Ch 06 – FastForward year 3 P1
893 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3

Part1

 

“Dad why is it so quit this month.”

“Not sure what a month is but this moon-phase is a religious holiday for us to thank the goddesses for creating the world, so we don’t do anything on this month as a sign of respect.”

“Oooh, ok” ever since I started speaking to them  the first time, I keep asking all the questions that Alea couldn’t answer for me.

I’ve found out much about this world and how things work, but like last year after the month ends dad leaves again.

Rei Has gotten used to dad leaving and me sleeping with mum so she stopped staying out as much and started staying home with us much more.

It was on one of these evenings when dad was out at work and rei, mom and I were in the bath. Then it happened.

“Rai are you ok, why you are standing like that.”

I was standing there in the bath with my hands covering my crotch.

“Sorry.”

“No worries my baby, let mommy help you.”

Making my sit on the edge of the bath the parts my legs and takes my hands off my member causing it to pop up and strike my mother on the nose with a wet slap leaving a spot of precum on the tip of her nose.

“Aaaaa.”

Mother looked a bit shocked by the events but pulled herself together and gulping.

“Sister Lea told me it was quite a thing to behold, but still.”

Steeling her Neves Sou took her sons member into her mouth and starts slowly moving up and down.

“Pop, Slurp. Pop, Slurp.”

She raises her head all the way up past the ridge of his head and swallows it down to the base in slow steady movements. Raising her eyes, she meets Rai’s eyes and sees him grunting and clenching his jaw to hold back from cunning.

(Why is she so good at this.) Rai thought as she gives him a blowjob. Unlike the nun who has a rough and fast style that focuses on his head and get him to cum in a few moments. moms method is slow and soft but gives stimulation to the whole member making it much more enjoyable.

With a plop she removes the member from her moth and swallows.

“You do make lots of precum, huh Rai.” She chuckles as she swallows it again.

This was my limit as I released my cum with full force.

“speew speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle”

Choking on my semen she removes my member from her mouth still glistening with saliva and semen. I look up and see a soft smile on my mother’s face while her cheeks were still full of my semen, I was confused why she didn’t swallow until I looked past her.

Rei was in her own world.

“Slicht, Splosh, Slicht, Splosh.”

She was fingering herself two fingers stirring up her hairless pussy as the water that surrounds her sploshes around.

Opening up her eyes her pink face blushes further turning to a deep red, turning away she removes her fingers with a splosh.

Mom stands up from next to me and walks over to her.

 

“I’m sorry mom I didn’t meaaammmmm.”

Placing her mouth over the mouth of her daughter sou moves all the semen from her mouth to her daughters.

Separating from Rei after the sloppy semen filled kiss, she likes the remaining mess off her mouth and chuckles.

“I thought you might enjoy that.”

Returning from her small moment of ecstasy she nodes her head.

“he, he, then why don’t you help out your brother too.”

Focusing her eyes, she sees  her brothers member standing there as it is glistening and standing harder than before mom cade him come.

Slowly moving through the water towards rai and stand there unable to do anything.

Intimated by what was Infront of her face she felt a familiar pair of familiar fingers coming through from behind and spreading her labia .

Turning away from the intimidating member and sees her mother standing besides her with her soft smile the same one from that time giving me the little bit of to start.

Standing up I bend over and slowly take the head into her mouth. Opening her eyes wide she realises that her mouth is almost was almost full.

Pushing a bit further she takes half into her mouth and while gagging but keeping it in her mouth.

 

With fingers carling in her pussy and the thumb rubbing her clit she slowly starts bobbing up and down she slowly cleans the top of the head and get into her rhythm.

While she was definitely enthusiastic, she was not very good at it.

Feeling myself reaching my climax I grabbed reis head and pushed it all the way down forcing my 6 inchers in her throat and cumming.

“speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle”

I release my hot load into her mouth feeling her struggle against it and gagging against my member.

“Spusssh.”

Hearing a sharp sound ring out I feel her get more comfortable on my dich as she cum, squirts from all the stimulation and slowly slides off my dick as she collapses into the water.

“She has grown up so much.”

My mother reaches down and pulls her out the bath ending the session.

7