Chapter 1: The decade long war
523 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location: temporary war room, strategy meeting, battlefield

"The soldiers are quite happy this time of year, must be because most of them are Christian, I mean it is Christmas time." General Fargo stated in a yelling manner, he was someone who was prominent in the military after all. 1(I swear if anyone makes a Wells Fargo joke I will kill you).

"Yes, I would have to agree there but, why are you bringing that up?" A strategist questioned.

"Well that means their morale would go up correct? That will help with the war effort." Fargo stated.

 "I... can't disagree there." The strategist said.

 "No you cannot." Fargo said.

"Who cares about the soldiers morale, in the end they're just gonna be lambs to a slaughter." A certain vampire said.

"Shut up Celestia, you may be an accomplished General but most hold distain towards you, I hope you realize this." Fargo said.

"Oh, I never noticed!" Celestia said with a smirk on her face that looked as if she was about to laugh.

"BACK TO THE MEETING! And stop getting off topic." The General of the Army, highest ranked, said.

"Ughhhhh, we get it Harvey, now shut up I was just having a heart warming conversation with my friend here." Celestia said.

"Don't talk to your superiors like that Celestia." Harvy stated, quite annoyed at where the conversation was going.

"Celestia, what part of you is warm?" Fargo said with a deadpan face.

"Oh you know the part of me saying that a Boulder is being hurled over here right now!" Celestia said with a smirk on her face.

"DAMN IT, EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Somebody yelled as a Boulder tore apart the temporary war room, killing 3 high ranking officials.

Celestia is casually sitting atop a wooden beam that is coming out of the ground, "Well!" Celestia clapped, "That went by quick!"

"STATUS REPORT WHO DIED!" Yelled Fargo, he was annoyed that Celestia hadn't mentioned anything earlier but kept it to himself.

"SIR, 3 high ranking officials died names and ranks being! Strategist Hoffman, major general Kransman, and also lieutenant general Fancir!" A soldier responded.

"Thank you soldier, now we are gonna have to fill in those ranks or our command will collapse." General Fargo said.

"Who cares it's not like those people mattered anyway!" Celestia said annoying the people who were close to the deceased high ranking officials.

"Actually Celestia they ar-were quite important, they commanded about 60k troops combined and without them their troops will fall into disarray causing quite a lot of casualties."  One official said while brushing off dirt from his hat.

"Shut up you fox!" Celestia said "You're always so literal!"

"Well maybe I wouldn't have to be if you didn't exist you always make idiotic comments and are always so cold hearted and rude towards the deceased and their friends, also don't use my race as an insult it's quite rude to us fox-kin and practically every beast-kin." The official said back causing Celestia to look quite surprised as she didn't expect someone like him to be smart.

"Shut up Celestia and you too Craiol no one wants to listen to you guys argue it hurts our ears." Harvy said.

"I second that!" Fargo, for obvious reasons, agreed with Harvey's statement.

"Fine!" General Craiol said. "But don't expect me to get along with that witch for long."

"Yeah don't expect me to get along with that barbarian named Craiol for long!" Celestia said while chuckling and quite obviously trying to get onto Craiol's nerves.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU IMBECILES'!" Harvy yelled after getting fed up of Celestias behavior and people's responses to it.

2 months later a stalemate has occurred in the war and a permenant military headquarters has been set up

"My god THIS WAR HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 10 YEARS WHY CAN'T IT END YET!" Fargo yelled in his room.

"Well you see it's because a stalemate has occurred and neither side wants to lose land and possibly their independence!" Celestia said startling Fargo.

"WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!" Fargo screamed quite startled as mentioned before.

"Well you see, the door was unlocked..." Celestia said.

"Oh my god, Akasha you scared the hell out of me." Fargo said startling Akasha this time as he had used her first name.

"Aren't we supposed to refer to each other by our last names?" Akasha questioned.

"Oh should I keep calling you by your last name because I thought we were friends even if we do kind of hate each other!" Fargo laughed while making a seemingly stupid statement fitting his idiotic personality.

"Well I guess we are friends by this point, William." Celestia said cheeerfully as no one had ever considered her a friend before except for her childhood friend who was the only one who didn't make fun of her besides her family back in the village, but he was gone, just like her village.

"Hey! Now that's what I like, wanna go get something to drink down at the bar?" William said wanting to get some beer.

"Alright, guess I could go for some blood wine right about now." Akasha agreed. "Come on let's go the night is still young!" She continued.

Meanwhile in the Royal palace

"Your majesty, recently in the Harion peninsula and the Finse archipelago activity by the Gransela kingdom's military has been climbing and has reached an all time high this month, the Army's high command has been asking what they should do and the high command of the navy has also started to ask questions regarding when we will attend to this matter." The king of the Minterl kingdoms attendant reported.

"Send out a notice to all generals and other high ranking personnel of all branches to begin an all out attack on the Gransela kingdom's military to try and end this stalemate and also try and get the navy to cut of their supply by surrounding the peninsula and the islands." The king, Marvas Minterl, said without any hesitation showing how experienced he was in the art of war for he had been an expert general during his mandatory military service, which not even royalty could evade as stated by the kingdom's law, he had even climbed the ranks on his own from private to general without any benefits from being Royalty in just 10 years.

"Yes your majesty I shall send out messengers immediately." The attendant responded.

"You are dismissed now." Marvas Minterl told his attendant.

AUTHOR SPEAKING

Hello there! As most people skip the authors note I would just like to say that last names are always supposed to be used in this world as it is a tradition and using first names of people you are not at least friends with is considered rude and in some countries flat out punishable by death beyond the age of adulthood in said countries. Just a little world building here!

Update schedule is here as some people don’t read the synopsis, it will be 1-3 chapter per week, at least 1k words, also this chapter has been looked over and spaced out for a better reading, I will soon go through and do a grammer check after chapter 20.

13