Chapter 6 – Whiplash
161 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plasia was pacing, back and forth, back and forth, in front of the washroom door. The sound of rushing water and soft humming resonated from inside.

 

She fidgeted with her fingers, wringing them out, then tapping them lightly against her knuckles. Her heart was pounding in her chest, blood rushing through her veins, urging her forward.

 

Come on, Plasia. You’ve done the hard part! She’s agreed… I just…

 

She stopped and leaned against the cold, metal wall, taking a deep mouthful of warm recycled air and blowing it back out, through pursed lips.

 

I-I should probably wait for him to get out of the shower first… But…

 

A bulge was forming at her crotch from the mere thought of him, pressing tightly against the soft fabric of her black leggings. A glimmer of guilt flickered through her mind, a rush of desperation pulled at her, it felt like her skeleton was about to be pulled from her body if she refused to move towards him. Through the blood rush, however, she remained where she was and shook her anxiety out, flapping her hands in front of her.

 

Back in control, she straightened her back out and stood before the door with a firm nod, moving to tap on it gently. But, just as her hand finally raised to knock against the metal, the door suddenly retracted, opening to reveal the washroom.

 

It was a pleasantly clean room, with large, dazzlingly white tiles that slanted just slightly into a polished metal gutter which divided the room in two, no more than a silver slither. The floor intermittently pulsed with a flash of blue light, cleaning it thoroughly and instantaneously. There were no random puddles of cold, nasty water, or leftover dirt and grime from the feet of other visitors - just the self-cleaning, dazzling shared shower unit. The walls were lined with a couple of silver shower heads each, with a control panel below each, as was to be expected. Water from this washroom would be pumped out into the ship’s water cleaning systems, which the gang had confirmed already could flush the czarite’s corruptant out without issue; it seemed to cause a little extra strain on the filters and dump tanks, but nothing that the system couldn’t deal with.

 

Plasia’s hands shot up to her face, trying to cover her eyes as her gaze landed on the lizard. Diego was currently bouncing between two of the shower heads, swinging his tail around with one hand like a singer might with a wired microphone. His ears sprung to attention as he heard the door open and he spun around, half-coated in bubbles and soaking wet.

 

“D-Diego! I’m so sorry! I-meant-knock-first-I-just-the-door-just-”

“Oh, hey, Plas!” He chirped happily, seemingly unphased, washing the bubbles off his skin in one of the steamy streams. “Always enjoy a nice, hot shower! You popping in for a clean?”

 

“I-Is it a good time? To talk to you?” Her cheeks flushed cherry red, as she peeped through her fingers at his abs - and his manhood - before landing quite firmly on the tiles of the washroom. The redness across her face only intensified the longer she stood in his presence.

 

“Sure! Is something up?” He shuffled slightly so that one of the two streams was landing squarely on his back, and wriggled around on the spot as the water tickled his smooth scales.

 

“Uhm… Maybe? I-I have a proposition for you…”

 

He tilted his head sharply, a small blush now gracing his face.

 

“A-A proposition?” He asked, his lips barely moving.

 

Plasia steadied herself, clenching her eyes shut but taking one step further into the washroom. Despite Diego’s enthusiastic shower tactics, the tiles under her feet were completely dry and warm.

 

“I-I have spoken to Seeth, just now. A-About our situation. O-Our urges...” 

 

“Yeah? Is she, uh… how’s she doing? Her legs holding up okay?”

 

“Oh, y-yeah she’s healing really well!” Plasia replied. “She said she was gonna take a nap after I left, I-I think this whole… thing has really t-taken it out of her. B-But…” Plasia gripped tightly at her t-shirt, digging her fingers into the fabric. “I-I don’t know how you’ll feel about it… but Seeth has agreed t-that -”

 

She took another deep breath, blowing the slightly steamy air out through her pursed lips once more. Diego watched her closely.

 

“If y-you agree… that we can… you know… she’s cool if we…”

 

This-is-so-stupid-I-can’t-believe-I’m-doing-this-I-should-have-let-him-finish-his-shower-I’m-such-a- dumbass-he’s-gonna-say-no-this-is-gonna-be-really-awkward-afterwards-I’ve-fucked-up-so -

 

She suddenly felt a warm, reassuring pressure enclose around her hands. 

