Chapter 5 May the cleansing of the soul exist in the first place.
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the defeat of the summoned dirt monster that looked very similar to the ground crater from the flying church, felix decided to run away because he lacked soda so he decided to buy some soda in the store he is very familiar with.

Felix: I guess we should wait for them to return, he said while walking towards the damn store.

True follower of the asshole: Damn those guys.

 

Meanwhile...

Inside of a church there was a couple hundred of followers, they just stood on top of the floor with healthy working legs because they for sure did not sit down in there. There was candles everywhere, to the point where you would question how the fuck is the building not on fire already? Seriously there was like billions of candles too close to eachother...

On top of a pedestal stod a guy wearing a black robe covered in gold, he stood in a corner while every other followers was flocking him like some birds following their mother while he was doing a speech.

His title was...

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper great fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole: Today we start the ritual of the cleansing of the soul. 

Everyone cheered for him and said yeaaaah!

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole held up a specific object in hand and started to talk his way into everyone's ears.

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole: All of us has been in despair once and all of us will experience pain once in a while, with this object! We will relieve this pain of the asshole!

He held an object that is used to give people enemas to relieve constipation, it was made of a very flexible material and had the color of pink.

Everyone who joined the cult cried in joy when they saw this object, finally I can relieve my constipation!

As it turns out, joining this cult gives you a free enema and because of that many people with constipation problems joins the cult, however they do not tell the high ranked members like the cult leader to trick them into thinking they joined because they believed in what the cult believes in. 

Cult member who does not worship the asshole in reality: Finally the reason why I joined this cult has come true :D

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole: This is what we call an enema it will give you strength to survive another day, without ur-anus you can not live and you may die of constipation.

 

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole: May this holy object cleanse your soul and give your most important organ, the asshole a way to live in peace, amassole!

yaaaaaay! Everyone shouted in happiness and quickly took one copy of the "enema" and went inside a couple of private bathrooms to use it.

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole: Remember folks the daily worship of your asshole can help you one day, and may the god located inside of your asshole help you out of your troubles.

After everyone was done and releasing the curse of the asshole that was corrupting the soul itself, the followers quickly went back to the former location. 

The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole: I have something to tell you guys, it appears one of the followers sent to get us a high ranking adventurer for an important mission is waiting for us on the ground and he is pissed, jeez calm down I told him... so we must go back to check him out and not waste anymore time.

 

The church flew backwards in time and landed on the ground close to a pretty castle that people usually look inside, and outside the castle stood two people that was waiting. When the church landed, all of the members of the cult walked outside the church.

Where were you! said the true follower of the asshole...

Felix: god damn you finally came, that took hours man...

felix quickly opened a can of soda from the company that created it, then he drank the whole thing in one go because animation budget ran out.

Then suddenly the name of The super mega ultimate amazing hyper fuck ton of money follower of the absolute true asshole was shortened because the writer of the story was tired as fuck, instead of the long as fuck name he simply became known as the leader of the cult.

Meanwhile inside a cabin that was located in a secret forest close to a lake.

Writer: God damn it my hand is tired..

Thenarrator: Dude dont strain yourself too hard and predict the damn future correctly without mentioning his entire stupid ass name!

Writer: I'm getting some tea

Thenarrator: good idea

Situation of the cult resumes...

Leader of the cult: So what do we have here.

True follower of the asshole: Yeah this is him the ssssssss ranked adventurer.

Felix: you forgot a couple of "S"

True follower of the asshole: yeah yeah whatever.

Leader of the cult: Ehm sorry about doing the ritual early we thought we had the time to do it before you were finished finding him.

Anyway now he is here and we could get to the point of why we wanted him, Leader of the cult quickly took a look on his body, oh sorry are you a woman? My apology, I thought it was stated on your profile that your gender was male.

Felix: Actually it is indeed true that I am a man, no need to apologize

Leader of the cult: oh ok

Leader of the cult: Well lets actually get to the point this time, as you can see one of our summoned heroes was turned into a demon lord because we were very bad at identifying curses because of our distraction.

True follower of the asshole: Yeah I agree we should have checked the sword before giving it to her... Morons! he shouted.

Leader of the cult: God damn calm down what is done is done jeez. Anyway adventurer, we tried summoning new heroes, but then Jacob that is currently standing very close to that pretty castle over there interupted the summoning, so we decided to give you the job instead. Because after the interuption we figured that summoning random people from completely random worlds is very unreliable, especially since they can infact become angry because we obviously forcefully took them from one place to another. So we decided to use a high ranking adventurer instead, to take down the new demon lord that appeared a day ago, are you with us?

Felix: I did see something very interesting yesterday so I might just do exactly that, so my answer is yes :).

Whoooo yay! everyone in the background shouted.

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

0