Oh, Starmie! Not Again!
1.6k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As much as I wanted to keep this going and see how breeding worked, I really needed to get a better feel for the place. 

 

I slowly broke the kiss, and the two of us slowly pulled apart, looking into each other's eyes. Misty's were still blue, and I gave her another quick short kiss that made her smile warmly.

 

She hugged me and then turned her face and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped her in my arms and held her for a while, just enjoying the feel of her soft furry body pressed into mine.

 

"You know, I fantasized about this exact thing as I watched you grow. I never looked at you as a child, and you never treated me like a mother, more of an equal. I always wondered if you would have felt the same way as me, and now it doesn't even feel real," Misty said in a quiet voice as we sat on the floor in the middle of my room.

 

"What did we talk about? I mean, you watched me for ten years, right?" I asked, and Misty laughed softly and then cuddled more into me.

 

"You didn't talk; it has only been Starmie, Pysduck, Gyarados, you, and me. After the Pokémon attack and killing Ash's mother in retaliation, everyone but Oak moved away. Psyduck can't talk, but can speak mentally, but refuses most of the time, and Gyarados has gone Feral," Misty explained.

 

"What's the reason for Pysduck being silent?" I asked, but then Misty's body tensed, and she started to shake.

 

"Umm, h-he went to go v-visit Togetic i-n the M-Mirage Kingdom, but Ash had already gotten there," Misty choked out as she started to cry.

 

Then an angry and dark voice spoke in my mind. 

 

[He killed them all and used their blood to write a message for us on the wall. "I will find him!" spelled out using Togetic corpse. While I don't blame you, they still died because I waited too long to go check on them. That is one me, and I already lost one of my eyes trying to get revenge.]

 

The anger in the voice left no room for doubt; this was Psyduck, but not the one that I remembered. 

 

[This world has forced all of us to change, and we have sacrificed everything to keep you hidden here. Ash knows you are alive, and once you start making waves, he will come and hunt you down.]

 

"Ash already knows that I am here? Why hasn't he come and just killed us then?" I asked out loud, pulling Misty from her tears.

 

"Arceus hid us, and not even Oak knows that we were here, or at least who we are. Now that you have changed, I don't know how long we will be able to hide here with you being older and me no longer being human. Oak will get suspicious if he sees either of us, and he might contact Ash if he put things together," Misty explained.

 

[Killing him will be the best plan. The man always acted suspiciously before and was a pervert, but he was actually nice. Now he is the opposite and acts friendly, but is a sexual predator that preys on the Pokémon sent to him before shipping them off to be killed and turned into food.]

 

All sexual urges left my body, and I tapped Misty's body for her to get up.

 

"What's wrong?" Misty asked with a worried look.

 

"I am going to see Professor Oak. Can you find me some pants? Maybe a shirt?" I asked as I got up.

 

A cold wave had just rolled over my body, but my blood was boiling, and I was going to vent some built-up stress.

 

[I am waiting for you outside.]

 

I sent a mental confirmation to Psyduck as I took in a deep breath; I needed to be calm. Getting angry would only get me killed, and then it would all be for nothing, but I was going to deal with this problem.

 

"Are you sure? You just woke up? Do you even know how to use your abilities? He is not a pushover, and there is a reason that Psyduck hasn't just killed him!" Misty exclaimed, and Psyduck spoke in my mind right after.

 

[Galli, his maid, and very strong Psychic Pokémon. She is very dangerous and entirely under his control due to him sexually abusing her and hooking her on drugs.]

 

*Crack!*

 

A window in the room cracked, and the air started to move around me as my anger started to boil out of me. I didn't need clothes for this.

 

"Azriel, don't go and get yourself killed!" Misty cried, but she didn't come near me. Black flames appeared on my body, and I started to walk forward to the door that opened a crack.

 

"I need to go do this, and I will have Psyduck with me, but I am going to have a brief talk with Oak. I have always hated the man, but this is too much, even for him!" I growled in a low voice.

 

 *Crack!*

 

"Fine, but at least let me see if I can find something from the clothes in my room that were left here by the last owners!" Misty told me and rushed to the door, throwing it open but then freezing.

 

There was a beautiful Pokémon with four arms lying in a puddle and soaking wet, the same as the entire hall.

 

"Oh, Starmie! Not again!" Misty complained and then ran down the hall to another room, and I walked out in the hall to check on the Pokémon.

 

I bent down and gently picked Starmie up; she was very light. That was when Misty came back out with a strange-looking bottle she tossed me.

 

"Can you please pour this revive down her throat, and I will find you some clothes?" Misty asked, and I nodded, turning back to my room with the limp and soaking Pokémon in my arms. 

 

 

 

44