 

Her trembling eased. The intrusive thoughts stopped.

 

Slowly, she opened her eyes to see Diego stood right in front of her, his fingers squeezing hers.

 

“You… asked Seeth if it's okay if we have sex?” He asked, greeting her worried expression with a shy smile.

“M-More or less.”

 

“Plas… are your urges hurting you? I can help, I'm happy to be your relief!” He smiled, showing a little fang.

 

“N-No. No. It's not just urges -”

 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, STOP TALKING! Plasia’s brain screamed at her, but she continued to run her mouth ahead of her thoughts, grasping the smaller male's hands tightly and leaning down, bringing her face closer to his.

 

“I… I really like you, Diego. I don’t really know how to express it… but… I don’t want this to just be… relief I… I don’t even know what I'm saying. I just -”

 

A pair of soft lips pressed up against her own. 

 

Heat rushed to the surface of her skin.

 

His scales were so smooth against her body, and it was getting too much to handle. The bulge in her pants began to throb painfully. She kissed him back without hesitation, pushing her plump sapphire lips against his face and, in just that brief second, her anxiety was quelled.

 

Gently, Diego pulled back with a quiet *smack* as their lips parted, leaving both of them blushing furiously in the bright fluorescent light of the washroom.

 

“I get it, Plasia… For the record, I was hoping you’d like me, too. I know I haven’t known you for very long, or Seeth for that matter, but that time we spent together, cuddled up on her bed, I just… I felt a real connection with you. And I… I’m not sure how this was going to work, but, I mean, I've been in weirder relationships!” Diego laughed, a little awkward, but cute. “For the record, I believe that if anyone can make a three way relationship work, it's us.”

 

Plasia’s heart swelled, blood rushing to the skin of every limb she had.

 

“T-Three way relationship…?”

 

“Yeah. I don’t see why not! I’ve spoken to Seeth about it a little, too. I… look. I’m being selfish as hell, but I really like the both of you.  You’re both so… unique! I feel a connection with both of you, a-and I’ve been lucky enough to be immune to this corruption you’re both suffering with. A-Am I silly for wanting to take full advantage of that?”

 

“N-no! Not at all… You mean that though? You feel it too?”

“I do. Cross my heart.”

 

“What did Seeth say to you…?”

“Well, she made me promise a couple of things. One, that I'm honest about everything… thoughts, feelings, needs… including if I need a break. And two… that she still gets some time alone with me.”

 

“I-I can understand that… I would really a-ask the s-same o-of you. N-not that i’m asking anything of you but-but… you… I’m sorry, I'm rambling… This sounds… amazing…

 

“These things can get messy but… I have a good feeling about this. But - Let's not focus on that right now, the details can wait.”

 

He took a step back and glanced over her body, the twist in her hips, her nipples hard and pressing against her shirt, just begging to be freed. Her tantalising, saturated, hour-glass figure was difficult to take your eyes off at the best of times, but his gaze rested on the throbbing bulge pressing against her leggings.

 

“Let's focus on that. Am I right in thinking that maybe… you don’t just wanna bang... You wanna make loooove. We can do more than just sate your urges.” He grinned up at her, flicking his tail from side to side and offering his arms out. “You up for some love and fun?”

 

Plasia’s round sapphire pupils dilated, beaming down at the lizard with an insatiable intensity, like a cat about to strike. It's like he knew the words to say to make everything better, he eclipsed her worry more perfectly than she could have hoped for. The air in her lungs buzzed with an electric anticipation.

 

“Maybe we should… lock the door this time though?” He giggled. “Or maybe not! It seems to have worked out for me.”

 

“I want you to myself, Diego. I-If that's okay? I want you.”

 

I think I might love you.

*** Hazard Warning \\\-/// Level AMBER \\\-/// Caution Advised***

Plasia shyly pawed at the controls behind her and the door slid over and clicked, locked, confirmed by a red light just above the panel.

 

Their hearts both leapt in time with the click, privacy confirmed.

“S-So I was thinking maybe I’d kneel down and let you…” She traced a finger over her lips. “L-Like at the table in the dungeon? You seemed to like that.”

