Chapter 18: Hands-on Education – Part 2
1.1k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello and welcome back! Longest chapter to date, please enjoy it! There'll be some slight adjustments to the release schedule for December, more on that down below. Without further ado, please enjoy the season finale for Suwan's first arc, from here on out the stakes go up a notch!

 

Zhi’s eyes widen. Just when she thought it was over she receives a chance she couldn’t even have dreamed of. To be the disciple of a cultivator so powerful even the young master of the Jin clan -a man who even the city lord must bow to- takes time to curry favour with. The thought flashes through her head she isn’t worthy, that she is but a street rat, that she should refuse. She tosses it aside immediately. Having survived for so long in Golden Carp City’s slums she knows one needs to take every chance they can get. Without a shred of hesitation she kowtows.

“Disciple Zhi greets Teacher.”

“Good, good. Teacher Song Suwan greets Disciple Zhi.”

“S- Song? As in…”

“Yeah, yeah, like that one.

She gulps. The tales of those who held the name of Song in the past were well known. On any other day Zhi would have been shocked beyond belief but with how many revelations this day has held she finds herself unable to muster up more than a ‘Yah, sure, that mighta well be tha case too’ in her mind.

Suwan takes a glance at An. She smirks at the way the girl is scrunching her brow in concentration. Satisfied with the girl’s conduct she refrains from asking her to keep it quiet. She puts her hands on her hips and turns back to Zhi

“Now then, any questions before we continue on to your training?”

“Can ah put ma vest back on?”

“No. Any further questions?”

“...”

“Good. Now before I impart the full cultivation manual let’s continue where we left off.”

Taking her place behind Zhi once more she places her hand on her back. Waiting until the teen’s breathing slows she considers where to start. The manual uses quite a few spiritual veins that rarely see usage with more standardized methods. Searching her memory for other techniques that would complement a poison affinity well she decides to start with helping her open one that functions with several of the other ones she has memorized.

<Focus on cycling your qi. Do not be alarmed when you feel qi foreign to your own, pay close attention to where it flows and try to follow it. Together we shall open your meridians one by one. Take your time, it is better to take months than it is to fail once. Damage to one’s spiritual veins is difficult to repair, do not stray from my guidance.>

Dowsing Zhi with her spiritual sense she uses her Nascent Soul enhanced observational techniques to simultaneously inspect every fiber of the girl’s being. Her jaw clenches at the damage she sees. Taking a deep breath to calm herself she narrows her vision to the way she is cycling her qi. Finely controlling her own qi she sends a strand of it along. Once Zhi finishes several more rotations she slowly comes to the realization there is something within her circulation she cannot control. Straining her focus she does her best to follow it. Once Suwan is satisfied the girl can perceive her qi adequately she diverges it slightly from her flow guiding Zhi’s spiritual sense to an obstruction. Slowly opening the thinnest path Zhi can manage they clear the obstruction fractions of a millimeter at a time, albeit physical measurements are of little significance to such esoteric matters. Increasingly infuriated at her self perceived inadequacy Zhi tries to cycle faster and faster, striking just a bit harder each time. Her precision suffers for it. Suwan clamps down on her flow and guides it back into her dantian. Controlling it through several more rotations she slowly loosens her reins on Zhi’s Qi while addressing her.

<That is enough for now Zhi. Slow down, take a deep breath and open your eyes.>

“Ah’m sorry.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ah shite, sorry. Ah mean, Ah’m sorry, Master.”

“No, that’s not what I meant. Why are you sorry?”

Zhi hangs her head low. “Fah failin’ ta meet y’r expectations, Teacher.” With a snort Suwan wraps her arms around the dispirited teen. “Silly girl, didn’t I tell you this could take months? Besides, you’re ignorant not incompetent. There’s a big difference there. You’ll get there in time, hells, were I more skilled I’d open them all for you but that’s not possible unless…”

Tilting her head thoughtfully she licks her lips as she comes to a realization. “Well, perhaps I could demonstrate it just once. However…”

“Howeva?” Zhi gulps.

“Zhi, are you familiar with dual cultivation?”

“Kent say ah am, nah.”

