Chapter 21: Trust
704 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy New Years! Let’s hope for a wonderful year for us all!

 

The airship makes its way back to the sect at an astounding pace, the scenery changing below them rapidly as they cover vast stretches of land in minutes. While she had lost appreciation for the sight before, Shen Qiu remarks, she has quickly rediscovered it on the flight back.

“Are you paying attention, Qiu.”

“Yeah, yeah, I'm listening.”

“Well then it should be no problem to name the five main vassal sects of our White Rose Sect.”

“Uhm, there’s the Lai?” She asks questioningly, receiving a frosty nod from the ice princess. “Then there’s the Hu and the, uh, Du?”

Ling buries her face in her palms and groans. “The Du are one of our three great clans alongside the Cai and our Li.” Looking decidedly unamused she glares at the redheaded girl that suddenly finds the window very interesting.

“Forget it, let’s try something else. They must’ve at least taught you something about us before. What do you know of our clans?”

“That they’re evil?”

“And you still believe this now?”

“Uhm-”

“You must understand her confusion LiLi, she was probably told you were evil too.”

“Oho~ Whatever could you mean by that, Shun.”

“Nothing, my lady.” Shun replies while grinding a pestle and mortar together.

“Was it not you that was going to give these lessons, Shun?”

“This lowly one begs for forgiveness. This lowly one is far too incompetent to process ingredients and teach at the same time. This lowly one offers her life to you in the hopes her family shall be spared.”

Ling buries her head deeper into her palms. “Your life is already mine, Shun.”

“This lowly one offers a thousand thanks for mistress’s mercy.”

Qiu can’t help but laugh at their back and forth. Ignoring Ling’s exasperation she moves over to the shelf to pick up the storybook that had been gifted to her. It still seems surreal to her to be included in such a tight knit friendship after all her years of solitude. “I’m sure those stories are very interesting, Qiu, but we’re not done yet.”

“Urgh, Immortal Soulfire never had to deal with all this.”

“Unlike The Infernal Blade however you lack the strength to simply annihilate anyone that disagrees with your lack of decorum.”

The three fall still at that, a bit too much bite having snuck into Ling’s remark. The ice princess’s jaw clenches when she notices Qiu’s hand rise to her chest unbidden. She refrains from channeling ice qi to balance her emotions and takes a moment to manually calm herself instead.

“No matter. We shall get there eventually. For now let us continue your lessons on the Lai, Ke, Mo, Tai and now the Hu as well.”

 

-----

 

Their return to the sect is met with little fanfare, each member of the entourage leaving to their own duties as soon as the spiritual boat lands.  Despite returning to the privacy of their home Qiu notes that unlike all other times Ling has not dropped her mask. She emotionlessly places two pillows on the floor facing each other and sits down on one of them before calling Qiu over.

“Take a seat.” The redhead steals a glance at Shun but fails to catch her eye. Shrugging her shoulders she sits down regardlessly.

“You trust me right, Qiu?”

“Of course, Ling. I already said I d-” Her words get cut off as Ling leans forward and presses their lips together. Wondering what the drama before was all about she answers in kind, deciding to put the question aside for later as their tongues swirl together. Their arms wrap around each other, both of them enjoying the feel of their hands running across each other’s bodies. For a moment Ling stiffens and Qiu immediately tightens her grip to alleviate any concerns the girl may have. The redhead gently rubs her back while holding the back of her head with her other hand, drawing the young lady deep into her embrace.

Then her cultivation vanishes. She keenly feels the strength she had until just a second ago disappear like snow under the sun. One moment she is one of the, if not the strongest her age in a thousand miles and the next she is weaker than even a regular mortal. The moment of horror seems to last both forever and the merest instant at the same time, not giving enough time for the panic to set in before she feels it. A veritable flood. Power and emotions. Everything Ling was, is and the foundation of what she ever will be.