 

To her surprise, the male shook his head, his piercing royal-purple eyes staring deep into hers.

 

“I’m not using you like that. We can fuck like animals later. Right now, I want those soft lips of yours on my face and my body, like this -”

 

He grabbed at her t-shirt, soaking it with his wet hands as he pulled it up, exposing her soft midsection. Unlike Seeth, who had a rippling set of abs, Plasia was completely cushy, with just a little bit of chub to her sapphire skin. He ran his smooth hands over her stomach and placed a long, loving kiss right on her tummy, savouring the sweet taste of her skin as she embraced him back, wrapping her arms around his form and pulling him close. His wet body soaked her clothes, causing them to cling tightly to her skin.

 

“A-Again. Please…” She moaned, biting her lip as she sunk back against the closest wall, pulling him with her.

 

He did as she asked, but a little lower this time, playfully lapping at her perfectly soft tummy, sending shivers up her body with every tickling lick. Her hunger grew with each kiss as he placed them tenderly, and with great care. 

 

Plasia’s hands drifted. One caressed his neck tenderly, and the other grasped at the edge of her t-shirt, slowly peeling it up further as it clung desperately to her breasts.

 

“M-maybe you could… kiss these?” The desperation in her voice battled with her shyness, but she pressed on, staring transfixed at him with those large, diluted blue orbs.

 

She pulled at her top, slowly exposing the underside of her enormous bust, heavy and soft. Her kittenish manner was provocative, the white fabric was pulled back to reveal her now slightly damp, but utterly massive, glistening breasts. Each one was as big as the man's torso, with a beautiful, sharp nipple placed squarely on each one, a little “suck me” button that was just begging for attention.

 

Diego stopped and stared at her heaving rack in awe. With a shy but coy smile, she pulled him in softly, aiming his maw directly at her giant boobs.

 

“More… L-Like you did my tummy?”

 

He did as he was asked, eagerly, placing several loving, slow kisses across the immense surface of her tits, moving his smooth hands over their sides. Their luxurious soft, ample surface was alluring and felt divine on his lips and nose, and he pushed a little more into them with every kiss.

 

The effect was immediate. She moaned softly and pulled him closer, keeping one hand on his neck and the other on his hand, guiding his digits over her soft, heaving breasts, pressing him on to touch and kiss her more.

Several soft *smacks* filled their ears, followed by a teasing whimper from the larger alien.

 

His maw finally landed on her nipples. He started slowly, with a few loving licks, electing a louder moan from her with each one, before drawing her erect nipples into his warm mouth.

 

Plasia gasped, biting onto her lower lip and pulling his head straight onto her tit.

 

“M-More! Suck harder!”

 

She felt a wave of pleasure hit her, that feeling of his soft lips, his sabre fangs pressing against her, the suction. It was too much.

 

A delicious, sweet flavour seeped onto Diego’s tongue, accompanied by a sharp gasp from the girl.

 

The lizard paused, and pulled away slightly. Embarrassment on her behalf quickly set in.

 

“I-I DIDN’T KNOW I COULD DO THAT! I’M SO SORRY! I -” She stared down at his face with worry, barely visible above her breasts… but he didn’t seem upset in the slightest. 

 

“Did y-you like that…?

 

“I think I did…”

 

Plasia swallowed audibly, her breathing intensifying. 

 

“T-Then if you want to… It felt really good…” She pushed her elbows into the sides of her bust, pushing them together and out towards the lizard, a slight dribble of sweet-smelling, crystal-blue fluid seeping from her nipples.

 

He gripped around her waist strongly, pushing her back against the wall and buried his face into her breast, latching strongly on the succulent nipple with eager glee, drinking down Plasia’s milk without a second thought. She pushed back against him, feeling the male grip around her thick hips and start to tug her leggings down, grinding his wet body against her.

 

Several minutes went by as they wriggled and groped one another, Diego buried in her tit and drinking her intoxicating taste. Plasia held his face against her with a soft but firm grip on his hair and grinded against his thighs, pushing her huge, soft breasts out, utterly captivated by the sensation. Pure bliss shivered through her body as she fed him, but she wanted more. So much more.

 

“Diego… I want you to fuck me…” She moaned out, throwing her head back as he groped at her tits again. He broke the seal around her nipple with a loud pop, neon blue fluid staining his maw; he seemed almost in a daze as his breast lust subsided.

