Chapter 5
545 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haylor allowed me kindly to use the evening my personal business which wasn’t a problem because one of the consequences of our bond was that I didn’t need to sleep or eat a lot for. 

So I took the earned money from the day and decided to explore the city. When I walked outside the library I was dazzled by the sun. After my eyes adapted to the light I was able to look around.

I was in the center of the city and it looked beautiful. I thought that a city with the technology of the middle age would be ugly and dirty but this city looked nice. There were sewers and the city had a very nice infrastructure. I believed that magic allowed the humans to create buildings like that without the use of modern technology.

I saw a lot of different people: some wore amours, some wore ‘normal’ clothes and I saw a lot of different races. There were elves, orcs, humans and even some merfolk.

I walked through the streets and looked at the different buildings in wonder. I was fascinated by the different shops like a potion shop and a smith. I was surprised how easily he formed the metal into a helmet. I think he had a high level.

I decided to visit a random shop to buy some things. At first I visited a bakery and bought some sweets.

They tasted very good what wasn’t surprising because the spices were literally otherworldly good. After that I went into a shop that sells equipment.

I bought 10 lesser health potions for 4 silver but I didn’t know if they were overpriced and a cool belt with some holdings for the potions. I didn’t want to die in some dark corner because I hadn’t potions.

Lesser potion of healing (common)

Heals 20 health points

 

Belt (common)

A belt of average quality with different holdings for different things like weapons and potions

After that I went on exploring. I asked around for a good place to tame an animal.

I found out that in the west of the city was a very big forest but the only problem was that the animals were at least at level ten and they would turn me into a red cloud in minutes.

So I decided to buy an animal from a trader. Because of that I went into the shop for animals and pets.

It was the only shop in the city which sells pets because people who choose classes like tamers and other classes that work with animals are rare.

When I went into the shop a vendor greeted me:” Hello, what can I do for you today?”

I used unveil on him

Berry galen:

Objectives:  -marry Elena beck

                      -move to Ganbu

and I greeted him back:” Hello I am a tamer and I am looking for my first pet”

“Okay and what did you think of?”

“I would be interested in a pet with a spiritual  focus.”

“I am sorry but we don’t sell such pets. We have physical pets like wolf pups. If you want to get such a pet you would have to call it via a spell or a ritual the shop for magical ingredients is at the end of the Arthurstreet.”

“Thanks, have a great day”

“Bye”

I went inside and after a minute I went disguised outside. The prices were pretty hefty for even the simplest things like an piece of enchanted paper.

After that I went slowly back to Haylor because the sun was rising.

11