Chapter 1
781 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

transferring soul…

transfer completed

initiating sequence “class choosing”…

sequence initiated

starting conscious…

 

-Start-

 

Wait! What happened now? I hate falling unconscious without a warning. Why can’t they at least say: „you are going to fall unconscious” and what is this floating box. Is this like a computer game?  Can I click it? Okay, doesn’t work. What happens when I concentrate on it?

Would you like to choose your class?  Y/N

Yes!

Scanning character…

 

possible classes:

Tamer

A tamer is somebody who loves and lives with animals. He understands their needs and cares for them.

rank: rare

+25% chance that animals will not attack you

+3 charisma per level +2 agility per level +1 wisdom per level + 2 attribute points per level

 

Hunter

A hunter hunts animals for food or for fun. He can navigate through the forest and has good understanding of the bow.

Rank: common

+10% damage against animals

+2 agility per level +1 strength per level +1 healthiness per level +1 endurance per level +2 attribute points per level

 

Ranger

 

Rank: common

A ranger's home is the forest. He knows every path and cave. He has good understanding of the bow.

+15% speed in forests

+3 agility per level +1 endurance per level +2 attribute points per level

 

Okay this is a lot of information but what are attributes?

Attributes represent the condition of your body and your mind. There are 8 different attributes:

Strength: strength represents how much you can carry and how strong you are. It increases your damage with melee weapons.

Agility:  agility represents how wide you can stretch and how fast you are. It increases your damage with ranged weapons

Healthiness: healthiness represents how healthy your body is. (healthiness *10=health)

Recovery: recovery represents how fast you can recover from damage or exhaustion. (recovery*0,5=health regeneration  per hour)( recovery=stamina regeneration  per hour)

Endurance: endurance represents the ability to endure different physical tasks and how fast you get tired. (endurance*10=stamina)

Intelligence: intelligence represents how good you are at learning and understanding and how fast you think. It increases your magical damage (intelligence*10=mana)

Wisdom: wisdom represents the ability to make the right decisions. It increases your resistance against attacks on the mind. (wisdom*2= mana regeneration per minute)

Charisma: charisma represents your appearance and your social skills. It increases your effect on other living beings.

That’s very helpful but it is also weird that your body and mind are broken down into numbers. I think I have to choose a class now. It is strange that all of these classes are nature based but when I think about that it makes sense. I liked pets a lot and when I was a teenager I often went hunting with my father.

I am good at hunting but I don’t want to do it as a profession in this live. Being a ranger is appealing but I think I will turn that down too because I am not that stealthy. Being a tamer sounds interesting because I can tame my own army of animals and I really like to work with animals.

 I choose the tamer.

Are you sure? Y/N

Yes

processing…

searching for birth point… error###

deleting memories…  error: birth point not found###

contacting administrator

 

Dear user,

We noticed that there happened to be in error in your reincarnation because you couldn’t be born. You will be dropped off in the wilds in a body that is 20 years old and you will have all your memories. To compensate you for the inconvenience you will get an onetime-use skill.

Sincerely Admin.

P.S. you will fall unconscious

 Wait, wh...

13