 

Plasia pulled her leggings down further, far enough to expose her butt and her thighs, turned around to face the wall and pushed her plump ass out towards him. 

 

The lizard took a step back for a moment, to admire the view. A glorious, smooth, fat pair of asscheeks that were more than thrice the width of him. Her pussy and asshole were absolutely immaculate, with a slightly chubby pair of pussy lips that were glistening, stained a slightly darker hue than the rest of her. Under that, a cute but still large trio of balls hung under her, motionless right now but were sure to be rocking back and forth in no time at all.

 

“I get all this to myself? Fuck… Plasia, you’re gorgeous…”

 

He approached Plasia’s curved form, squeezing handfuls of her massive butt as he guided her hips to the correct height. He watched closely as he brought the thick tip of his erect cock to her pussy lips. 

 

“Please… don’t be shy…” She smiled, closing her eyes as she pressed her fat tits against the wall, the cold tiles a sharp change from the warm mouth that had been on them not too long ago. A small pant escaped her mouth as she felt his manhood tease her, rubbing up and down the tender lips of her pussy.

 

His hands caressed her back, sliding down the sides of her hips and back to her butt, a hungry growl escaping his mouth as he admired her curvaceous form, still two heads taller than him, easily.

 

Listening to her soft moans was too much for him; she’d asked so sweetly after all, he lined up his throbbing cock with her hungry taint and began to push it in, watching as it parted her glistening sapphire lips.

 

He gasped as he felt her grip around him, but the noise she made…

 

The noise…

 

A perfect porn-star moan, caught somewhere between angel and devil, oozing with pure desire. A noise that said “More. Give me more.”

 

She was deliciously tight, but slippery. Grippy but somehow lubed, like she was pulling him in, milking the seed right out of him… He was barely a few inches inside of her, and Diego felt her desire for him, her need for him. He pushed deeper, urged on by her silken moans until his hips bumped against the cushion of her giant ass, gripping her hips tightly as he ensured he was as deep as he could get, squishing against her significant cheeks, his balls resting against hers.

 

An ooze of neon blue goo dribbled from the tip of her cock, running down its shimmering surface and spreading out over her trembling thighs, like the branches of a tree, oozing over her plump balls in thick, tantalising drips.

 

Watching his dick get eaten by her glistening, smooth pussy was enchanting. It was practically sucking him off, pulling his hips closer with a powerful muscular suction that clamped tightly around his throbbing meat, demanding he release his load into her. He placed several loving smooches up her back, a tickle of honeydew sweat gracing his tongue.

 

He began to rock his hips back and forth, slowly at first, watching the penetration with absolute glee, sinking all eight inches of his dick into her deliciously soft and fat ass with a cushy *palp* noise as their bodies met. She ate every inch with quivering glee, feeling every curve and bump of his manhood as her pussy gripped him tightly. Only a few seconds into his fuck and she clenched hard with a breathless moan, her cheeks squeezing around him as another rush of gooey blue cum dribbled over her thighs and dripped off her balls.

 

But he didn’t give her pause to enjoy her mini-gasm, instead, he kept thrusting, his ears twitching with every moan and gasp that escaped her silken lips, like a symphony to his instincts.

 

He gripped her hips tightly, pressing his fingers deep into the luscious curves and bringing his hips against her ass with a wet clap. They panted together, moaned together, as he started to pound her perfect pussy, feeling his balls rock and slap against her larger, softer ones. Her super tight snatch sucked him in closer with every thrust, clinging tightly to him as it stretched her out.

 

Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes as bliss rocked her, another rush of cum dribbled down her legs, dripping around her calves and feet, the floor now soaked in her seed as it pattered against the tiles.

 

Diego made love to her ass, straightening his back out and slamming his hips against her, with a strong undulating motion that drew the delicious milk and cum right out of her. His thick, onyx dick squeezed and loved tenderly by her snatch. The clap of her soft cheeks and heavenly moans were building him quickly, his balls were aching to dump their load deep into her ass.

 

He slowed down to pace himself but she pushed her butt out more, curving her back and clamping her hands around her tits, squeezing them tightly, prompting another rush of milk to spray over the walls.

