Ch 07 – FastForward year 4
986 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 4

“Rei have these been happening more often.” Sister lea questions while holding my dick in her hands.

“Auuuuugh, sorry. Not really it comes and goes as usual.”

Pulling a concerned face as she continued to jerk me off.

We might have to change up the way we fix your curse.

Taking her hand off my throbbing member now slick with her saliva and my precum.

Standing up Sister Lea took off her sort skirt nun habit and revieled her white panties with a pitched tent.

“Sister lea why are you getting undressed it still hasn’t returned to normal?” I quired.

Her face distorted her lips curling up into a distorted smile as her eyes narrowed and peared down at me like a hunter who has located her pray.

I was frozen under her glare unwilling to move unless I fall into her clutches.

“Dear Rai can you please turn around for me?”

“Auuuu, Siter Lea I think I can handle it this..”

Crash……

She slam her hand on the table.

In a voice as cold as ice “turn around Rai.”

I knew she wasn’t playing around. Slowly i get on my knees on the table and turn facing my ass towards her.

"Sister Lea why do i need to ,Agyahhhhhh!!"

I loose my strength in my legs and nealry colapse from the sensation of somthing entering me ass. Before I collapse i feel a set of arms grasp me around my waist and pulls me towards the intruder.

“Yah, ahh, ahh!! Hnng, ahhhhhh!! Iyaaaaa, ahhhhh!”

At first I cant figure out what it is i soon figure out what it is as i feel it slither inside my ass.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, Ammmm. Pshwuaa."

Lea seperates her mouth from my ass.

"Oh Rai you are quite a good boy, a good tasty boy. Mmmmmmmm."

She goes back on the attack and starts sucking on my ass as her tounge explores my ass as if to find somthing and then she does.

Her tounge starts prodding and attacking somthing in my ass. My prostate. She is massaging my prostate with her tounge.

Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Precum continously drips from my dick as the attack on my prostate continues.

In this state of delirium i feel somthing grip on my shaft again.

"Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap"

Sister Lea starts to give me a handjob attacking my front and back at the same time leaving me with no other option.

“speew speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle”

I am released from her grip and collapse onto the table covered with my cum.

"Huuu, Huuu, Huuu"

Me and Lea's breathes sync mine from an orgasm and her trying to catch her breath.

"Ooooo. It seem's like this method was quite a bit more effective. "

She reaches down and cupps my balls in her and.

"But it looks like these is still a little more to get out."

I can bearly make out what she is saying through the ringing in my ears. I can only feel her fondling my balls.

"Up we go."

Suddenly I feels weightless as Sister lea lifts me up and brings me to her chest.

Looking up at her through her breats Rai tries desperately to ragain his breath.

"Wait cant I get a quick break" he asks

"No need to, I'll do all the work."

As she finishes i feels somthing hard poaking at my slightly gaped hole.

"Wai - Wait"

My cries fall on deaf ears as I am dropped onto her fully erect cock.

Before i realise it i have swallowed her entire 11 inch cock.

"Hauu."

I let out a small cry as i cum a little from just insurting her length and loose my consciousness.

"Ow Rai dont be like that you will miss out on all the fun."

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

Fap, Fap, Fap, Fap.

"Hauuu, wha whats, going Auhhaaaaaa."

As i come back to my senses i get hit by a truck of pleasure and i stiffen up from my neck to my toes.

"Rai wait if you tighten up like that ill, Auhhhaaaaa."

“speew speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle”

Feeling my body start to inflate from the bottem up i start to feel the cum rise from my ass to my stomach and my stomach to my throat.

Nbyuuuuruuuuruuuuu!! Nyuuugyuuupuuuuu, gubuupuu, bobyuuubyuu!! Bupu!!

I feel the cum start to flow out form my mouth then a set of lips connect with mine and feel Lea's tounge wrestle mine into submission.

The subservient stimulation im feeling pushes me over the edge and i cum.

My cum shoots up between me and Lea who are currently pressed together and the cum travels up from between us through her breats and collides into our chins from below.

I start to fade into the back again and can her sister lea in the background.

"Dont worry little Rai, I'll clean you up before returning you to your parents."

Out of my blackening vision i see her licking her lips and collecting the remnants of her cum from around her mouth.

"We need to do this again."

Then black.
.
.
.

I wake up in my room with my Rei looking down at me from above.

"Mom he's awake."

Mom was a bit worried as i had slept through the day till the evening. She had explained to me that Sister Lea had explained that the new method she used had a more effective result and as such i just needed a bit more time to recover.

I need to stay away from that crazy lady i though to myself as i lay there in bed with a sore behind and a slightly swollen belly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................

“Rai can you come to the door quickly you have a visiter.”

I came to the door slowly I a had no idea who would want to see me.

I reach the door and see someone i hadn't seen in a about half the year.

She was shall around my height but her figure was as defined as someone in there adolescents.

She stood there with chocolate brown skin and hair with gold eyes looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Hi "

 

1

Hi guys I would like to thank you for following my story up till now, so I’m sorry to say I am going to take a break. During this time, I have learnt a few things from these first chapters and need to do a bit of work if I want this series to go on for a while. I will hopefully be back soon with better writing and more consistent chapters. Thank you for all the support.

What magic do you want Rai to have
  • Red - Body magic Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Orange - Strength magic Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Yellow - Energy magic Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Green - Life magic (My Favorite) Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Blue - Mind magic Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Pink - Spirit magic Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Purple - Soul magic Votes: 2 8.3%
Total voters: 24
8