“Know that you need not accept, it is unorthodox and your studies will continue as normal should you refuse so don’t stress about it. It is an act that requires complete trust for you see…”

Zhi’s face goes red when Suwan whispers the technique into her ear. If she had not known how much importance cultivators placed upon the relationship between mentor and disciple she would have thought this an elaborate joke at her expense. After all, she thinks, she’s no jade beauty, just a scarred mess beaten into the gutter one too many times. Clenching her fists she decides to stop wondering why and simply entrust her all to her teacher. “If… If y’ll hav’ me ah’d be honer'd, Master.”

Suwan plops down on her butt and pulls Zhi into her lap. Rapidly untying the teen’s belt she loops a finger beneath her pants and tosses them away with a single motion by the time Zhi lands on her thighs. Flabbergasted the teen turns her head to look at Suwan only to be met by soft lips. She moans unbidden, her face flushing from embarrassment yet she finds herself unwilling to pull away. Wishing the moment would go on forever she remains stock still focusing entirely on the feeling on her lips. 

“Shud we be doin’ dis ‘ere, Master?” Zhi asks without thinking, cursing at herself once she realizes it could make Suwan stop. Pulling the teen deeper into her embrace Song whispers smugly. “An’s so deep in meditation I could set the hill on fire and she wouldn’t notice. As for Mu, well…” 

A frustrated scream in the distance followed by the sound of breaking branches resounds. “She’ll be busy for a while.” Song chuckles, deciding not to tell Zhi about the fact that she's using her qi to form a barrier stopping any sound from getting out. “Tell me, Zhi, have you ever done this before?”

“Nah, kent say ah ‘ave.” Zhi gulps. “My, your first, huh? Don’t worry. Leave it all to me.” Punctuating her whisper with a nibble on her ear Suwan lowers one hand down the girl’s stomach while the other reaches for her chin. Tilting her head to the side she kisses her neck eliciting a soft gasp. Feeling Zhi’s thighs reflexively attempt to clamp down around her hand when she touches between her legs she lets go of her chin and teasingly pulls her legs open once more. She licks the side of her neck from bottom to top before she raises her mouth to Zhi’s ear again.

“Focus, disciple of mine. Cycle your qi.”

Closing her eyes to concentrate Zhi quickly realizes her plan backfires when she can feel the sensations so much stronger than before. Nonetheless she dos her best to ignore it and finally manages to complete a cycle after several attempts. Letting out a low moan she grits her teeth and pushes her lips together to stop the embarrassing sounds from getting out.

Completing several more cycles while trying to stop herself from grinding her hips against her master’s fingers she feels something hot and wet on her lips. Instinctively opening them she lets Suwan invade her mouth. Her breath catches when she feels her cycle expand, her qi entering Suwan’s body through their open mouths, cycling through her core and returning stronger than before. She feels Suwan take control of their flow. For a second she panics when she finds herself powerless before Song’s voice echoes through her head. No, not her voice. What she senses are not words, they are Suwan’s very emotions, unfiltered and pure. Her heart swells when she feels the need, the desire and the selfless wish to help her. She feels Suwan teasingly inform her to pay attention even as the blonde directs their spiritual sense to the area between her legs. A spike of pure unadulterated pleasure courses through Zhi. Her legs shake and she buckles. Even as her mind goes blank she feels her thoughts move with absolute clarity. Passively observing the way her body seems to push something out and replace it with Qi she feels half her world vanish abruptly, her flow cycling solely through her own body once more. Then she goes flying.

Landing with a splash she sputters and coughs as she pulls herself above water. She clutches the washbasin while looking around with a confused expression, noticing Suwan standing in a completely different place from before she opens her mouth to ask what happened only for black bile to come out. Leaning over the side of the basin she spits it out onto the grass before noticing the same sludge covering her hands. She makes the mistake of breathing in and barfs over the side once more. 

“Da fook!” 

Awkwardly scratching her cheek Suwan takes a few steps to the left to ensure she isn’t standing downwind. She theatrically pinches her nose shut and she answers her disciple.

“Don’t be alarmed, those are what we call ‘impurities’. They’re expelled when you gather sufficient Qi into your body to advance a stage. You’ll need a few more stages before your body can handle part of my flow so I wasn’t able to open your meridian yet. Rest assured you’ll get there before long. Oh and before I forget.  Congratulations on reaching Qi Gathering Stage Two, Zhi!”