 

“Y-you’re going to cum soon… right? That's what happens next? Cum in me… I want you to cum in me… please…” She panted with glassy eyes, thighs trembling as his hips bumped against her repeatedly.

 

He did as he was asked. Gritting his teeth, he sped up, slamming his dick into her with wild abandon, the clap of their bodies rang loud in the echo of the washroom.

 

A fresh wave of intense pleasure hit them both. 

 

Diego buried his dick as deep as he could, hugging tightly onto her ass as he moaned in delight, dumping a thick load of creamy white cum into her as Plasia oozed another load over her legs, her thighs now thoroughly soaked in her own glowing cum, her skin glistening with sweat as her plump pussy was pumped full of his love and seed.

 

But this was not the end. After a few seconds of furious panting, he resumed his original position, pulling his dick back out to the tip and driving its rock hard length back into her, eliciting the same eager, hair-raising moan from her sweet lips as before.

 

They fucked on every wall and tile of the washroom, changing positions to suit, both completely obsessed with watching every inch of his smooth dick disappear into her eager, hungry fuck hole. Their hips grinding against one anothers, their bodies sliding against each-other. It was impossible to know just how many loads they’d both shot, the pleasure came as easily as a blink or a breath, freely exchanged as the smaller male clapped his hips against hers. But if they weren’t staring at the sex, they were staring into each-other’s eyes, lost in the moment, an eclectic mix of bliss, lust, love and ecstasy. 

 

Diego pushed her legs up as they fucked on the floor, holding her soft, plentiful thighs open, her body his playground. Her tits were shaking, dribbling with sweet honey milk as he thrust deep inside, addicted to her love pot.

 

But, after so many orgasms, Plasia’s dick throbbed. It had been jacked off and played with over the course of their romp, but it hadn’t been fucked… Despite Diego’s dick hitting the spot inside her, she wanted just a little more… Her eyes flickered across his wet, slimed up form, the shine of the lights on his skin drove her crazy. 

 

She needed to be inside him.

 

They were writhing around on the floor together, covered in each-other’s sweat, cum and lube, when Plasia suddenly found herself on top of the lizard, pressing her massive breasts down onto his face when her hands suddenly found their way to his legs, slowly pushing them up and out, as he had done to her. 

 

She reared up a little up and found herself at the tail end of the lizard, holding his legs apart with her throbbing dick grinding against his own, a slow dribble of cum oozing from both of them. Truth be told she wasn’t that much longer than him, but certainly thicker, with a heavy head that looked like it was designed to make its partner cum a bucket's worth... As she rubbed their dicks together, her cock had an almost electric tingle to it, buzzing slightly as their skin touched. She stared down at his panting form, his glistening, goo-slathered abs, his ever so cute but perfectly handsome face and felt an overwhelming urge… 

 

Yet, she couldn’t push herself forward. 

 

She was scared. A deep blush returned to her face.

 

I don’t know what to do…

 

But just as her anxiety started to creep in,  Diego smiled up at her, with a playful grin.

 

“Do it. I want you to! Stop worrying, it’ll come naturally. I promise.”

 

And so.

 

She did as she was asked.

 

Gently, she placed her hands around his hips and held him steady, whilst slowly aiming the tip of her own thick cock at his ass.

 

The tip of her dick pressed against his ass, pushing his rear open with an intense groan from the male as another dribble of cum was forced out of him, and trickled onto his muscular abs.

 

They moaned in unison as she stretched him out, his ass accepting of her slimed-up length. The electric-like feeling intensified the second her pointed tip penetrated his tail-hole. A strong tingling effect engulfed his fuck-hole and played with his nerves, adding yet another element of overwhelming pleasure.

 

A fresh wave of ecstasy gripped their exhausted bodies as she gently bottomed out, sinking the entire length of throbbing sapphire cock into him, moaning in her sweet, angelic tone as she made a mockery of all things good deep within him.

 

Her super-soft form squished down on him as they fucked missionary on the floor, his legs splayed out wide to accommodate the curves and width of her body. She was slow and gentle, gasping with every motion she made as she explored both herself and him, the feeling of him pinned under her, sucking on her tits and groping every inch of body available to him, whilst her dick was buried deep in his squeezing rear, eager for her seed.

