Announcement
482 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is not a new chapter. Sorry for that.

Now then. First off, let me apologize for a lack of chapters, and for a lack of any notice as for why said lack or chapters is there.

As for why this happened, that would be because of my inexperience with writing and publishing a story. I put a lot of time in creating a background setting for this story, and to create its characters. However, after I created the prologue, I was excited to post it as soon as possible, and in doing so did not go into it with enough preparation.

I had the characters I wanted to appear in this story, I had situations I wanted these characters to be in, and I had interactions I wanted to happen between these characters. However, in my excitement, I skipped over creating the thread that would connect them all. I had not planned out the way I wanted this story to go enough, and as such, felt lost as to what I wanted to write down next.

Now, this announcement is not one of me abandoning this story, but merely one of me putting this story to the side for now. An announcement of hiatus.

I want to have the way I want this story to go planned out better, and that will take time. In addition, I also have ideas for different stories I wish to create and share.

I will be back in the future, be it with this story, or a new story entirely. Whichever it turns out to be, though, I will come back to this story, if not sooner, then later. I have too many things planned for this story to abandon it completely, after all.

Again, I apologize for this much delayed notice, but I hope to see you in the future to watch where Fuyuko's life will lead her.

7