You, Bedroom, Now!
532 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watched Jackie as she stalked over to the open cell where I was with Cherry. I was still trying to choke down the words that she just had spat at me.

 

"How about we just wait a minute here. You and I will have some time, but not right at this moment," I told Jackie as she came to stand in the cell door that was still open.

 

"Why? Misty told me that this is what we need to do to get rid of this feeling. I don't want to feel like this anymore, and you already said that you had to do it or kill me! So what is with shyness now?" Jackie asked me, walking over to where I stood beside Cherry.

 

This woman just had no filter and clearly couldn't read the atmosphere in the room. Her acting this way could have been caused by whatever made her act this way in the first place, but it was still uncalled for.

 

"Come, we can talk upstairs," I told Jackie and then turned to Cherry and said, "Sorry, I will stop by tomorrow before I leave in the morning to see how you are feeling."

 

Cherry gave me a weak smile and then closed her eyes, and I held back a sigh as I turned to Jackie.

 

 I glared at her and then walked over, taking the fisherwoman trainer by the arm. Before Jackie could complain, I dragged her out of the cell.

 

"Thank you for everything, Sammy," I called over, and Starmie smiled brightly and nodded to me.

 

I turned and then dragged Jackie back to the stairs and up to them, but she didn't resist. She stayed quiet until we reached about halfway up the stairs and out of earshot from the others.

 

"Sorry, I can't control it sometimes, and my body acts and says… bad things, you idiot!" Jackie told me quietly but then shouted the last part.

 

My eyes went big in surprise from her raising her voice, and Jackie's hands flew up to cover her own mouth. Her own eyes went large as she was surprised at the sudden outburst.

 

Whatever this was, it wasn't a perfect conversion, but I didn't know enough to make a judgment call about it. This could result from someone who was toting the line of good and evil. 

 

It looked like I should deal with this right now, but I really wasn't in the mood after dealing with Cherry. Still, this was clearly a problem that needed to be dealt with.

 

I turned to Jackie and put a hand to her cheek, pushing some of her brown hair back. She was pretty with blue eyes and soft tanned skin, and I wouldn't have any problem…

 

Suddenly, Jackie's hands went up, and I was pushed back into the wall of the stairway. She dropped down into a squatting position and started to pull at my pants without saying a word.

 

I looked up and down the stairs, but we were out of sight from everyone. I mentally shrugged and helped Jackie with my pants.

 

If she was going to do all the work, then there was no point in resisting, and the way she was taking control was kind of hot. I was already feeling myself starting to swell as my thick meat slipped out of my pants, making Jackie gasp as it almost touched her face.

 

"I think that I will just do what Misty did and suck this massive thing. I don't think that it will even fit inside of my little hole, but I can still do this," Jackie said to me as she watched my erection grow.

 

The feeling of her soft hands taking my shaft into them made my blood start to pump faster. This made my cock twitch so hard it was almost ripped out of her hands, making her grin as she moved forward.

 

I watched in anticipation as her mouth opened, and she moved forward, slipping my pulsing cock in between her moist and soft lips. Jackie only took the head of my cut shaft into her mouth, using her tongue to lick around the tip of it.

 

I groaned softly as I leaned back against the wall, placing both my hands on the top of Jackie's head. She was starting to take half of the length of my rod into her, taking her time as she tried to force me deeper into her mouth-pussy. 

 

Suddenly, Jackie pulled her mouth off my shaft with a gasp for air. It had felt great, but for some reason, she seemed frustrated. 

 

Jackie had just tried to take all of me into her mouth but was not having very much luck. That seemed to be the thing that was making her mad.

 

"You, bedroom, now!" Jackie growled after she whipped the spit from her face.

 

I grinned as I pulled up my pants and nodded, motioning up the stairs. 

 

"I am not sure what room we can use, but I am sure the girls will point us in the right direction," I said, but Jackie grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

 

"The girls already told me to go wait for you in the room on the other side, so we can just go in there. I think that I might want a little bit more than just this, but it has been a very long time since I have done this with anyone. You better be gentle with me and not just ram that big thing inside of me like some kind of wild Pokémon!" Jackie growled at me as she tried to pull me up the stairs after her, but I pulled her back to me gently, so she didn't trip.

 

"Don't worry, I will make sure that I help loosen you up before I stick this big thing inside of you," I said as I reached down and squeezed Jackie's ass with one hand, making her blush slightly.

 

"Good! You better!" Jackie growled at me with less fire but a growl nonetheless, and then she broke away from me and pulled me up the stairs after her.

 

 

6