 

She let out another delightfully breathy moan as she clenched once more, and shot her cum deep inside him, his tail flapping excitedly at the tip as he came too, barely dribbling up her soft tummy as he tried to keep up with her.

 

Her motion did not increase in pace. Instead, she steadied herself, pushing herself back and forth with great care and love, keeping their orgasms in twine as she continued to dump mini-load after mini-load into him, all whilst smothering him with her giant tits and feeding him more of her sweet milk, still freely leaking from her nipples… 

 

It was slow and passionate, Plasia relishing in the moment, wriggling her goo-slathered body over his, feeling their mid-sections slip across each-other. A warm maw on her breasts and a tight hole around her dick, his twitching manhood and empty balls squished between them both… She cried out again, burying her fat cock as deep as she could until her silky soft balls squished up against him, churning and unloading their love with relentless abandon. She wanted him to have every drop, she wanted him to feel as loved as he made her feel…

She continued for as long as she could, thrusting lovingly into him until her thighs burned and her back ached, occasionally pulling her breasts up only so he could take a hungry gasp of air, before quickly drowning him again in her seemingly endless bust.

 

By the end, they were both cum soaked, panting messes. Lying on the floor of the washroom and barely able to string a sentence together, filled and leaking with each-other’s seed, and thoroughly satisfied.

 

Everything they could have wanted, and then some.

*** Hazard Warning \\\-/// Level AMBER \\\-/// Advisory End***

Shyly, Plasia felt for his hand as they panted in unison on the floor. Their eyes met; she never wanted this moment to end. For the last hour or so, he’d made her feel like she wasn’t a monster, like maybe there was a chance at happiness, at something resembling normality again. Then again, maybe normal wasn’t the right way to describe it, as there was no way she could have imagined doing something like this prior to her corruption…

 

But it had been glorious. It was as though he had taken something awful, and made her whole again. More than that. She could do this every day… hell, she wanted to do it every day. Maybe she’d never be ‘normal’ again but they could make this work. Together. Perhaps it was better than even normal -

 

“KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, CZARITE!”

 

“WE HAVE A STAFF MEMBER DOWN, I REPEAT, WE HAVE A STAFF MEMBER DOWN, AGGRESSOR IS COMPLYING WITH ORDERS!”

 

Suddenly, Plasia was snapped out of her protective dream, her vision blurring back into focus as she quivered against the cold floor of the lab, blue goo splattered across the walls and floor.

 

Several soldiers were pointing vulcan rifles at her from across the room, their intense spotlights half-blinding her. She managed to catch a brief glimpse of someone being carried away on a stretcher by four bio-suit equipped personnel, marching quickly towards the exit as the body began to convulse...

 

Stinging tears ran down her face as Plasia shuddered on the floor, curling up into a ball as several more soldiers stampeded into the lab, fixing cuffs around her hands.

 

I just want to be back with him… I just want this to end… Why do these things keep happening to me…?

 

“ON YOUR FEET, BACK IN THE RESTRAINTS!”

 

She did as she was ordered, standing to her feet and allowing the robotic arms to clamp onto her limbs again. Pain shot through her torso as the arms hoisted her up and off the ground. The movement was straining the stapled wound down her stomach. Hot tears stung her eyes and rolled down her face.

 

She was still coming out of her love-drunk daze as she was secured, checked and double checked by the several dozen soldiers now crowded into the small lab, guns trained on her, eyes unblinking. She could feel the intense, angry, frightened stare of every last soldier in that room, and it made her skin itch, made her want to duck her face behind her arm and hide away.

 

But there was nowhere for her to go.

 

Slowly, the soldiers backed away, out through the door. Their boots were heavy on the metal floor, their armour rustled and their guns clunked as their fidgeted and adjusted position, eyes on her the whole time. The squad captain (she assumed anyway; she couldn’t say she was paying much attention) was talking into his communicator beside her.

 

“Czarite is secure and back in containment. Only one casualty, also detained.”

 

Casualty..? Plasia blinked and shook her head out slowly, shaking the comforting fog of her daydream away and trying desperately to remember what had happened. She watched the captain with sad eyes as he re-attached the long, sharp needles of the blood pump, deep into her veins. Without so much as a glance towards the czarite, he turned, and made his way back down the ramp.He paused, just outside, and pressed some buttons on the outer door panel.

