Chapter -0.000000000064
1.2k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time for Amelia to come had arrived. And after she was done, it was just around the time for her to go to see the doctor and pick up her clone. The doctor prescribed her to wear a choice of clothing by the doctor but what did this had to do with this whole thing? She didn't bother to ask since it was doctor's orders. Thus the arduous task of putting on clothes began as she struggled to figure out what piece of clothing goes where. Apparently, the article that was known as "underwear" went UNDER your clothes, and thus she learned the meaning of a new word. It took her 12 hours to finally put on the outfit, and even then, she had no way of confirming if it was properly put on, but whatever, clothes are clothes. But she must admit, it was nice to walk down the street without having the police stop her every second... to ask her out on a date!

HA HA! Yeah, you'd think but no, they wanted to ARREST HER, the haters! Every police officer is gay for sure, that was her explanation for the injustice she goes through every day.

Anyways, she heads to the place to pick up her clone, but the destination was empty. There was only a manhole on the ground, weeds everywhere, and barrels that were glowing green with a strange symbol that looked like three crescents with a circle behind it. It must be a local gang sign or something.

As she wonders why her skin starts to itch, she hears a voice, "Down here, Milian. The manhole is the entrance to my laboratory." Lid opens and Milian starts climbing down the dark and scary hole of man.

Once inside, she saw that it was indeed a laboratory, equipped with things you'd find in a laboratory, including chains and whips, a strange chair with straps all around and a metal bowl attached to some electrical thingy, and more of those glowing barrels with the strange symbol.

"I've never seen a lavatory before," she commented.

"Yes and only special guest get to see my special lab. You are one of the lucky ones, but remember, don't tell anyone, or my robot will have to punish yet another naughty girl."

"Oh, okay, I won't. Anyways, where my clone?"

"I haven't made it yet."

"What? You lied to me!"

"No, we're not done yet. We still have much more to do."

"But what was all that scanning, the urine samples, and having to send you pictures of me stuffing particularly long items of your choosing into places I did not even think I could stuff such thick things?"

"Look, you want your clone or not?"

"Okay, okay. Fine. Just pack up my clone so I can take it home please."

"The clone hasn't even been made yet, but that's okay. All you got to do is go into the Super Duper Cloning Machine Max 2020 Ver. 3.0.22 Mountain Dew Limited Edition to get it done."

"Oh, sounds fancy! Let's go!"

The Good Doctor lead her to an area in the sewer- I mean, laboratory and she saw a most magnificent thing. An astonishing device was before her.

It was huge, as big as a room. Perfectly rectangle as it was wide than it was tall. Around 80% of the front was a giant door with a window that had a mysterious mesh in the interior. The other 20% was a panel on the far right where there were buttons of all sorts, listing various setting all correlated to the panel on top, which as an LED display that gave off the necessary information, and in this case the number 12 followed by a semicolon and two zeros blinking. Strangely enough, there was a number pad on the middle of this panel with two big buttons that said "Start" and "Stop" respectively. When the massive button on the very button was pushed and the door opened, you could see a disk on the bottom that spun around and a small window on the right side where a beautiful and surely healthy light would shine.

This was the cloning device.

"This is the cloning device," said the doctor.

"So this is the cloning device," remarked Milian.

"Yes, it is the cloning device," repeated the doctor, for indeed, it was the cloning device.

"Okay, so where is my clone?"

"Patience, young Milian. It won't be long before your beloved self will be embraced. Now, before we get started, we must talk about human rights, the ethics about cloning, and what it means to bring forth a life in an artificial manner."

"Uh-huh, so what part of that allows me to live out my sick and disgusting fantasies that keep getting banned on Facebook and Twitter?"

"I see. In that case, just sign this piece of paper saying you know all about that and that I hold no responsibility for what crimes against nature intend to perform;" and he handed her a sheet of paper explaining a lot of alien concepts to Milian such as "respecting human lives", "sadist laws", "sexual assault acquittal", all things her 18+30 year old mind could not wrap around.

"This sounds important to know," she asked most concerned.

"Don't worry about it,"

"Durr, okay," and she pricked her finger and signed the paper with her blood, which was a legal thing apparently.

"Okay, can I have my clone, finally?" she asked in a huff.

"Not yet," said the Good and Honest Doctor much to her chagrin. "First, I need to take the photo shoot."

"But you already scanned me."

"Yeah, but.. uh... this is part of the process. I need to take your photo in the prescribed maid outfit that I gave you."

"What process? I thought we already did the scanning and stuff. My poop-hole still hurts from that constant scanning you did yesterday."

"Look, you want your clone or not?"

"Okay, fine."

"Good, now pee in this cup and then we can begin."

Next chapter: The Cloning Begins

 

4