 

-----

 

Gao Mu dives over the fallen tree, her hand extended as she reaches for Twelve. The doll’s mouth falls open in surprise, a look not matched by the rest of her face. Just as Mu’s fingers are about to touch the doll’s arm she vanishes in a flash of light and appears several meters away.

“Congratulations Disciple Gao Mu. Thou hast nearly captured me.”

“That’s the fourth time you’ve said that exact phrase, stop mocking me and take this seriously!”

Rushing forward once more Mu stops right before she reaches her and dashes to the doll’s left before kicking off towards her. Once more Twelve vanishes.

“My most serious congratulations Disciple Gao Mu. Thou seriously hast nearly captured me. Seriously.”

“Argh!”

On and on the doll leads her through the forest until they finally circle back to the hill. Seeing her master watching her while leaning against the tree at its top she redoubles her efforts to catch the doll. She spots Twelve reappearing in a seated position further uphill and channels Qi into her legs to kicks off full force. Halfway to her she doubles over retching. Unsteadily taking the next few steps to the top of the hill her mouth falls open when she notices Zhi wash off a familiar black sludge. She quickly averts her eyes and questioningly looks at her master.

“Your fellow disciple has broken through, Mu.”

“Wh- What! Already!” Mu gapes. She herself has been cultivating for over a decade and has only reached the seventh stage, for Zhi to reach the second a mere week after awakening was preposterous.

Seeing her master simply shrug as if it were expected she receives another blow to her ego. More determined than ever to prove herself she takes a deep breath and focuses on the flow of her Qi while she runs for the doll. She guides the Qi in through her nose, past her lungs and into her dantian before channeling it into her leg, an explosive burst of speed carrying her past the still stationary puppet. Spinning mid-air she exhales as she comes to a stop and inhales once more. She approaches the doll from the back, cycling her Qi into her arms this time. Keeping them by her side until she is nearly upon the doll she lashes out with a qi enhanced burst of speed, her fingers nearly brushing a strand of the doll’s hair when she vanishes in a flash of light.

Realizing she isn’t getting anywhere she decides to try something new, or rather, something she’s more used to. Taking a combat stance she rushes at Twelve and kicks at her, noticing the doll only flashes half a meter away she uses the momentum of her kick to spin and punch at her. Once more she nearly hits her before the doll disappears and reappears behind her. Breathing as deep as she can to draw in more Qi she strikes backwards with her elbow. Stopping just inches out of reach she fully extends her arm into a sideways chop while turning her torso. Again she fails. Panting in exhaustion she wipes her forehead with the back of her hand. The doll’s head slowly turns to her with stuttering motions.

“When I was Twelve I was far stronger. I am still Twelve. It is my name, that is why it is funny. I am stronger.”

With the fire of determination burning in her eyes Mu lets out a fierce battle cry and rushes straight at her. Her lungs burn as she draws in more and more qi, her increasing frustration causing her to push herself further and further. Just a little more she thinks as she misses again by a fraction of an inch. Just a little faster she tells herself when her knuckles just barely fail to reach the puppet’s face.

Muscles twitching from the strain she takes in every detail of the scene before striking again as she looks uphill at the doll. She stares at its emotionless face, imagining just the barest hint of cruel mockery in its artificial eyes. Above the doll’s head she sees her teacher lazily lean against the tree, one eye shut while the other observes her with a half lidded stare. Putting everything she has into one last strike she takes a step and punches with her entire being. Seeing the doll sway back she realises she won’t reach her. Again. Just a little bit more! Screaming she strains to adjust her strike in motion, desperate to succeed just once. Just this once. She falls short nonetheless. Pushing the very essence of her being to hit just a little farther, all the Qi she has left concentrates in her fist. Twelve flashes away just in time. A wide-eyed Suwan scrambles to the side as the tree she had been leaning against a second ago blows up sending splinters and pieces of bark flying.

“Not… not enough.” Mu mutters while her eyes grow heavy, she takes one more step before toppling. Song catches her halfway down. “I’m sorry, Master. I wasn’t good enough. I’ll do better next time.” 

