Ch 06 – FastForward year 3 P2
816 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3

Part2

Life had this strange normal, past my dad’s birthday even till my birthday all was normal but something was starting to worry me.

“Alea what’s wrong.” Alea has been quiet lately not inviting me into her realm for a while now and not speaking much to me while in the normal realm like she used to so I’m trying to reach out.

 “Umm, yes master?” Alea floats up from around me and from my shoulder “Is the something you need Explained.”

“It’s Not that, uuuu.” Rubbing the back of my neck “are, are you upset with me.”

Cocking her head, she answers “Why would I be angry?” she starts back to my shoulder.

“Wait.”

Holding my hand out in front of me I stop her from returning to my shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I - I just want to make things better.”

“You have been distant from me.” she floats to my face as she says

“Huh?”

“You are always spending time with this family that isn’t even yours but won’t spend time with me unless it is for intercourse.”

I gaped at the statement.

“that’s not…”

“When have you ever asked about me instead of from me?”

Lowering my head “Sorry I didn’t mean to.”

She flies down and lifts my head planting a kiss on my forehead

“It’s ok let’s get better acquainted from now on.”

With a smile she lands on my open palm.

After that we end up talking for quite a while till, I had an incident.

“Master are you ok you are making a strange face.”

Putting on a strained smile I reply.

“Sorry I’ve got one of the boners from the soul manipulation, sorry I’ve got to sister lea to help.”

“Wait master I have an idea for a new experience.”

“I thought you said you don’t want to have intercourse for a bit.”

“No, I want more experiences than just intercourse, but I still love intercourse.”

With a smile I grab Alea and run towards the lake knowing it will be empty this time of the day.

Reaching the water, I begin to stirp from my clothes and look down.

Looking down I see my stiff cock and bring the Alea sprite toward it.

Her body being half the size of my stiff cock.

“Ummm, master what do you plan to do?”

I reply without answering her question “Open up.”

Blushing a bright lavender, she opens her mouth and I let my saliva cover her and fill her mouth. Lining her mouth up with my dick head and place it on the tip.

“Mmmmuuuuu.”

Slowly moving down her body begins to stretch and contort and by the time my hand reaches the base she is there stretched over the length with her lips reaching the base of my dick.

I slowly start to move my hand up and down along the length of the dick moving Alea with it.

“gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.”

Alea starts to gurgle on my cock while she doesn’t need to breath it doesn’t mean she can’t and doing so she starts convulsing on my dick and squeezing it with her throat and body.

Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap.

I continue this motion only getting rougher causing Alea to try and push off with fer small arms. While she might be stronger in her normal form her sprite form is significantly weaker allowing me to be able to treat her like an onahole.

“you like this don’t you.”

I shouted at her causing her to stiffen up bringing me much closer to my climax.

“you were always a closet pervert weren’t you little slut.”

“MMM Mmmmm MummMM.”

She tries to resist my words but all she ends up doing is vibrating around my cock.

“just take it.”

I pull her back to the tip allowing her to take a breath then slamming down to the base again causing her to spasm as I came in her.

“speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle”

I recovered from the euphoria to see an inflated Alea limp on my cock, so I slowly began to slide her off till.

“Spusssh. Chough, chough, chough”

Most of the cum inside her cam rushing out and she coughed the rest.

“Massa thash not nishe”

Speaking slurred she lay limp in my hand slightly covered with my cum.

Looking down I see my crotch covered in cum from Alea.

Using my thumb and pinkie I spread her legs and line her up again.

“huwwh, mashha wha you doinaaaaa.”

I thrust up into her pussy causing her to squirt all over my crotch cleaning me up a but as she faints. Being the first time, this has happened I start poking her to make sure she is ok, but her breathing reassures me.

I continue to use her as an onahole though it only can handle up to half my length even as her body stretches to accommodate the length.

As I continue to thrust into her as fast as I can with my young body, I begin to feel myself reach my limit. Continuing to thrust I push her down as far as I was able to stretch her a bit further as I pierce into her womb with a plop.

“Huh uH uuuaaaaaaaahhhh.”

She wakes up as I cum and cum’s in turn as she inflates like a water balloon in my grasp but unlike the first time most of the cum remains as it was shot directly into her womb.

After that she falls unconscious again as I wash up in the stream and head home oblivious to the figure on the woods nearby who had observed the whole event silently.

Placing the inflated Alea into my pocket I return home to my suppressed mother.

“Rai where have you been I was so worried”

A bit shy from making her worry again, “Sorry mom I went to the lake for a bit”

“Huh, how do you know about the lake.”

With a horrified face I realised that I wasn’t supposed to know that yet.

“aah its fine I’m just glad you are home.”

 

 

6