Chapter 25: The Shen Siblings – Part 2
685 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello Hello! Exciting things on the horizon!

 

“I jest, Qiu.”

“Oh, for a moment I really thought it was an aphrodi-”

“We can spare, let us say, thirty minutes to prepare you for the visit. We don’t need to leave immediately.” She replies while turning towards the redhead and licking her lips. “Rest assured that if you manage to satisfy your urges during that time you’ll no longer feel the pill’s effects.”

Seductively sauntering towards her she drapes her arms over Qiu’s shoulders and closes in until their noses touch. “Of course, there’s no such thing as a free meal. You’ll need to show you’re deserving of our attention.” She adds with a tittering laugh, a rough mockery of innocent glee. 

Breaking eye contact she moves to the left taking slow steps without removing her arms. They trail over Qiu's shoulders as she goes, the fingers of her right hand raising to brush along her cheek and turn her face so the girl can see the back of her head as she elegantly moves away. Ling sits down with a smile, crossing her legs and meeting the blushing and panting redhead's eyes. Her face darkens when she sees Qiu's hands move to touch her nethers and chest.

"Stop. You do not have my permission to touch yourself." She raises her voice. "Is that understood, Shen Qiu?"

"Yes?"

"Hmm?" Ling glares at her coldly.

"Y… yes, mistress."

"Excellent. Good girl. You are not permitted to relieve yourself until I say so. You will follow my every order lest that moment never comes, do you understand?"

The redhead moans, not even willing to deny the way Ling's words make her feel. With a flushed face and a dazed look in her eyes she replies between pants.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good girl. Beg Shun for permission to service her."

Qiu doesn't need any more convincing. She takes a hesitant step towards the maidservant before speaking in a breathy, pleading tone.

"Please, Shun. Let me make you come.”

"That's not how you beg, dear heart."

A shiver runs down Qiu's spine. She kneels in front of Shun and hugs her thighs. 

"Please, I beg you. Please let me do this."

Shun looks flustered and confused, unable to decide between telling the poor girl to raise her head and asking Ling to cut it out. In the end she turns to her liege with wide eyes.

"My lady?"

"'My, how cruel, Shun. Time is ticking for her. Will you make her grovel first, does she need to lick your feet?"

"I'm sorry, Shun." Qiu speaks up, guilt unable to overcome her urges as she pushes her to the ground. Shun falls with a surprised cry. Unable to react properly due to the redhead’s arms still wrapped around her legs she only narrowly manages to soften the fall with her arms. Lost entirely to her lust Qiu does not even consider such things before roughly tearing at her sash. She loosens it in record time and pulls the brunette's legs open. Diving under her skirt like a woman possessed her lips mash into Shun's underwear. With her arms still occupied opening her legs she wrenches the piece of cloth to the side with her teeth before eating her cunt like she's starving.

"Stop."

Qiu does not even appear to hear Ling's words despite her cold tone raising Shun's hackles. She gulps down Shun's fluids like she's parched and runs her hands up and down her legs as if she's never felt another's body before. 

A moan leaves Shun's mouth unbidden. Embarrassed by how much the situation is turning her on she clamps both hands over her mouth to muffle the noise. They're so lost in their own little world neither even notices Ling's approach until she yanks Qiu away by her collar.

"I told you to stop." She hisses and slaps her in the face, more to shock her out of it than to cause pain as she does not wish to leave a mark. Her anger heightens when she realizes her hand likely hurts far more now than the girl's face. "You disobeyed me. That requires punishment." She explains in a tone cold enough to freeze water.

Qiu gulps, fear flashing through her eyes despite her trust in the ice princess. "Strip and get back in there." Ling orders her, reveling in the girl's immediate obedience.

"Raise your filthy ass, mongrel. Wiggle it like the bitch in heat you are."

The cruel laugh that resounds once Ling sees her freckled rear move side to side sends chills and tingles alike through the two girls. It is soon matched in volume by Shun's moans before she manages to muffle them once more. 