“Don’t be sorry, xiao1little Mu.” “I’m… not little.” “Still got the energy to talk back, huh?” Raising her chin with a smirk Suwan kisses her. Sending her own Qi into Mu’s Qi-deprived body she comes to a startling realization. “You can use combat meditation?!” “I can?” The revitalized girl replies questioningly.

Seeing Zhi run over half-dressed and An stare at them wide-eyed with a blush she waves them off and sets Mu down before sitting down in front of her. “How do you usually meditate?” Mu flinches. “Uhm, well, I sit down? And, uhm, think hard?” “And does that work?”

Lowering her head like a beaten dog Mu hugs her legs to her chest. “Only sometimes, I’m sorry. This Gao Mu is wildly incompetent. This lowly one offers a thousand apologi- Ow!”

Watching her disciple rub her head Suwan unclenches her fist and rests her chin on it. “I said don’t be sorry. I think I get why your cultivation is so slow.” Mu jerks as if she was hit once more.

“This one concurs.” Twelve pops in to add before flashing away once more, ignoring Suwan’s mutters about ‘caring’ and ‘being a big softy’. 

Mu looks at her with a mix of hope and fear. “You are capable of combat meditation. This is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that you can replenish your reserves while in battle allowing you to outlast any other opponent of your level. A curse because you will find great difficulty in cycling your qi outside of battle.”

Smiling widely she pats her disciple’s head. “You are not incompetent, Mu. You are uneducated. There is a big difference. You have been trying to follow methods that are wildly incompatible with you. I have full faith that once we change that you’ll be able to complete your immortal path.”

Sniffling with red eyes Mu leaps into her master’s bosom bawling her eyes out. Suwan wraps her arms around the girl, gently rubbing her back with a slightly strained smile on her face. She knows of an enjoyable way of cultivating whilst doing ‘battle’ after all and had been meaning to propose it before her disciple broke down. With how many times she has gotten interrupted recently, she is pent up beyond belief and someone is going to have to pay the price. In the distance Yating sneezes.

 

-----

 

“Ay ay, Suwan, why the long face?”

Tiredly rubbing the bridge of her nose she downs her drink. She gestures at the barman for a refill before she turns to Fu. “Eh, you know. Tons of work to do, can’t find a bloody moment to relax.” Fu raises his eyebrow and points at the now refilled cup. “Don’t be an ass, Fu.”

“This one concurs. Young Master Fu cannot compete with Suwan’s.” 

Hiding a snort behind his hand Fu looks at the floor. Seeing the doll propped up against the bar with her limbs splayed out on the floor he questioningly looks at Suwan. “Is there a reason she’s laying there instead of sitting on a stool?” “Hells if I know, Fu, hells if I know.” Suwan replies and chugs her next cup.

“This one wishes for her stool to be pushed in. This one is saddened Sister Suwan lacks the necessary equipment.” Spitting half her drink over the counter top in surprise Song glares down at the doll. 

“Do you have to turn everything into an innuendo?”

“This one assures Sister Suwan it is purely voluntarily.”

With a groan Song refrains from asking for a refill of her cup and simply orders an entire bottle instead. “Ha ha ha, well then I suppose I’ll leave you two here to drink away your pains instead of introducing the new girl.”

Spinning around she hops off the chair. “I can drink on the way.” They share a laugh as they set off. “Ay ay, I nearly forgot, I have a prior appointment. This has nothing to do with how eager Yating was to see you, I mean, oversee the introduction of an inexperienced employee to such a valued guest.” He says with an overly serious tone before chuckling and turning a corner. Wrapping his arms around Wen and Zan he calls out to Suwan while leaving. “Just head upstairs, they’re already in your room. I’ll come pick you up for the meet in a few days. Have fun!” She waves him off while doing exactly that. 

“Ah, did you need anything, Lady Twelve?” Fu asks while looking at the doll that stand motionlessly in place. With rickety movements she first looks at Zan and then at Wen, both hiding their discomfort at her intense stare. Finally she turns to look Fu in the eye. “Boyish. Well endowed. This one is not insinuating anything regarding Young Master Fu’s preferences.” Fu cringes while averting his eyes.

“Twelve, are you coming?” Suwan shouts over her shoulder.

“Not frequently enough.” Twelve replies woodenly before vanishing and reappearing sitting upon the opposite shoulder.