Tears form in the corners of her eyes. She could take it, that she is one hundred percent sure of. Right then and there, she can take everything Ling accomplished over her twenty one years of life and claim it for herself. All it would take would be to keep it and not send it back. The gesture of trust overwhelms her and for a moment she does not know what to do until she feels Ling’s grip weaken. Immediately she pushes it all back into her. On and on their cultivations cycle between the two, each cycle leaving just a bit more of their own cultivation behind in their respective bodies. Emotions too cycle along with their cultivation, the very essence of their being. Not a secret is left unbared.

Qiu can feel Ling’s trust, pure and unfiltered. She can tell Ling would walk through fire at the merest word from her or Shun. Even were the entire world to turn against them she would never doubt either of them. It stuns her. Qiu can not imagine anyone ever believing in her to this extent, yet the truth is undeniable. She feels her love, a burning feeling deep in her chest setting her veins ablaze and causing her cheeks to flush. An intense feeling that encompasses her every goal, far away from the twisted urges she holds deeper within. Fear too she feels, the fear of those she loves suffering. So many fears. Rejection, betrayal, loneliness, lack of freedom, failure and more. Yet also burning determination like none she’s felt before. The determination to carve a path forward. To shape a world they can live in freely and be themselves without hesitation. The determination to break anything she has to, to slaughter all who stand against her and to annihila-

The connection breaks. The two girls face each other in a daze, each still stunned by the separation. Every mannerism that flickers across their faces is still easily recognized by the other, their emotions and thoughts yet in sync and feeling as natural as their own. Shun slips her dagger and talismans back into her sleeve and lets go of a breath she did not realise she was holding. Her duty is to assure the safety of her mistress but she knows they would both break down if she were forced to strike down the young Shen and return Ling’s cultivation forcefully. She wipes the corner of her eye in relief, utterly grateful her mistress is correct in trusting Qiu so.

Without a need for words Ling and Qiu hug. Their shoulders sag in relaxation as they luxuriate in each other’s warmth. When they finally pull away it is slowly and reluctantly, each placing a palm on the other’s cheek before they kiss passionately. 

“Now then, it would appear I have been neglecting someone recently.” Ling says before standing up and looking at Shun, Qiu following her gaze a second later. “Isn’t that right, Shun~”

She entwines her fingers with the redhead’s as she lovingly looks at her childhood friend and first love. “Qiu has seen so much of me and now knows so much of me too but there is so much about you she has yet to learn is there not?”

She rubs the back of Qiu’s hand with her thumb before letting go and walking over to Shun. Gently she places her hands on both of the maidservant’s cheeks and looks at her with a cruel smile.

“I wonder, my dear. Will she still view you the same when she does?” 

A shiver runs down Shun’s spine at her tone and she gulps at the sadistic edge to her mistress’s voice. Qiu can’t help but notice the excited gleam in her eyes and the way her generous bosom heaves at Ling’s words.

“This one is confident Miss Qiu shall not lower her opinion. She has already seen plenty of your behaviour, my lady.” Shun states with a slight stutter to her tone. Ling’s crooked grin widens. 

“Oh ho, bold words, Dai Shun~”

She lets go of the brunette’s face and slowly walks over the bed before sitting down on the edge. “Let us see whether you have the courage to pay the consequences. Strip, my dear. Show Qiu everything.” Ling adds with a piercing glare taking care to put extra emphasis on Qiu’s presence. Never before has Shun shown herself so in front of anyone other than Ling. The tips of her ears redden betraying her calm demeanor even as she straightens to preserve her dignity.

At first her expression hardly changes when she begins to undress but as she takes off more and more her breath begins to come out in pants and every time her hand brushes her skin she twitches.

“Look how Qiu’s eyes are glued to you, my dear Shun. Are you enjoying the attention.”

“I take pride in fulfilling your every order, my lady.”

“Is that so? I do wonder how long your facade will last. Come over here” She orders pulling the woman’s hands down atop her thighs once she nears forcing her to bend forward. “Show your rear off to her, spread your legs further. Good, now stay just like that.”

