Chansey’s Third Evolution
252 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never got a good look at the creatures attacking me, but I knew they were Caterpie. Past that, I had no idea what I was dealing with other than then when I remembered from the game.

 

I tried to hold on to the rock wall, but the sticky ropes ripped me off and into the open air. I expected to fall and hit the ground, but instead, I was hauled into the air.

 

"Oh good, they are going to wrap you up, inject you with venom, and then suck your insides out!" Dirty Harry cackled as I swung in the air.

 

There were caterpillars at their root, so they should be herbivores. A spider did that, and I would run into those in the future, but I still needed to figure out what these creatures wanted.

 

The trouble was that I could breathe, but I had no way to talk with my hand glued to my mouth. I couldn't even see the creatures that were warping me in sticky silk or the one that was hauling me up.

 

"Dear Bugs, can you please fuck off and drop us! We have important work to do, and you are interfering with that!" Dirty Harry yelled out clearly, but I knew he was completely covered.

 

This box was beyond infuriating, and I yelled for them not to drop me, but it was all just mumbles. There was some childlike laughter, and I stopped moving up and moved forward.

 

I waited patiently, and thankfully Harry stayed quiet as I felt my cocoon be pushed into something, and I was left hanging. There were the sounds of an older woman and one that sounded closer to my age, and it sounded like it belonged to someone beautiful.

 

Then I heard someone spit and felt it hit my head and hand. I thought I was going to puke as the mucus-like liquid washed over the back of my hand and over my face.

 

"You will be able to remove your hand in a moment. I am sorry for my children, but you are very interesting. I want to know what you are and where you are from. I have never seen anything like you before," the attractive-sounding voice explained to me, and I relaxed.

 

"Yeah, but if you lie to us, we will just push you out of the tree! Kekeke!" The older woman cackled, and I groaned, but then the younger voice scolded her.

 

"Mother! The man… Pokémon is our guest! We are the ones that attacked him!" The pretty voice said as I slowly pulled my hand from my face. 

 

Strings of spit and sticky webbing were pulling away with my hand, and only the beautiful Butterfree face kept me from gagging. I was still wrapped up, so I didn't have much motion with my arm, but I flicked my arm off to the side to get the nastiness off me.

 

"Sorry about this, I will get all of this off you, but I will need to spit on you. I will get you cleaned off as the threads melt off of you," The beautiful creature with large red faceted eyes, and purple skin, a cute button nose, and beautiful wings that sparkled.

 

I didn't speak right away, thinking about if I had any other options. I thought about the powers that I did have and even tried to use Tackle, but Psychic Wave was not applicable here, neither was Tail Whiff.

 

I could possibly use Water Gun, but if she offered to clean me up before I left, I wasn't against some fun with this sexy creature. 

 

"Sure, but do you spit in the face of every person you meet?" I asked.

 

"That was me! Mine worked faster!" The much older version of the beautiful creature laughed, but I could feel my skin starting to heat up and tingle on my face.

 

And then I was attacked by three round green faces that started to lick and suck the spit burning my skin off. 

 

"Gross Grandma! Your spit tastes yucky! Why didn't you just let mom do it?!" One of the childlike voices complained.

 

I closed my eyes, and I heard more spitting start, but if it was possible, it sounded cuter. I decided to relax and just let whatever was coming happen and reached out to Gallia.

 

[Are you okay? You seem upset about something?] Gallia asked me as I replied to my prod.

 

I was surprised just how much she could feel from that single poke, but one could say that I was upset. I was so close to getting out of the forest scott free, and now the sun was going down.

 

'I just got caught up with a Butterfree,' said with a mental sigh.

 

[Oh? Bella? She has her old mother there with her? Beatrice?] Gallia asked me, but I hadn't gotten any names, but I was sure they were the same.

 

'I am pretty sure.'

 

[Then you don't need to worry, they are harmless, but it might be best if you stay with them tonight. It will be better for you to wait and go into the town in the morning. I was hoping that you would have gotten there while Nurse Joy was still working, but it will only be Claire, her sister.] Gallia explained, and that didn't seem like it was going to be a problem, but I was confused about something.

 

'Since when did Joy get a sister that wasn't another Nurse Joy?' I asked in confusion.

 

Throughout the entire game and show, the two characters were great mysteries. Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny.

 

There were supposedly hundreds of them worldwide, and they all looked the same. This was obviously something the creator decided would be funny, and a free cop and doctor in every settlement.

 

[Nurse Joy's little sister is the Poké-Center's Chansey, Claire. Joy is her third evolution after Blissey.] Gallia explained to me, and my eyes snapped open.

 

I knew it! 

 

 

2