Once up the stairs she finds Yating waiting for her by the door. The woman wears an elaborate pink dress, its design mixing modesty with sensuality. Her long white hair is complemented by a silver circlet inlaid with purple gems. She smiles seductively as she brushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Welcome back, Venerable Suwan. Hast thou been well?” The courtesan greets her with a bow. “Oh you know me.” She replies with a roguish smile and flexes her arm. “Fighting things by the hundreds.”

Tai’s eyes follow her muscles spotting the peculiar ornament on her shoulder.

“Lady Suwan, what might that be?”

“Ah, this is an Immortal Doll.”

"My, an immortal doll you say, what can it do?"

"Be smothered between your thighs.”

"...Her name is Twelve, she's sentient."

Immediately kowtowing Tai bangs her head into the floor.

"My most sincere apologies for being uncourteous, Lady Twelve." 

"You can make up for it."

Suwan brings her knuckles down on Twelve's head. "Could you behave for once?" “Affirmative.” Twelve replies while hopping off her shoulder. “This one shall guard Disciples Gao Mu and Zhi. This one wishes to inform Sister Suwan of the great sacrifice she is making in sacrificing her time with Lady Yating. This one shall be expecting recompense at a later date.”

Twelve vanishes in a flash leaving Suwan and Yating alone in the corridor. Standing up Yating carefully fixes her hair before gesturing at the door. “Please come in, Lady Suwan. Lord Fu informed us you would be interested in meeting our new employee. She awaits you within.”

Having restrained her spiritual sense so as not to look into the room before entering her excitement is palpable. Savoring the moment she slowly slides the door open with bated breath. Within sits a girl with shoulder length black hair, a single stripe of blue within it drawing attention and adding color to her hairdo. Looking like she is barely of age the nervous girl sits ramrod straight. Upon seeing Suwan she kowtows stiffly.

“Yu greets Lady Suw- agh. Yu greets Lady Suwan!”

Suwan stifles a chuckle pretending not to notice the tense girl’s slip-up and ignoring the way she squirms after biting her tongue. With a mischievous smirk she changes her mind.

“Oh no! Yu, you’ve hurt your tongue. Let me take a look.” Kneeling in front of her she pulls her up like a concerned elder sister. “Say ah. Oh no, it’s all red. Don’t worry, I've heard of a folk medicine that can help, I heard you just need to put spit on it.”

Before the girl can see the flaws in her argument she pushes their lips together and swirls Yu's tongue around with her own. Using just the slightest bit of qi on the tip of her tongue she rocks the inexperienced girl’s world. She drowns her in pleasure, her tongue playing the girl like a musician masterfully stringing a zither. 

Pulling away at just the right moment to leave the girl gasping for more she pats her cheek with a motherly smile. “There, all better.” She stands back up and winks at Tai before sitting down at the table. Taking another swig from her bottle she teasingly raises an eyebrow at the stunned girl. Catching Suwan’s drift immediately Tai nudges the girl in the side and gives her a pointed look.

Yu rushes over to Suwan's side, gingerly takes the bottle and fills the flat sake cup on the table with it to the brim. She halts when she realizes she filled it just a bit too much, the slight vibration when she puts the bottle down causing faint ripples that nearly cause it to spill. She sighs in relief when Suwan picks it up and expertly downs it in one go without spilling a drop. Noticing the way the girl followed the cup with her eyes Suwan decides to willfully misinterpret the situation. 

“Don’t be shy, you can have some of big sis’s drink too.” She says with a flirtatious tone. Swirling some of the booze around in her mouth she ignores the flustered girl’s protestations and pushes her way through waving arms to press their lips together and deposit the liquor straight down her throat.

Yu coughs and wheezes. Suwan apologetically pats her back with a concerned expression. “Oh no I’m so sorry, are you all right?” I didn’t know you weren’t used to drinking.” 

“I… I’m fine, Lady Suwan. A thousand apologies for the disturbance.” Seeing the girl’s horrified face Song realizes she may have taken the joke a little too far.

“I’m sorry for teasing you. Seeing how cute you were I just couldn’t resist.” Yu turns red at the compliment. Yating titters at the sight of their interaction. “Your disciples are truly lucky to have such a kind teacher, Lady Suwan.”