Pawing at her hanging melons with both hands she takes her nipples between her fingers and twists them. She licks her lips at the pained moan that leaves the maid’s lips.

“My, are you shaking? I do believe I told you to stay still, my dear.”

Opening her mouth wide she leans in. Shun answers in kind to receive her kiss only for Ling to move past her mouth and bite down on her shoulder. She bites hard enough to leave a red indent, sucking and licking all the while to leave her mark on the girl. 

“You’re being so loud, Shun. Perhaps we should disable the privacy formations and let everyone hear.”

Ling lets out a cruel laugh seeing wetness run down the brunette’s thighs. She runs her hands down Shun’s sides all the way to her rear, taking one cheek in each hand she squeezes firmly and pulls them open.

“Quite the show you’re putting on for Qiu, should I feel jealous?” She titters. “Tell me, my dear. What do you want?”

“Please touch me more, mistress.”

“How quickly you lose to your lust, pervert.” Ling spits condescendingly with a cold look that makes Shun tremble. With a kind smile that does not reach her eyes she turns the woman around and has her sit on her lap. She wraps her arms around the servant’s waist pulling her in close before her hands begin to roam. Her left rubs across her chest with sinister intent. She jiggles the voluptuous globes around while whispering dirty words into Shun’s ear and making her look at the way Qiu’s eyes follow their every move. Her hand continues on higher wrapping around her throat as if to choke her before raising even further and pressing a finger into her mouth.

“Get it wet, you whore. That’s right, swirl your tongue around, lick all of it.” Ling orders loud enough for the redhead to hear as well. She has to suppress a gleeful laugh when she notices Qiu absent mindedly putting her own finger in her mouth while her other hand sinks lower.

“Spread your legs.” 

Obeying without hesitation Shun lifts her legs high and spreads them wide. Ling’s right hand sinks lower and runs across both of her holes before pinching her clit. Feeling Shun’s muffled scream through her finger she laughs and pulls her lower lips open. 

“Qiu can see all of you now, Shun.”

“Yhes, Mishtresh.”

Seeing her stare at the pair open mouthed and start to rub her fingers below her clothes Ling decides to tease her as well.

“Come over here, Qiu. Kneel in front of us. Shun, hold your hands out for her, entwine your fingers in hers. Don’t drop your legs, keep them up high.”

Shaking from exertion Shun desperately strains her muscles to keep her legs raised. With her feet to the sky and her hands stuck within Qiu’s grasp she can do naught but moan powerlessly under Ling’s ministrations. Ling’s finger leaves the girl’s mouth with a wet plop and moves down to hover over her nethers. 

“Tell me, my love. Which hole do you want it in?” She questions with a tempting whisper in her beloved’s ears. Shun can’t stop herself from twitching at the lewd words, the hole between her spread lips quivering in front of Qiu’s eyes. Her face flushes and she lets out a low whine as a trickle of liquid spurts out of her. 

“My, my ass, mistress.”

“Hahaha, are you hearing this, Qiu? So utterly shameless.” She laughs, punctuating her statement with a thrust deep inside Shun’s anus. She wiggles her finger around, only the knuckle visible on the outside. Qiu tightens her grip on the maidservant’s hands when she instinctively pulls them back. She barely realizes how tightly her fingers are pressing into Shun's tender flesh, her undivided attention on the slight twitches and shivers of the pulsing hole in front of her.

Shun’s muscles contract and she spasms, the way the girl’s eyes are fixed on her shame enough to drive her over the edge. Her face flushes at the way she sprays her liquid over the ex-heiress’s face, the embarrassment driving her even higher until she can no longer suppress a lustful shriek. Ling takes that exact moment to latch back on to her shoulder. She presses her teeth in hard enough to draw blood, greatly enjoying the way Shun’s shrieks change in tone and increase in volume. The maid’s legs drop to the side and her eyes roll back. Were she able to free her hands she would have surely hid her face behind them.

 

Thank you for reading! Patreon will be going live on thursday, please look forward to it. Any c&c or suggestions are welcome!

30