No Such Thing As A Dumb Question
3.3k 9 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I lived a good life, there were good and bad times, but all and all, it was good. I learned many valuable things in my colored past, some better than others.

 

Then I died, and that was supposed to be it because I was dead.

 

That was not the case, and when I opened my eyes, I was in a strange room, but that was hardly the strangest thing. I was in a younger body that was not my own that I could tell, and it was very well built, but my legs hung over the bed's edge.

 

I sat up in the kid's bed, pulling off scraps of a shredded nightshirt of my muscles chest. The shirt looked like it was for a child, and when I pulled back the blanket, I grinned.

 

"Looks like I was given a tool built for a body of this type!" I exclaimed, looking down at the massive morning wood I was sporting.

 

I looked around the room and breathed in a deep breath of strange yet refreshingly clean air. I didn't really understand what was going on, but I wasn't about to start freaking out, fuck no.

 

This was a dream come true, and I stood from the bed and let the taters of my old clothes fall from me like the vestiges of my old life. While I had just woken up, my old life felt like it had almost never existed.

 

Strangely, I had no memories of my old life, they were all gone, but the knowledge gained was still there. It was like having a fresh start in a new place, but the real question was where I really was now.

 

The air was different here, and I could smell trees similar to pine, but it wanted the same. This house was a log cabin, and it seemed really nice, but there were apparent gaps in the walls where I could see outside.

 

The room was reasonably large and held a desk, two trunks, and a wardrobe, still with plenty of room to spare. 

 

While the place was cute, I couldn't stay here. I needed to find some clothes and get the fuck out of here, or this was going to get real awkward, real quick, maybe.

 

From what I had gathered from my present situation, I was a young child, but I had somehow transformed into this body.

 

Would I look the same as my former self? Or would I be an older version of the previous body's occupant? 

 

I would leave the question of what happened to the previous owner of this body for later. I needed to find clothes fast, but maybe leaving isn't the best idea.

 

This was a new place, and I knew no one, so running off buck naked right off the hop might be a bad idea. I needed to collect information and figure out just where I was in the world. 

 

I turned back to the bed, but that was the moment I heard the door click and start to open. 

 

Like a whip, my adrenaline started to pump. My vision narrowed to a tunnel as my reaction time picked up. 

 

I stuck my arm out to the bed and grabbed the blanket. I quickly snapped it back to me, wrapping it around me in one smooth move.

 

An older woman entered the room, presumably this body's mother; so weird to think of her like that. She looked at me, and a look of recognition confirmed that I was the son but aged.

 

She was a beautiful redhead with a large chest, in a red low cut shirt, with a short shirt, but I could think of her like that. There was also a strange white and red circle pattern on both the shirt and skirt, which felt strangely familiar.

 

Then a sound like white noise started in my head, and I was hit with a wave of dizziness that caused me to stumble and lose grip on my towel. As I stumbled, then my mother came to try to grab me, but I was too heavy, and my weight took us both to the ground, and I blacked out.

 

When I opened my eyes, I was in a massive cavern filled with glowing crystals of all different colors. The place gave a relaxed and calming feeling that was very enjoyable.

 

I almost felt like I could just stay lying here on the cool ground, but I knew I needed to get up. I was getting passed around like a box of Oreos in a cell block, but I wasn't here randomly.

 

There had to be some kind of reason for me being here, so I forced myself to get up. As I did, I could feel the air press against me, almost like being deep underwater.

 

[Very impressive that you can stand.]

 

The voice was sweet and melodious, and my attention was brought to the center of the room. There was a pink mouse-looking creature that was very familiar.

 

I was starting to get goosebumps as the hairs on my airs rose up as recognition kicked in. 

 

While I retained none of my old personal memories, I still have everything that I had absorbed. The one thing that I could remember was that I could learn almost anything if I put my mind to it.

 

I could adapt, but what did that mean in this world if this was where I thought it was. I could start by asking the creature if it was who I thought it was.

 

"Are you Mew, the Pokémon?" I asked, feeling strange doing it, but it couldn't be helped.

 

There is no such thing as a dumb question if you don't know the answer to it. 

 

[Come to me, and I will answer all your questions, but only if you can reach me.] 

 

Again, the intoxicating beautiful female voice called in my mind, and I found it hard to believe it was coming from that pink mouse. 

 

[Oh? Does this please you more?]

 

Suddenly, the tiny floating pink mouse became a human-sized woman, but still with a mousy look. She was also naked with dark pink nipples and a dark and… dripping area between her legs.

 

My legs started to move on their own, and I was totally game to get some Poké-pussy, but after two steps, the pressure got more intense. I think it must be coming from this Mew girl, but she wanted me to push through it, and I know what I wanted. 

[Please like the chapters to help the book get seen more! Much love from me, Magic, the author!]

71