 

“W-w-wait!” Plasia stuttered. “The g-g-irl? Where is sh-she?”

 

The captain, stone faced and cold, raised a slow eyebrow at the czarite, as the station’s airlock doors slowly slid shut. 

 

“Gone.” He turned back to his communicator and began to walk away. “Prepare for transfer of -”

 

The doors closed with a heavy boom. After a few, motionless seconds, the bright LED lights overhead flickered off, and Plasia was left alone, again, in the darkness, with just that loud, rhythmic sound of her own blood being pumped out of her body.

 

She wasn’t in complete darkness though, not this time. Strewn across the broken lab was her bright blue corruptant, glowing faintly but glowing enough for Plasia to see the damage that she’d caused. The claw marks running down the walls. Equipment destroyed.

 

There was a thick blue puddle at the base of her feet that smelled strongly sweet, like milk and honey.

 

She didn’t know how long she stayed like that, motionless, in the dark, eyes darting around the lab, her face sticky from dried tears.

 

But, as the pain in her torso dulled and her breathing calmed, a realisation occurred to her.

 

Someone had done this to her. Again.

 

She was feeling something she hadn’t felt in a very long time, not since she’d been imprisoned here; Relief… 

 

And that feeling made her feel sick.

 

Plasia ground her teeth together as a fierce heat built in her chest.

 

How could they let me do that…? I was supposed to be safe here! I wasn’t supposed to hurt anyone! Who released me?!? Who did this!?

 

She scowled intensely and glared at the seal running down the length of the security door. 

 

They let this happen. All of them. You horrible people! You’re no better than… than… them!

 

As she hung, uncomfortably in the air, she thought back on the last six months here, the pain she’d tolerated, the suffering she’d endured, willingly, for what she thought was everyone else’s safety. Those… people had done whatever they’d pleased with her body, with no thought for her.

 

Or anyone else, apparently…

 

The anger in her frothed up her throat. She squeezed her eyes shut, her jaw stretched open and a bone-chilling screech roared out from her parched mouth.

 

Her eyes opened wide as her screech ended, her irises flickering between the hunter slits of her one half and the gentle orbs of her other.

 

I-If you’re not going to take this seriously… then we shouldn’t be here. We - not - helping - We still not helping. Am… not… suffering this - this torture any further!

 

Her skin tingled, and a long shiver ran down her back. 

 

Maybe we should try…

 

Plasia hadn’t ever felt like this before. Her body was trembling, her eyes narrowed, and she felt so… awake. She felt like, for the first time since her corruption - no, in her entire life, her brain had been switched on. She could feel electricity sparking and jumping across her synapses, drawing power from her innermost core. 

 

This is like… Diego, and his dream…

 

A crackle of energy shimmered through her body.

 

Don’t care what they do. Shoot us, end us, I don’t care. They’ll never let us leave, anyway. Chop us limbs into pieces, steal our blood, slice our skin and take our organs, it's not for good, it's for them! All for them-them-THEM! I am just a cog in their awful machine!

 

The shimmer around her body intensified, her restrained, bloody body now glowing with a bright cyan glow, arcs of piercing lightning zapped between her and the bonds, scarring the white metal-work with black soot.

 

WE WILL PUT AN END TO THIS, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

 

*

 

Evangeline sat behind her impressive desk, curling her fingers over her chin as she watched the lab footage play on a personal holoscreen. It showed Plasia, hunched over Mooki, pinning her to the ground.

 

She watched intently, tilting her head slightly as she took in the details, her mouth hanging just ever so slightly agape. Her communicator on her ear bleeped, again, and she declined the call without so much as looking down.

 

“Wow. You’re like, actually fascinated. I’ve never seen your mouth drift like that.”

 

Evangeline snapped her focus to Scyler with a harsh, icy glare. For a moment, she actually seemed embarrassed. 

 

The milky-white male dragon was sitting on the other side of her desk, with a cheeky, shit-eating grin on his face.

 

“You are in NO position to be smiling at me like that.” She hissed. 

 

“You like what I brought you, though.”

