Monkey In My Brain Playing Seven Instruments At Once!
2k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What a mess this was, and I was having a hard time digesting it all. Then, Melia put her warm dripping hand back on my shaft, starting to stroke it. 

 

[You will have to figure out a way to get your seed into the males. I am sure that you don't want to mate with them.]

 

That made me blink and snapback from the pleasure for a moment. Nothing against what two guys do behind closed doors, but it just wasn't really my thing.

 

[As I thought, so you will have to figure out something, but you are intelligent and knowledgeable. I would also like you to try and help some of the Feral Pokémon if you can. They are angry and mad that we don't do the same and let our minds revert back, but we need a voice.]

 

I could understand both sides of the coin, but I would try my best.

 

Melia started to move her hand faster and then floated off my knees, starting to lower her now open mouth again. The excitement of what was happening was more incredible than anything I could have ever dreamt of, and the pressure was building.

 

[Not all humans are bad, so I would like you to try to convert a few of the good ones as you can. While most hate them, I know that they are not all the same, but far more bad ones than good ones. I know that you will want to change some of the good ones, but it will alter their personalities to happy or caring ones.]

 

That didn't really seem like a bad thing, but at the same time, it was almost as good as killing them. I would be taking the part of the women that was them and altering it, destroying the old one.

 

[exactly, the point of your ability is to take the bad out of them and replace it with good. This is a much better option than outright killing the humans, but you will need to kill them until you figure that out. It will not take long for everyone to figure out that you are not actually human, and then you will become hunted like us.]

 

That sent a chill down my spine and caused my erection to slightly lose strength like an edging. 

 

Hunted. 

 

[I am sorry to bring you into this world like this, but many of us have been killed, and for most Legendary and Mythical breeds, there is one left, and they are captured. The man at the head of the central government once called the Pokémon Association, Ash Ketchum, owns them all and lets his henchmen use them.]

 

"You have got to be fucking kidding me?! Ash Ketchum is the leader of the people that are trying to eliminate you?! That can't be right! That guy loves Pokémon!" I exclaim, not being able to believe the words in my head.

 

 "Maybe once upon a time he was like that, but the cruel man that I know loves us differently. He loves to make us his slaves," Melia said with an angry tone, and she started to jerk me off harder.

 

I had trouble thinking as my erection returned, and my little Mew girl was lower than open mouth, and I closed my eyes. I was just going to enjoy the moment while I had it; I could deal with the fucked up shit later.

 

[Your name will be Azriel, and I hope that you can change the fate of Pokémon in this world. I will give you my blessing, and you will not evolve the same. Instead, you will adapt and survive.]

 

I felt her warm breath on the top of my shaft Melia was stroking, and I put my hands behind my head. The anticipation was building to its crescendo, but I kept my eyes closed, almost ready to explode with excitement for what I knew was coming.

 

Then it happened, and I opened my eyes just a bit to watch my rock-hard Poké-Piercer do as the name intended. 

 

I closed my eyes again and became lost in the wet pleasure of her mouth as it slipped deeper into her mouth. I could feel the tip of my ten-inch cock hit the back of her throat only halfway down, and I groaned in pure pleasure. 

 

The pace was increasing, and more than once, she tried to push my shaft into her throat but failed. I groaned every time, but now the pressure was starting to build, and I was slowly getting closer to bursting. 

 

[Now I will send you back to your body, and you will receive your first Pokémon. Please save our people, Azriel!]

 

I felt a massive pulse, and suddenly, I was lying down, but the blowjob continued. I kept my eyes closed tight, scared that it might end if I opened them, but the hands felt more human.

 

Suddenly I let out a long groan as Melia took the whole length of my massive cock down to the base. I lifted my hands that were now beside me up to the head to start fucking her face but froze when I felt human hair and not fur.

 

My eyes snapped open as I looked at my hot redheaded mom directly in her green eyes.

 

Holy fucking shit! What the actual fuck was going on right now?!

 

"Mom?!" I uttered in horror as I looked away from her eyes quickly to stare at my balls pressed into her chin.

 

"Stap mam, an oo is not my son!" She said somehow, with my cock deep in her throat. 

 

Her words were mumbled, but I heard them loud and clear. I tried to think, but there was a monkey in my brain right now playing seven different instruments at once!

 

My stepmother lifted her mouth up very slowly, and I was drawn back to her intense green eyes. Those penetrating eyes were waiting for me, and that was all that I could take as the head of my cock left her throat.

 

I exploded, filling my stepmother's mouth with my Poké-Cock Milk, and she burst with light.

<Hey readers! Hope you are enjoying the fanfic! Check in tomorrow to find out what happens next in Ass Catches Em All… Whoops, I mean RIP!>

54