Tis Nothing But A Flesh Wound
1.3k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Again, I threw my hands up to block the backlash of semen in disgust. I was going to have to take this into account next time!

 

The light cleared, and Misty was now in the luscious and scaled blue body of Vaporeon, and she had even filled out a bit. The tail looked good on her, but so did the three fins on her head and those soft-looking blue breasts.

 

"Are you okay?" I managed to ask as I pulled my eye up to Misty's blue ones, but she seemed better than okay.

 

"Me? Yeah, I am fine; I was just surprised that Starmie was so willing. She is normally so shy and is easily embarrassed, so it was surprising to s-see you doing that to her. So hard… Starmie, did it hurt? Starmie?" Misty called over my shoulder as she placed blue hands on them but then sighed.

 

I couldn't help myself with her being so close, and I took her into my arms and pulled her into a kiss. The feeling of her soft cool blue lips pressing into mine was terrific, and they were so smooth.

 

I let Misty go right away, realizing what I had just done, and I broke the kiss, but Misty gave me a cute and confused look. 

 

"Why did you stop? Starmie has passed out, so I could just bend over the" Misty started to say, but then I slapped and gripped her soft blue ass, making Misty squeak and then blushed furiously.

 

"Save it for tonight sexy, I want some time with you and that sexy new blue body. Now I need to go make sure we are safe here, but I want to know something. Why do you still call all your pokemon by their breed?" I asked Misty, and she just shrugged.

 

"Force of habit, I guess. I will work on using their names, but I don't like calling Psyduck Graves. He used to be so cute, but now he is so scary and mad!" Misty explained but then leaned back and said, "Here, Water Gun!"

 

I watched as water started to swirl like an energy vortex at the Misty mouth as she called out the Ability and then leaned forward. As she did, a stream of water hit me hard enough to leave a bruise, and then it ran over my body, pressure washing me clean.

 

From now on, if I get a car, I am going to hand wash it. My body actually hurt from it like I just had the shit kicked out of me.

 

Then, something strange happened, and my vision went red, then I dropped to the floor, blacking out. 

 

Then Misty was kissing me as the sweet, revive fluid started to bring me back to life. I did the same as Sammy had done to me, and the medicine poured into my mouth, and I gulped it down.

 

Misty broke the kiss and held me sit up. I still felt rough and sore, but a small purple bottle was shoved in my hand.

 

"I am so sorry for making you faint. I completely forgot that you are a level one right now! I don't know why I didn't think of it!" Misty cried as she hugged the side of my face between her big blue breast.

 

Tis nothing but a flesh wound, in trade for a life in the promised land.

 

"I am okay," I said as I opened the bottle and downed the contents, but this was bland and bitter, but not horrible.

 

Suddenly, I felt great, and my body no longer hurt, and I got up off the… dry and clean ground. I turned around, and the bed was made, and there was a pair of blue shorts and a plain white t-shirt on it.

 

"This is a potion, and it will restore all of your hp, but you have to drink it within the first seven seconds of opening, or it will just taste bad. You can sometimes drink a bit and then reseal it if you are fast, but it will lose potency. I cleaned up, and… Graves is getting impatient, so I will leave you to get changed; good luck, Azriel," Misty said and then came and gave me a kiss.

 

I watched her leave the room and then turned back around after the door closed. She was a beautiful creature, but over two hours had passed by the angle of the shadows in the room.

 

I moved over to the bed and slipped on the shirt and shorts, feeling something in my pocket. I ignored it when I saw socks and a decent-looking pair of yellow running shoes that I slipped on.

 

I left the room, walked into the hallway, and went to the center of the hall, heading down the set of stairs. I could hear the girls talking in the other room, but I had no reason to bother them.

 

Below was an open concept kitchen with a gas stove on an island and a fridge. There was also a pair of mismatched love seats and an LCD tv, but it looked older.

 

The place was clean for the most part, and I headed for the door, going outside. I looked around once I got out there, but I didn't see the little yellow duck anywhere.

 

[That's because I am not cute or tiny anymore. Head south, I will be at the edge of the forest. Ash had me on the watch list, so Oak knows about me.]

 

I looked south, and I could see some of the ocean on the far horizon, and then I looked up in the sky. I thought I saw something blue and white off in the distance, but it disappeared behind a cloud before I could even get a glimpse of it.

 

It was time to meet with Graves and then to deal with Oak. When I saw him, I clearly was not going to waste my time.

 

I started south as my blood started to heat up again, and I could feel my dark fires kindling.

33