Introduction and future chapters
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello i am Valor, and as you may know, the stories which are posted here will be freely open for other people to develope as they please. Currently, the 'series' i plan to release in Redemption are -

Flight of the flames : a 5ish chapter long story, of a female protag who awakenes the power of the Pheonix, after burning to death in a terrorist attack.

Being reborn in a new world is hard enough, even without the fact that you can't  control your body properly, muchless speak! Protag manages to make it through the panic and spreads her wings-  though she finds a small ruined temple at the foot of her volcano.

 

Spear Lord : 5ish chapter long story about a male protag who lives in a semi apocalyptic world mostly controlled by the beasts and freaks which invaded through the gates. 

After a gate had opened in the stronghold, the protag and a few othee ablebodied men went in, hopeful to clear it and be hailed as heros. After a near impossible game with the penalty being death, protag makes it through being the only one still alive, he gained a spear, a system, and a title. 'Lord of the Black Spear'

 

I hear you. : 7ish chapters long, female protag... who had died during a flood. Lost without a body, nor heartbeat, she starts to hear and see what one would call fantasies.

Long forgotten as just another missing victim to a terrifying tsunami, her soul lost at sea. Common sense crumbles as she starts to see the magic that surronded her once plain world. Renewed with vigor, she sets out to gain what she had once lost and to find her purpose in life.

Which series should i work on first?
  • Flight of the Flames Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spear Lord Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Hear You. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0