 

She sighed loudly, pushing her fingers against her head.

 

“Indeed. This is fascinating footage. Footage that will need to be destroyed. In case you’ve conveniently forgot, this shows an apparently cremated corpse, raping one of our staff members. You realise the absolute catastrophe-in-the-making this footage is? You have brought a metaphorical landmine into my office.”

 

“Yeah, but -”

 

She raised a single finger, silencing him instantly, the black side of her face twitching as she stared down at him.

 

I had a plan for Mooki, Scyler. So that she would not draw further attention to us. Now, I have to file a report that says a member of staff has died and I need to fabricate a scenario that will stand up to the rigorous scrutiny of Commander Koa, AND I need to align the entire station's narrative. I have but one question for you. Why did you arrange this fate for her?

 

“Because she ratted us out to Jace already.” Scyler replied instantly, matching Evangeline’s serious tone.

 

Evangeline stopped in her tracks, one of ears flicking briefly, the anger visibly draining from her as she evaluated Scyler’s words carefully.

 

“Explain.”

 

“I imagine you’re aware that I've hacked the sector C-relay? Nothing too invasive but I scan for keywords and block certain communications until I approve them. On and off of course, I can adjust the wall.”

 

Evangeline practically slapped her forehead with the force of her facepalm. 

 

“I was aware you were monitoring it, not that you were actively blocking communications… I know that we play a little close to the collar on occasion but if the RMD discovers you’ve tampered with a sector C-relay… Just… Ugh. Go on.”

 

“She sent a private message from her personal C-add, through the sector relay. Addressed to Jace. It was a tell-all document, directly name-dropping both of us and confirming the czarite’s existence in full. I reckon Theo coached her on what to do. Would’ve worked too, if it wasn’t for my sector hack.”

 

“Continue.” The frown easing off her face.

 

“I got an alert, saw the message, blocked the transmission but sent a response back, asking her for proof, spoofing Jace’s C-add. She took the bait. The rest is on that recording. I figured she was a time bomb, had that message gone out, you’d be fucked. Me too. We were lucky she didn’t blab to Theo directly yesterday.”

 

Evangeline drummed her fingers against her suit pocket, staring into space for a few seconds before a small sigh escaped her mouth.

 

“Very well. It appears I underestimated her. This is my responsibility. I should have sent her away. I… appreciate your response in this situation, Scyler. If Jace had received that message, we would be in a very different situation right now. I would likely be behind bars by the end of the week. I knew she wouldn’t inform Theo directly however, or else I’d have had her removed from the station for the day.”

 

“Yeah, you're welcome, asshole.” Scyler smirked, shaking his head. “I didn’t just do this for fun, despite what you might think.”

 

“Yes, well. You can understand my initial frustration. A student died within my station immediately after an inspection, I had reason for concern.”

 

“A useless student. Wasted effort. I don’t see why you offered her a job in the first place.” He mimicked carrying a cup of cocoa in his hands, shaking in the chair. “Y-Y-You did a bad thing! I’m telling on you! What a little twat. That yuskol was out of line, big time.”

 

“Did she get under your skin, Scyler?” Evangeline smirked, adjusting in her seat and turning to watch the lab footage again, her tongue briefly tickling her lips.

 

“I just wanna know, who the fuck she thought she -”

 

They both suddenly froze, bolting uptight in their chairs.

 

Their scales prickled, a chill seeped into their bones. 

 

They both looked around the room frantically, hearts thumping in their chests. The gentle hum of the station drained away from their senses, leaving only the sound of their blood pumping through their ears, and the suddenly uncomfortable ruffle of the fabric on the chairs against their clothes.

 

Something felt wrong.

 

Both were hyper-focused on every little detail in the room, searching desperately for… something.

 

It was like something was clawing at their brains, raking through their neurons.

 

It may have only lasted for a couple of seconds, but the moment seemed to drag on for an eternity, neither able to speak a word as they battled with an animalistic instinct to run.

 

Slowly, the hum of the station returned, their senses unfocused and a rush of normality resumed, as if nothing had happened.

 

“Did you feel that, Scyler?” Evangeline murmured, her eyes narrowing.

 

“Yeah, I did... What the fuck was that?”

2