“Urgh, don’t remind me.” Song jokingly says while confiscating the bottle. “Just one time I'd like to have a nice and calm lesson without Gao Mu stretching the limits of what’s possible. Unbelievable how much earth shattering talent lies within such a small frame.”

Yating listens closely, leaning just the slightest degree forward to show she is hanging onto her every word. Yu joins in as well, her mouth opening into an o-shape.

"Wow, you're a cultivator Lady Suwan? Do you have a flying sword?"

“Want me to take you for a ride?” Song smiles cockily.

“Can I?” The girl asks eagerly.

“Do well enough and you can.” She licks her lips. Seductively pulling her yukata open she takes the girl’s hand and presses the slender palm against her chest. Yu squeezes. Turned on by the feeling she squeezes once more and marvels at how supple yet firm Suwan’s voluptuous melons are. Almost instinctively she leans in closer and opens her mouth. Suwan smoothly pulls the other side of her yukata over her shoulder to give full access to her chest.

“Well now, Yating, what might you be doing?” Suwan asks upon feeling something soft press against her back. Yating licks the nape of her neck from bottom to top, planting kisses around the side until she arrives at her ear. “You are irresistible, Suwan. I couldn’t hold back any longer.”

Ego boosted sky high Suwan stands up, tosses her clothes off and picks up a woman under each arm. Carrying them to the bed she looks at the two in front of her. One petite and innocent like a tiny animal, the other mature and experienced with a figure to be worshipped. 

Looking at the meal laid out in front of her Suwan's lust boils over. Deciding Yating's experience will let her join in with ease she looks at Yu like a wolf eyeing a rabbit. Hands and knees on the bed she prowls toward the girl.

"Let's see if you have what it takes, Yu. Before you get that ride. I'm gonna take you for one." She grins. Pushing Yu into the bedding she kisses her while her hands explore the courtesan's body. Deciding to give the girl a memorable first time she uses just the slightest bit of qi to heighten the girl's sensitivity. The fact that Mu was able to do such a thing instinctively without prior knowledge of how it worked did not influence her decision at all nor was her pent-up lust influencing her decision making in the slightest.

Pinning Yu’s wrists down above her head she uses her tongue to toy with her puffy nipples while petting her mound with her other hand. “Look me in the eye, Yu. Tell me how it feels.” “It feels good, Lady Suwan.” “Where?” “Where you’re licking and touching.” And where is that?’ “My…” She turns her head in embarrassment. With a sly smirk Suwan clamps her teeth down around her nipple eliciting a surprised gasp. “Don’t look away, xiao2little Yu.” 

Sitting up and pulling her along by the wrist she sets the black-haired girl down on her lap. “If you look away I'll stop. Tell me where you want it.” She moans into the girl’s ear, blowing her one blue lock of hair behind it with a hot breath. Still holding her up by her wrists she leans forward to press her mouth against the young courtesan's modest breasts once more, alternating between each one in turn. She carefully licks around her nipples, teasingly refraining from touching them until the girl starts to speak. At the same time she rubs the girl’s thigh, stopping short of her flower each time.

“Please… Please touch me down there.”

 “Down where?”

“My… My pussy.”

“Good girl.”

Bringing her hand to her mouth she erotically swirls her tongue around her middle finger until it’s covered in saliva. Seeing Yu’s gaze follow her fingers down to her pussy she sucks on the girl's nipple to draw her attention back up. The moment Yu looks away from her hand she inserts the tip of her finger inside her vagina while circling her stiffening bud with her tongue. 

“Ahn, my pussy feels so good! Please keep going!”

Rewarding the girl for doing as she’s told Suwan pushes a little bit of qi out of the tip of her finger while moving it in and out of her entrance. 

“There, that feels so good!”

With the corner of her lips curling into a smile she pulls her qi out of her finger and pushes a little out of her tongue just as it flicks across Yu’s nipple.

“Lick me more, harder, please, I need it.”

Alternating her qi back and forth to keep the sensation from becoming overwhelming she teases her until the girl’s hips begin to buckle.

“I’m gonna come, i’m gonna- No! Please don’t stop, please keep going.”

Suwan chuckles. “Xiao3Little Yu, is it your job to be pleased?” Taking the girl’s lips before she can reply she drives her to the peak once more before letting go, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. “Shouldn’t you be pleasuring me, little girl? Go on then, show me what you can do.”