Ling delicately strokes a finger over Qiu's ass before she lifts her hand back up and slaps her butt full force. Qiu's spine arches, her toes curl and were it not for her mouth being pressed tightly against Shun's flower her scream would have resounded throughout the room. Shun gasps at the vibrations the redhead's muffled wailing sends into her. Her pussy quivers encouraging Qiu even further, her tongue eagerly lapping at Shun's sopping wetness before darting into her hole to search for more.

Qiu's ass raises a little bit more in anticipation when she feels Ling run a finger over her other butt cheek. It lifts even higher when a moment later the slap does not arrive, wiggling back and forth as if to tempt her mistress to continue. Ling happily obliges. Villainous laughter resounds as she slams her hands down one after the other, liquid seeping into her underwear and down her thigh at Qiu's screams and the way her rear seems to bounce back higher after every smack.

"Are you dripping?" Ling asks loudly after several drops fall to the floor. She runs a finger over the redhead's slit and pulls it back wet. Pressing another to the first and then pulling them apart leaves a string between the two.

"Ho ho, you are. You're getting off on this aren't you, Qiu."

"Yhes, mishtrehs."

"Say it." She commands, loudly spanking her bottom as she does.

"I… I'm getting off on this, mistress." Qiu replies at a rapid pace, only pulling her head away from Shun's flower for the moment it takes to finish her sentence before diving back in with renewed vigor.

"Good girl. Are you sure you did not miss your calling, dear heart? You would make an excellent whore." Ling cruelly mocks while running her fingers up and down Qiu's slit. She paws at the redhead's rear with her other hand, alternating between the two cheeks until her entire ass is glistening with her own fluids. Just as Shun’s legs begin to spasm from Qiu’s determined licking Ling calls out abruptly.

“Stop!” 

A wicked chuckle forces its way out of her throat when she sees the ex-heiress, the one that she never could catch up to, obey her without a second thought. She softly pats her raised rear in praise to ensure she has her full attention.

“My dear Qiu, may I put a finger in. I assure you there is no need to be concerned about your virginity, I shall not take it.”

“Huh,” Qiu replies dazedly. “How is that possible, wouldn’t doing that, you know?”

Licking her lips Ling pulls one of her cheeks to the side with one hand while running the fingertips of her other over her privates before moving to the hole behind it.

“Did Shun not give you a demonstration recently?” 

Qiu gulps, her face somehow reddening even more at the memory. Her chest heaves in excitement. Not trusting her words to come out properly she merely nods in reply. Had she been looking at Ling the moment she did she would have seen the young lady’s shoulders shake while she bites down on her lips to stop herself from laughing like a maniac.

“Good girl. Continue.” She replies while her finger begins to run circles over Qiu’s rim. Almost reverently she slowly massages it, marveling at the pristine hole’s tightness. She channels a mote of ice qi through her veins to stop herself from going wild, instead she carefully takes her time to tease her way past the opening. 

She sees Qiu slow her efforts to please Shun, the majority of her focus on enjoying the new sensation. Feeling the girl's rim tighten around the tip of her finger she presses on eliciting a lustful groan from the redhead. Centimeter by centimeter her finger sinks deeper, entering far faster than Ling had meant to insert it due to the girl's rear backing up to drive it in even further until Ling's knuckle is nearly entirely inside as well.

Qiu hisses when the finger inside her turns cold. She jerks forward mashing her face between Shun's thighs. Trapped in a prison she does not want to leave she can do naught but whine when the frosty digit thrusts in and out. Several times Ling pulls it out entirely and runs it over the redhead's sopping wet cunt to lubricate it once more before stuffing it back in. With a wicked grin she manifests a thin cylinder of ice as long as her finger but slightly thinner. She puts it inside of her instead of her finger, thrusting it all the way in from the start. Unable to tell the difference through her lust-fueled haze Qiu doesn't realize anything has changed until she feels both of Ling's hands pawing at her. She jerks upright and tries to grab the intruder only for Ling's hands to close around hers when she finally gets a grip on it.

