Chapter 2
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Spider thread leveled up]

I finished building my web about 30 minutes ago and a cockroach was already stuck in my web.

I made sure to make my threads thin to not let anyone see it coming though making the threads thickness came like instinct for me. I bet anything with just little brute force can break it yet the cockroach didn't seem to be someone of pure strength.

"Will I get some disease if I eat this?"

"Doesn't matter because who knows next time food will come to my web."

While talking to myself, the cockroach was thrashing around trying to free itself and the threads seem to be barely holding up.

"Not today scoundrel."

[Venom leveled up]

[60 Experience awarded]

Sinking my fangs into the cockroach I leveled up a new skill.

"Dang, I was hoping to level up again well at least my venom leveled up."

I turned back to the cockroach and I dig in this time.

"Why does none of these things don't taste as bad as I thought? it's not pizza good but its not bad either."

"And also it seems like I can fit more food down my belly too. I just ate the whole cockroach in one sitting."

While contemplating about my stomach this time a snake slithered into my web.

"Is this place full of monsters?"

And then not lasting even 3 seconds in my web it snapped under the snakes force.

"I forgot to repair my web after the cockroach. I need to kill the snake some other way now."

Running up to the snake we locked both of our eyes at each other.

The snake lunged at me and I dodged just barley and when I turned around ready to change back it was already lunging again at me, It's a jumpy boy.

"You're gonna pay for this."

The snake that grazed my abdomen was preparing another lunge when I found a sharp pain where the snake had struck.

"Seems like I'm not the only one with venom."

I dodged the snake's lunge and sunk my fangs into it mid air.

Clean shot, and with my vastly superior venom it should be too late for it.

While celebrating my victory the stake curled its head and bit into me while I was biting into it.

"Oh you want a test of will? Bold choice of yours but seems like my venom is best around town... Or around cave."

[150 Experience awarded]

[Level increased]

[Level increased]

[Venom level up]

I was barely moving from the battle but there was celebrating.

"Two level increases at once and leveling up venom twice in one day is this heaven?"

"Well I guess this is purgatory."

"Oww but was it worth it? I'm now in severe pain and need to build my web back up like this."

Slowly getting back to my web I felt exhaustion overwhelm me.

"I must rebuild my web so I can me safe to sleep."

Pushing through the drowsiness and the pain I step by step weaved my web like it used to be.

"Annnd done, that was the most hard thing I've done yet now time to go to sleep on the top of if in my little hammock I made myself. Night!"

1