She picks the girl up and dangles her over the edge of the bed, softly putting her down on the floor before opening her legs wide. Yating kisses her on the cheek before she slides down the covers to join Yu on the floor. Placing one hand on the girl’s shoulder and the other on Suwan’s leg the white haired courtesan begins to instruct Yu.

Leading by example she licks Suwan’s labia from bottom to top before having Yu mimic her. Next she swirls her tongue around her clitoris before pushing Yu’s mouth up against it, whispering exactly how she should move into her ear until Yu is blushing fiercely. Suwan moans loudly whenever the girl hits the right spot, encouraging her and spurring her on. Gesturing for Yating to rise she pats Yu’s head and instructs her to continue before turning her attention to the white haired beauty.

“It seems I've been neglecting you, Yating. Tell me, how could I make it up to you?” For a second the white-haired courtesan hesitates. Her mouth opens and closes without a sound before once more forming a seductive smile.

“Thou hast nothing to make up for, Fairy Suwan. It is an honor to serve one as illustrious and beautiful as you.” Fluttering her eyelashes while taking a step back she sensually reaches for her sash. Turning around the woman waves her hips side to side while undoing the knot. She takes one side of the robe in each hand before spreading her arms wide and extending them to the side. Leaning forward she lets go, the robe sliding down her back and over her shapely rear before dropping to the floor.

She can practically feel Suwan’s eyes glued to the slight gap between her thighs and the voluptuous ass above it. Facing her she draws the blonde’s eyes to the diamond shaped piece of silk covering her chest, a gap in the centre letting her see the generous cleavage beneath. She spreads her pheromones through the air at the same time she pulls the knot loose. Suwan gasps at the sight of the perfect melons bouncing once the final piece of cloth covering them drops, inhaling the floral fragrance deeply. 

Realizing she’s been pushing Yu’s head into her unconsciously she lets her up for air. The girl takes a deep breath, her eyes going hazy and her face growing even more flushed. Affected by the scents let loose to excite a cultivator she dives in with renewed gusto, eating her out like a woman possessed. Greatly enjoying the girl’s attention Suwan encouragingly entwines her fingers into her hair. Her eyes remain wide open, she refuses to blink and miss even a single part of Yating’s show.

Turning her back to the vagrant once more Tai hooks both of her thumbs under the sides of her underwear and slowly lowers it while pushing her rear back towards Suwan as she does. Unable to resist any longer Suwan falls back onto the bed and covers Yu’s face in her liquids. She clutches the sheets tight and screams in pleasure, all throughout her orgasm Yu keeps going, following her every twitch, move and shudder and driving her even higher. 

Suwan’s chest heaves as she comes down from her high, every breath taking in more of Yating’s intoxicating fragrance. Looking up she sees the temptress’s face but inches from her own. Unable to resist she pulls her in and kisses her deeply. Euphoric at the tongue below unceasingly pleasuring her and the one above peerlessly exploring her mouth she languors in the feelings coursing through her. 

Her hands unrepentantly explore the woman’s divine rear once their lips part, their eyes meeting in a look filled with lust and love alike.

“Ancestors, I’m going to miss this ass.”

Tittering softly Tai caresses her cheek. A complicated look flashes across her face before she kisses Suwan’s forehead. 

“I shall miss you dearly as well, Suwan.”

Song can’t help but feel there is more to Tai Yating’s actions than she lets on, she can practically feel the woman’s wishes and needs warring with her pride and professionalism. Suppressing a tired sigh she flips the courtesan over and goes back to indulging herself. A problem for tomorrow's Suwan.

 

Thank you for reading! Next chapter will be on Monday the 20th. I want to put extra care into the season finales so i'll be taking extra time for them. The week after will be a break. It has been very exciting to write and publish a story so far. I'm gonna take that week to fully plan out the next arc as well as build up a bit of a buffer. Lilies and Dragons was started very impulsively and each chapter was written, edited and published over the course of three or four days, by building up a backlog I hope to increase the quality and improve the internal consistency (I don't believe I've made big mistakes so far but please point it out if I do!) There'll be a Q&A after the next chapter in case anyone has any questions. 

32