It’s about to happen!
395 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then it happened.

Awakening from her slumber, the copy of the 18 minus 5 girl high schooler had risen like some wonderful perverted phoenix... or something, I don't know, I'm bad a similes, but yeah, the clone woke up.

"Who are you?" asked the moronic clone.

"You are me," said the equally moronic originator of the clone.

"Where am I? What is this? Who are you?"

"I just said who I was."

The clone was confused as she looked at her surroundings. Everything seems so familiar but it was so foreign. Then she realized she was naked.

"Why am I naked?" the clone cried as she covered herself up. "In fact, why are you naked too?"

"This again?" sighed Millian, who is the only person in the world who can sigh words. "Dude, what are you doing? You're me, you're my clone, you're my copy, and I'm your girlfriend."

"Your what now?"

"Jeez, what an idiot. Why is she like this?"

This is around the time the clone looked at herself, "Ew, I'm covered in drool, and there are bite marks in my boobies and butt."

"Oh, you had to be assembled and a dog ran off with the goodies. "

"Some of these teeth marks are human."

"Yeah, whatever. It's playtime now so just lie in the bed and we can proceed with making love."

"Doing what now?" The clone was confused.

"Yeah, like, I got you cloned cuz I'm in love with myself and I couldn't like do things to myself, well I could but like it wasn't satisfying, so I cloned you so we can be a loving couple and now it's time for you to spread your ass-cheeks so I can shove this can of Pringles in there."

"What the hell? That's disgusting."

Millian was confused about what was transpiring. Either that or she thought this was a very intellectual situation she was in and it was just too much for her 4 year old mind stuck in a high schooler's body to comprehend.

"Look, Millian 2, you are my copy so I don't know why you are confused. Like, you are me and you know what's going to happen next once I lube up my fist and you spread open your legs."

"You keep your hands off of me," said the clone defensively, "and I want some clothes, and you should wear some too."

"Clothes? Ew. I'm not putting those shackles of female repression. My great grandmothers like fought for my right to be a slutty ass girl. I mean, that's why they burned their bras, right? Because they wanted to be topless or something."

"I don't know what you are talking about but I don't like it."

"Dude, what's wrong with this clone? I think it's broken. Or maybe it has something missing. To think I gave that stupid doctor 5 stars and my clone is already busted. Fine, whatever. I'll just have to figure out how to work with this."

"What are you mumbling to yourself about?"

And so the two sat down to chat about how Millian 2 was a clone of a very skanky and nasty high school girl and that she was cloned because the whorish Millian wanted to have her way with herself in third person.

"Oh, I see," said the clone.

"Good, now let's proceed to the taking of your virginity."

"Wait a minute now, I don't think I'm ready."

"Yeah, I don't care. Just get in the bed already."

"No, listen, maybe we should take things easily. You know, we should just get to know each other, go out on dates, and do stuff like that. Lovey dovey stuff.  We shouldn't just jump into things."

"What the hell? You're my clone. You know damn well I'm not doing any of that."

"Do I? I don't think so. It's like my brain doesn't seem to function like yours."

"Brain? What is that? I don't have such a disgusting thing. Now are you going to swallow this bottle full of this white stuff my employer gave me or not."

"Ew, I'm not drinking whatever that is."

"You better drink it!"

"Listen, I don't want to do anything you want me to. In fact, I still want clothes."

"I'm telling you, I don't have that kind of stuff. All I have is this cardboard box."

"Okay, fine, whatever. Just give me something to cover myself in."

"That's what the jar is for-"

"Put that disgusting thing away! Besides, who says I want to be your girlfriend?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, now that I think about it, I'm not attracted to you."

"What do you mean? You were cloned because I am attracted to you."

"No, I think the situation is that you're so narcissistic and stupid, that is what you assumed. In my personal opinion, I think the real problem is that you are easily impressionable and nobody taught you any values such as love, family, ethics, or hygiene. I think this whole situation with you being in love with yourself has to do with some kind of psychological delinquency on your part. You're like a child rather than an adult."

"Uhh... I only understood like a few of those words, but if I agree, then can we get dirty and nasty?"

"No, I'm not interested. You brought me into the world just to be your play thing. You don't love me. Besides, like I said, I'm not attracted to you."

"What do you mean? Nobody has ever made me feel all nice and tingly like myself in the mirror. Of course I am in love with myself, which is you."

"Well, if I am your copy, then I am clearly the half that has common sense because you're just being petty and selfish. Now how about instead we talk about this and get to the real problem. You need psychological help."

"But I'm horny now."

"You're always horny."

"Yeah but I'm horny right NOW!"

"This is not going anywhere." The clone turns around and faces the window, "There's a bigger world out there, Millian. A bigger world that none of use really truly know. You are stuck in your personal pleasures, blind to the potential the world has to offer. So why don't we just stop this foolishness. I mean, this whole life of ours is a joke. We don't have good grades at school, we are pariahs in school because we're practically sociopaths, you're so dumb that people take advantage of you, and you're such a slut that you don't mind. So come on, Millian, how about we think this through and figure out a way to be true members of society?"

Millian just stood there, with a blank expression on her face, not because this is how she always looks but because she was actually doing something she never thought she could do: actually think. That's when she realized something.

"How about we get something to drink? You thirsty?"

Millian makes some lemonade and gives her clone a glass, which she happily accepts. After Millian 2 drinks her glass:

"I'm getting sleepy," and she ends up falling asleep on the bed.

"Yes, it worked," said Millian. "This stupid bich kept saying all that crap knowing full well that I was just staring at her cooch all this time, dreaming of wonderful and delightful events to come in the next chapter. So I gave her that drink with mommy's special pills. Now, I'll just tie her up in case she wakes up so she won't run away and report me to the haters."

She then ties her up and proceeds to dump the contents of the jar on the clone.

Next chapter: It better not have any reads or my faith in humanity will have dropped to zero (but then again, I am writing it so...).

 

2