Lying to Shang Di
32 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I hope some of you are still there
  • Yea Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nae Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4

(A/N: I did a great mistake in the few chapters before by using the character's first name first and then adding their last name, though it become "Bolin Cheng" however it should have actually been Cheng Bolin.)

As Shang Di released his sword intent and as he did the whole classroom began to shake, and room and space seemed to break apart, just then Shang Di drew his aura back.

Every student then fell on their knees or had to take several deep breaths to calm down, it felt like they were pushed down by such great pressure; impossible to resist.

"Heavens..." Sho Ying murmured as he looked at the man in front of him. Sho Ying number 47 on the power ranking among the 2nd year disciples, who was proud of his sword mastery felt like a mere novice.

---
In a mysterious place...

"Did you feel it too?" A girl asked, only standing at 5'1 she wasn't tall, however, her exquisite clothes and golden accessories already showed that she had great wealth, additionally to her clothes her appearance was just as special. She had pink hair and red eyes, her skin was black, and her body despite her childish height extremely well build. Her crimson red eyes shone as she asked the mysterious man in front of her.

The man had no form but was wrapped in a light, he smirk in response to the girl's question and then sat down.
---

"So, I guess you have realized what you call "weapon intent" is nothing more than a child's play.

And now I ask you, second graders, why is your weapon intent so much weaker than mine?"

Everyone become puzzled, obviously, it was because Shang Di was stronger than them by a lot, but since he was the one asking if they were sure the answer wouldn't be simple.

Wu Fengge then stood up and replied:

"Because the teacher has used the true dao to strengthen his sword intent, due to that the weapon intent does not just get stronger, it gets even much more intense.

That's my assumption."

Cheng Bolin and Hu nodded in satisfaction and smirked.

The 2nd graders then looked with wide eyes at Wu Fengge, "true dao?" All of them thought at the same time while Shang Di nodded.

"You learn fast, and indeed. I didn't use my full power, but you are right, it's intenseness is caused by the true dao."

"100 points for Wu Fengge." Shang Di then added while the face of the proud Cheng brothers changed, they stood up and asked:

"What are the points for?"

"Since you three are the ones who take my private elite classes, I have thought of a system where for every somewhat right answer you will earn points. The one who has the most points can get a private lesson where one could ask me anything about cultivation, or one could choose a private training lesson.

Hearing this the 3 disciples got excited; a private lesson with their teacher? Awesome!

However, the other people in the class just stood there and asked: "private elite classes?"

Cheng Hu turned to them and explained to them that the three of them were accepted not just in an elite class, no they were also personally invited to a private elite class. So they would get the double of teachings by Shang Di.

"Teacher Shang, can we apply for your private class?" Sho Ying asked for the class since he saw the gazes of his classmates.

"No, I will choose the disciples by myself, but let's stop here. And continue with the lesson."

"Since most of you should be at the Golden River realm, you should be able to cultivate true Qi. Now can anyone tell me what makes the true Qi, true Qi?" Of course this was more than a simple question, it was basic knowledge.

The cultivation realms were:
Qi Gathering; Qi condensation; Qi expanding; Core Forming; Qi Core; Golden Core; Core shattering; River creation; Golden River; Sea Expandation, Soul Sea Creation, Ocean Enhancing, Sky Creation, Earth Shattering, World Creation and Heaven

A girl in the middle line then stood up and spoke as she was the only one who knew the answer. She had dark brown hair, jade green eyes, and such beautiful clear skin that she looked just like an immortal beauty. She wore a skirt and a t-shirt, her small yet beautiful body really stuck out.

"After we gather our Qi and learn how to form it into a core, we need to destroy it to gather "true Qi" most geniuses fail at this part."

Shang Di raised his eyebrows and added another question:
"Can you tell me why most geniuses fail ?"

The girl nodded and continued without any issues:

"Yes. One has to focus and be one with one's mind, to achieve such a feat, also when shattering the core there is a high possibility that one will be crippled/won't be able to cultivate."

"Hmm, what's your name again?" Shang Di was interested, though he wasn't impressed it was quite a feat for a 2nd-year student since most of them are just at the beginner stage of the Golden Core Realm. And focus on their advancement and don't really care about the further realms, what's understandable.

The girl smiled delightfully and responded:
"Wu Xie!"

Shang Di nodded as he locked his eyes on the boy with the white hair who sat in the last line sleeping.

"You, what's your name?" Shang Di asked with a smirk on his face.

The boy stood up yawned and replied:
"Bing Fen."

"Bing Fen, have you have listened to your classmate Wu Xie?"

Everyone then looked at Bing Fen with wide eyes, and that for a great reason. He was usually someone who relied fully on his parent's wealth and status; his mother being a beautiful Soul Sea Creation cultivator and his father an Ocean Enhancing cultivator no one even dared to look at him, even the king would have to bow to his father.

Shang Di was the first teacher to ever pick up on Bing Fen.

"No I didn't." Bing Fen said straight to Shang Di's face with a cold expression. The atmosphere quickly changed as Shang Di clapped and shouted.

"Class ends! Bing Fen come here. Everyone leave." Just as Shang Di said everyone rushed out, they knew that place was about to blow up...

Even Wu Fengge and the two Cheng twins rushed out!

After 5 minutes everyone left only leaving Shang Di and Bing Fen in the classroom.

Shang Di sat on his teacher's table and put on a serious expression.

"Why did you lie?"

---

Guess who's back.

After 4 months hiatus, I am back.

1