You Aren’t Human?
870 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I really don't know if that is such a good idea. I am unsure what Gallia is going to be like. So, I don't want you to see something you can't unsee," I said as I pushed open the door to Professor Oak's Laboratory.

 

"I will be okay! I am a lot tougher than I look, and you are hurt! I need to make sure that you are protected!" Aemii called up to me, and I forced myself not to roll my eyes.

 

A wild Rattata was not really a match for anything in the game. The only change in this world was that they became targeted for food, but how can people do that to something that talks back? 

 

[They were doing it before when they only said one thing, and they gave them a drug that keeps the feral. They also get a lot bigger and stronger than usual, but the Feratox they inject them with just makes them bigger.]

 

The laboratory was much larger than I could have imagined. There were some side doors, and there were also clean tables. 

 

Graves was standing behind an unmoving professor Oak. I was concerned if he might have taken some revenge when I was gone. 

 

[No, I just have him knocked out with a sleeping drug, but he should get up soon. Here.]

 

Graves grabbed a purple potion bottle off the counter on the far wall and then tossed it to me. I caught it out of the air and quickly opened the container, and then downed the contents in one gulp. 

 

Instantly I felt so much better, and my body aches and pains vanished. I stood up straight, and Graves put out his hand after putting the lid back on, so I tossed it back.

 

[To the right over, there is where you need to go. Gallia is in a bed there, but try not to lose your cool. You are a dark type, so you might hurt her in some way if you get too angry, and she doesn't need more.]

 

I looked at the unconscious bulky professor Oak and gritted my teeth, but then drew in a deep breath. After letting it out and then doing this three more times, I headed over to the door Graves had pointed out.

 

*Thump.*

 

 I turned to find Aemii lying on the floor, and I looked up at Graves, and he raised his eyebrow at me. Well, not like I could take her with me, but I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

[I just like to watch them sleep, and… you know, but I won't do that right now!]

 

"Jerk off on Oak's face!" Dirty Harry called up from my pocket as I headed to the metal door and opened it up.

 

Inside, it was a bedroom, and there was a green and white Gardevoir. Gallia was covered with welts and red marks and even cut between her legs with scars. 

 

I kept the breaths coming as I closed the door behind me, scared that if I were to forget to, I might just stop. This was disgusting, and it was hard to believe that someone could take pleasure in something like this.

 

Gallia was breathing, but she had her head turned to the wall where the bed was. She had a glazed look in her eyes, the look of someone that just wanted to go back to sleep and never wake up.

 

"I am not sure if you can hear me, but my name is Azriel. I am a Pokémen, and I am here to kill professor Oak, but you can do it if you would like," I said slowly as I walked over to the side of her bed.

 

"...Kill?" Gallia asked in a tiny voice.

 

"Yes, but wait a moment, I am going to try and scan you and see if I can find out what's wrong," I explained as I reached in my pocket, but the Gardevoir didn't move.

 

"I can tell you what it is, but you are going to have to go fuck that bitch up out there first! Then we can get you an upgrade, so you are going to have to do the job of it, then you can come back and help this one. Full Heal might work, but there are things that will constantly keep a Pokémen at a lowered heath," Dirty Harry explained as I pulled him out.

 

That was new, but I was sure there would be tons of different things in this world. Still, I didn't want to leave Gallia like this, but maybe Dirty Harry was right.

 

"You could just fuck her, and your Cock Milk would be like a Rare Candy for her, forcing her to level up. That would burn anything off and completely heal her body and mind. Pokémen are strange creatures, and most of the things have stayed the same for them, aside from some biological changes," Dirty Harry explained.

 

"You want me to have sex with a girl that can barely talk?" I asked as I looked down at Gallia, but then she turned over to me with a look of excitement.

 

"Sex, and then I can have the Gloom? Gloom, please?!" Gallia almost pleaded, and I gritted my teeth, but then she opened her legs to me.

 

I was disgusted with myself, but I wasn't here to do great things; I was here to do what needed to be done. If this is what would get Gallia's mind back on track, then I would be gentle with this creature.

 

I lowered my pants and stepped forward to crawl onto the bed and over top of the cringing Pokémen that had her head turned. I slowly lowered my hand to her cheek, and for the first time, my eyes connected with her golden yellow ones, and she gasped.

 

"You aren't human?! How c-can y-you look like this, but I k-know you're a P-P-Pokémen?!" Gallia asked in a stutter as she started to blush slightly.

27