Why speak now?
925 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting my clothes on, I stood beside the bed for a while, gazing down at her. I didn't want to seem creepy, but something about her made me want to protect her.

 

The feeling was different from what I felt with Misty, but I still really liked both of them, including Starmie. I was not here to settle down, but I couldn't deny that I felt drawn to Gallia.

 

That was just fuel on the fire inside of me that burned. Now that I knew that this world was just as messed up as I had been told initially, I was going to go and deal with Oak.

 

After I got my information out of him, I would kill him. I had done it before, in my previous life; not that I could remember it, but the feeling didn't bother me now as much.

 

When Melia first told me that I would need to kill humans, I agreed, but I had still been on the fence about it. Now, things were different, but I still wasn't going to kill everyone I met.

 

"That's not a bad attitude, dick lips, and it will be better to turn most of them anyway. While you can get experience from killing idiots, you can get negative effects from killing people that don't deserve it. While in this world, you will be considered a Demon, and the people will learn to fear you," Dirty Harry whispered from my pocket as I pulled my pants up, making me frown.

 

"So, what if they are good people, but they do something back to me because they are scared? Do I just let them kill me, and then they get punished after?" I asked with incredulity.

 

"Life's a bitch, and you are going to die, but you don't get to be bad or the power that be just make your life harder. Life is a game. Literally, every time has been the same. You don't remember any of the past lives, but I was there, and it's been a minute. We are the good guys that come and fix the fucked up worlds that we get shipped around to," Dirty Harry continued to explain, seeming to relax his vulgar speech a bit.

 

Then I noticed something on one of the shelves, another one of the red diamonds I had found before. After losing the bat, I was curious what I might use now that it was broken.

 

"Do you think she will mind if I take this gem? Also, can you prevent it from transforming here?" I asked after pulling out the black and gold Breedé-Dex.

 

"Yeah, I keep it a rock for now, and not likely considering that it only showed up after you did, and people can't see them. Pokémon will, so you need to be careful around some of the wild ones. They might try to collect and or hoard them," Dirty Harry explained as I picked up the PM Gem, placing it in my pocket.

 

I would activate it outside the room, and I had wasted enough time. I turned and headed out of the room, closing the door behind me.

 

I could hear a groaning coming from the Professor, and Graves was standing behind him. Oak looked like he was in pain, and that was good, but now it was time to see just how forthcoming he was going to be.

 

"Oak, the Professor that I have talked to many times over the years, and had many horrible assumptions. I can say that I am surprised," I said casually, and Oak growled at me but couldn't talk due to his mouth being gagged.

 

[Would you like for him to be ungagged?]

 

"Nope, leave him like that for now. Show me Gallia ball first. The last thing we need is him calling her and then fucking everything up," I said, and Graves gave a surprised and then a thoughtful look. 

 

[Sure, that is a much better plan. Sorry, I don't really have a mind for this stuff. More of a doer, if you know what I mean.]

 

"It's fine, just point me to where her ball is," I said, and then reached into my pocket to pull out the PM Gem, and then asked, "Can you activate the gem now?"

 

The gem transformed in my hand and became an extremely light bo staff, and I glared at the thing. This was not very good for killing people unless I beat them to death, but I held the Breedé-Dex up anyway, and the weapon information came up.

 

<Ball Wacker Staff: Rare Two-Handed Staff- When striking a Poké Ball, break it, and release any stored Pokémon. This removes the Control Harmonics effect caused by the Poké Ball. Effective on Poké Balls and Great Balls only.>

 

Well, at least it could still do the job I needed, but I would just need to find a knife or a pen to finish with him. For now, I walked over to the set of Poké Balls that Graves had pointed to, and there was one of them opened and one missing.

 

The missing one would be the Exeggutor, and Gallia's would be the opened one. I was curious to know what was in the other ones, but that could wait until after.

 

"While you are dealing with the Oak, I will pull up the Pokemon on the computer. Take your time with him; I have big fingers. It will take me a while to get everything pulled up; no rush," the menacing Sargent Psyduck growled in a deep and rough voice.

 

I snapped the Poké Ball closed, and grinned at the grizzly yellow Duckman, and nodded.

 

"Why speak now?" I asked, curious as I walked over to Oak, tossing the Poké Ball and catching it while twirling the Ball Wacker Staff in my other hand.

 

[You're alright, and this stain is going to be gone soon. It felt like the kind of thing that he should hear before you start.]

 

I could agree with that, and I tossed Gallia's Poké Ball in the air.

21