Hmmmm, HMMMM, HMMMMMMM” her trying to shout were unsuccessful only stimulating my dick more with the vibration causing me to thrust more and faster. Feeling myself reaching my limit I push her head as far back as I can get it pressing her head right up into my crotch feeling all the saliva in her mouth flowing out of her mouth onto my crotch and balls. With that last bit of stimulation, I feel myself being taken over by the sensation of cumming like a broken faucet.

“speew speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle” I stand there for a whole minute just enjoying the sensation and basking in the afterglow the I get flung backward leaving a while trail connecting my penis to Alea’s mouth.

Landing hard on my back I hear her “Cough, Cough , Cough.” Looking up I see Alea releasing the semen that couldn’t fit into her inflated stomach into the water causing it to disappear into nothing. “Huu Huu that wasn’t very nice Master”

“Hehe, sorry your moth just felt so good.” With her face bright lilac, she pouted at me.

“I didn’t even get to enjoy the taste you ejaculated right into my stomach till it couldn’t take any more.”

“Can’t you just make your stomach bigger?”

Shaking her head rapidly then covering her mouth she nearly regurgitated more cum. “no I can’t change my form while I am maintaining the realm.” Nodding, I begin to understand. Rising up from the ground and floating toward me she brings her legs up towards her body taking an M pose “there is something that I can do though.”

Slowly lowering herself. She beginning to rub her pussy entrance dripping with love juices over the head of my dick turning it from wet to soaking. “Squelch” The sound of her juices leaking out the side of out union echo in the space. Slowly lowering herself onto my member she only managing to get two thirds into her pussy before we hit the back of her pussy her cervix. Lowering her lets to both sides of me she begins riding my dick.

“Squelch, Squelch, Squelch.” Her sound fill the air “Ha, Ha, Ha, HA, HA, HA.” We both start moaning heavily. Alea continued riding for a few more minutes until I said, "I'm going to cum!".

Alea, who was also approaching climax, picked up her speed. Soon I shouted with a growling. Grabbing the sides of her hips to hold her in place I thrust up burring my full length in her pussy. Pushing past her cervix with a pop we both cum.

“speew speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spluk spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spluk *spluk.“

“Hauuuuuuuu ,PSHHHHHH”

Cumming at the same time she lets loose a stream of squirt covering my chest up at the same time, hot cum started flowing out of his urethra like hot magma, the intensity of the orgasm was more than twice as intense as previously and lasting twice as long, Shooting deep into Alea’s cervix.

When we were finished with a plop, I was finally soft and I had returned to my normal size, more tired than any time before I could barely hear her. “So full. Burp. This is the most fulling of all the sensations”

Falling back asleep I wake up back in my bed lying in a wet spot with my sister looking down at me.  

10