1. History of my first three reincarnations, and getting cheats for my fifth life
167 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was an ordinary human. I spent my days like any other salaryman. Working from morning till noon. I was young, so I didn't mind anything. I had fun, doing things I love.

Until I died of Sudden Death Syndrome(SDS).

I was an orphan, and I lived the better life, so death is fine with me. I accepted my death.

Just like that, I met the ROB.

And like any other isekai protagonist, got some cheats and was sent to save an isekai from the demon lord.

But here's the twist.

I was not alone.

There were a whole bunch of high school kids and middle aged men, of different ethnicities, that got isekai'd along with me, and all of them got haxx from the ROB.

We were then sent to a dungeon to conquer the first floor as a ritual.

And it went as expected.

We were given haxx. But reality is much different from stories.

I've read enough stories to know what happens in situations like these...

'Chaos ensues, some wannabe-leader takes charge who proceeds to get bitch-slapped by reality, and our beloved protagonist, being the ever peace-loving and hero-wannabe, saves the day. Like the hero and MC that he is.'

That was exactly how it happened.

But I slipped through. I was not alone. There were some otakus who knew that going alone is a better option for MC candidates.

And everyone is an MC of their own story.

Just, not me.

As soon as I escaped from the chaos, I was greeted by a Level 30 minotaur.

And guess what? I was beheaded with one clean slice from its huge axe.

Blood and goo, I became.

My second life, as well as my first isekai reincarnation, ended in such a sorry note.

But the ROB had my back.

This time, as an apology, he gave me a very healthy body, and reincarnated me in a modern-ish and slightly peaceful world.

But the apology went too far, and my luck already ran out.

My powers were discovered by mad scientists who took interest in my supernatural body and performed inhumane experiments to uncover my secrets.

Of course, it was all kept under wraps. A national military secret. My blood was used to produce countless super soldiers, which then led to world war.

And guess what? I was given to the United Federation as an apology by my home country after they lost the war. I was treated as a good, deprived of my human rights.

In their words, I'm not what could be called 'human'. Or so their argument went.

Human race made significant progress and solved many genetic problems, with the sacrifice of my well-being.

I was already crazy at that point. My only saving grace are the anime, manga and light novels.

I especially love Xianxia novels, and how the MC gets over overwhelming odds and wins the day.

After being subjected to countless torture and definitely-not-humane experiments, my body gave in.

I died.

I was so looking forward to it. To the day I die.

So I was happy.

I laughed crazily without any pretentious manners and appearances as such.

And, once again, the ROB came to me.

But I was happy and ecstatic at that point so I ignored him and celebrated my early demise, ignoring the mistake he did.

Everybody makes mistakes. The xianxia novels told me that an existence of such caliber need not mind an ant like me. He could just ignore my grievances and complaints.

And if he gets angry, I'd be done for, so I was careful not to upset him.

This time, I asked for a peaceful world. With a twist.

I read some smut novels in the previous life where the MC is the only male on this planet, or where the number of males have declined for whatever reason, or plots along those lines.

And I wished for exactly that. A world where I can enjoy.

With a haxx that makes any woman that spends time with me have the best time of her life.

Turns out, that it was a very, very stupid mistake.

Those girls turned yandere real quick and my life turned upside down.

The worst part? The United Federation decided to use me as a milk tank and as a stress reliever for the upper class.

I was used again and again, till I died of it.

Who said that dying of sex is one of the best ways to die? Those shit heads clearly don't know how painful it can be.

Believe me when I say, it was painful. Definitely not less than my third life( aka 2nd reincarnation ). Maybe more.

Because, at some point, every time I release a load, my brain and my whole body feels it. The pleasure turns into pain.

Those sluts made sure to keep me healthy, but it was clearly not enough, seeing as how I died of over-sex.

This time, after I died, I was not jubilant.

My previous three reincarnations (and 4 lives) taught me enough.

That brings us to the present time.

The ROB arrived.

"I'm-"

"Cut the crap. We're already acquainted enough. And I'm tired of it all. Can I just die? Eternal sleep?"

"I wanted to do that too, but turns out, due to coming to this place frequently, your soul 'adapted'. You would never forget your previous lives, and that means, you don't get eternal rest. I'm truly sorry for this."

"Sigh. So, the usual?"

"The usual."

"My first wish, a system. It should not be sentient, though it should actively try to help me. Second, a space where I can practice. Third, I don't want any reproductive organ. My previous life made me numb for sex. Sigh. Fourth, the best aptitude I can get. And fifth, a peaceful place, that belongs solely to me. With included sustenance materials, like water, food, etc..."

"I can grant all of them except the third. Reproduction is a law of the universe. I can't change it willy-nilly. You don't have enough karma for that. I can, however, make it so that it's convenient for you."

"I'm not that interested in being a man again, and I'm definitely not going to choose being a girl, so.... Hmm, I once saw a doujinshi that has a tail which acts as both a penis and a vagina. Weird shit, that one. Why not that? I'm kinda interested in how it'd feel. And with my fifth wish, there'd be nobody who'd bother me. Even if somebody comes, they'd surely get weirded out and not think of having sex with me. Haha, there'd probably no one who'd want to have sex with me. Ahh, a no-sex life... Just imagining it is so blissful..."

"...Sure. Now, are you ready? Just as usual, you'd get a mail with the basic details of the world you'd be reincarnated to."

"I'm ready. Shoot."

With that, my surroundings blacked out.

Everything, everything, all black. 1(No pun intended. Seriously. ;P)

About my previous works, just don't expect anything. Those are my first works. I probably won't update them anytime soon. I'm kinda excited about this new work so I'd probably post a few chapters before dropping it maybe. Who knows? I may even complete it, not that I'm that interested in doing that.

Those who cheer me on, thank you. It is with your support that I'm coming back here again and again, even after kinda giving up writing. Just imagining that there is someone out there that appreciates my works fills me with energy. And it gets me motivated. So thank you, truly.

One day, I promise, I'd write a complete story. It may not be perfect, but for those who appreciate my work, I'd gladly write another.

Adios.

2