Chapter 9 A great FUCKING! dragon?
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sudden encounter felix did not understand, happenend under a minute without his eyes blinking because of how hard he was staring at the weird lizard/creature or whatever it was, that was currently flying in the air...

 

Felix: The fuck are you?

A fucking dragon: I am a fucking dragon!

"One ant on the ground that nobody cared about suddenly died for unkown reasons".

Felix: Oh okay?

A fucking dragon: I am a fucking dragon!

"This time the camera cared about recording the event of someone dying because this time it was actually a guy that just died and collapsed on the street in some random city that felix has never visited before".

Felix: Yeah no shit sherlock, isn't that obvious? So please shut up! I already know what you are!

A fucking dragon: You can not stop me from using my special ability! I will use it until you die! 

Felix: The hell you talking about?

A fucking dragon: I am really hungry and want to eat you, however I sense great magical power inside so i am taking the safe route by using my ability to kill you, instead of rushing head on.

Felix: The hell, do you think i'm letting you kill me? What does that ability do anyway?

A fucking dragon: Everytime I say " I am a fucking dragon" Any living things shall be killed anywhere on the world, that includes you, eventually you are the one that will be dead!

Felix....

While the convertation with the dragon stopped, the dragon who flew above in the sky started spamming.

A fucking dragon: I am a fucking dragon!

Meanwhile in a small village...

A daughter and her mom was inside of a room, the mom was sick and was laying on the bed and the daughter was hanging over her in a sad tone.

ThrowAwayDaughterCharacter: One day mom I will cure you!

Mom: I am sure that you will :) I have my faith in you.

The daughter walked outside the room to enter the kitchen in order to make some afternoon dinner.

ThrowAwayDaughterCharacter: UGH!

While standing right between the door walls, she completely collapsed and died without any warning.

Mom: Aaaaah Nooo! My daughter!

A fucking dragon: I am a fucking dragon!

Mom died too, such tragedy...

A fucking dragon: I am a fucking dragon!

Some bird that flew in the sky just fell and collapsed.

A fucking dragon: I am a fucking dragon!

Meanwhile somewhere…

A boy at the age of 16 found a couple of empty wagons with nothing but some small pieces of blood everywhere.

The Boy: Damn, this is the wagons owned by my father and his crew, they are completely missing.

Then he found a very important item owned by his father, that is proof that he is dead. 

The Boy: ”crying emoji and angry emoji” Ueerghhh! Aaaaaah! However did this shall pay! I will kill the bastard that did this, even if the world goes down with me! I will have my revenge! Father your killer will face justice! I swear on it! 

He grabbed a sword dropped by one of the dead guards that was guarding the wagons, and started walking forward on his path of revenge.

The boy: Everyone who stands in my way shall di….

The moment he tried to say the horrific word of ”die” He suddenly felt a great pain in his body for a quick second and collapsed and was no longer living but a corpse…

Back to where the main character was standing who encountered the not so big fucking dragon.

Not wanting to die and stop his annoying spam plus the awful deaths somewhere in the world I guess. He quickly teleported behind the dragon, with a big fucking grass strand in one of his hand, and sliced the fuck out of the dragon.

A fucking dragon: Ahhh what the, Impossible! UGH!

When felix landed on the ground and broke both his legs in the process, he quickly stood up despite having broken legs with no care in the world. 

Asshole dragon…

Trying to find the current demon lord, he slowly walked in the forest, away from the fresh dragon corpse, and kept going for his journey.

After walking for a while in the forest, he encountered 2 people wearing jeans and casual t shirt, they just suddenly appeared holding in each hand a big bag of chips and energy drink.

Felix: Hi fellow people, do you know the way to the demon lords castle?

Both people stopped, and grabbed a big ass pile of chips and ate it in a very sloopy way, then they openend the energy drink can and took a quick slurp from them.

Felix…

Fellow people…

 

0