"How ungrateful, to seek to remove the gift I spent so much effort to make just for you." She chides while channeling more qi into the toy. Slowly it lengthens and changes to be comprised of icy spheres instead of merely being a rod. The base widens into a circle to hold it in place completing the improvised plug.

"Time's up, dear heart. Get dressed, we need to be going." 

She pulls her up and tosses her clothes at her. Qiu looks confused for a moment before her eyes fix on Ling and she takes a step closer, the clothes dropping from her hands as she does. She stops short when she sees the look of utter fury on Ling's face.

"Don't you dare succumb to your urges, Shen Qiu!"

Seeing the slight tremble in the ice princess’s clenched fists clears her head like a bucket of cold water. She takes a deep breath and picks her underwear up from where it fell. A second later she pulls it back off and heads for the bathroom with a mortified expression to grab a towel and a dry pair.

 

-----

 

Qiu twitches as a breeze ruffles her clothes. She has to restrain herself from lowering her hands to her groin to cover up knowing it will only attract undue attention to her. Cursing the face she wears more practical clothing that Ling’s formal robes she hopes no stain will show through on her pants. Every step she takes rubs her underwear against her groin, it is only the fact that she is walking in the open through sect grounds that manages to stop her from pushing Ling down and finishing what she started. 

“What is the Mo clan main house’s bloodline affinity?”

“Wood?”

Qiu feels the ice within her rear swell slightly. She muffles her voice and does her best to keep her steps even so as to not give anything away. Holding her breath until the nearest disciples making their way down the same road finish their greetings to the young lady of the Li clan and move on, she feels a drop of sweat run down the side of her face.

“That is incorrect Shen Qiu, they employ shadow arts. Only one of our vassals specialize in wood techniques. Which one?”

“The Ke clan.” She lets out a relieved sigh when she feels the plug narrow. 

“Correct. You’re in luck, we’re nearly there. It would have been quite difficult to keep a straight face in front of your brother had you been wrong again, would it not?”

The corner of Ling’s lips briefly twitches upwards when she hears the redhead grumble under her breath. Her mood sours when she remembers she must yet uphold her position and cannot allow any visible discontent from a ‘broken in’ servant. One never knows who is watching after all. She stops in place and turns to Qiu with a cold expression.

“What was that, cur of the Shen?”

“Huh?” 

“It appears I have been letting you slack too much if you have the time to grumble. I shall have to re-educate you further. Such manners may be acceptable within your Shen clan’s mud huts but your savage ways have no place in a respectable sect such as ours.”

Qiu frowns, confused at Li Ling’s words. Thoughts slowed by the pill induced haze she realizes a second too late why Ling is acting the way she does. Knowing her mistress well enough to know she would be hurt to continue, Shun takes it upon herself to force Qiu to her knees.

“Apologize to Lady Li at once!”

“This lowly one offers a thousand apologies.” Qiu says with a lowered head as she kowtows.

“That shall suffice for now, your remaining punishment can wait until later.” Ling replies coldly, already having pumped ice qi into her veins to calm herself. She turns away from her and meets a young boy’s eyes. Paying close attention to the way his jaw clenches and his hands ball into fists at his side she works the new information into her calculations regarding Shen Lei. 

The class of outer disciples scrambles to line up to greet the venerable lady of the Li. Every year the most elite amongst the ones that joined the sect receive the opportunity to attend a class organized by one of the sect’s core disciples. Ling pushes down her frustration at having the chore foisted off to her. Certainly the contribution points for taking this duty on is useful to her and it allows for her to investigate the young Shen but it smells of manipulation. Every action she takes seems predicted long before she takes it and every move she intends to make appears to have already been prepared for. 

Putting her paranoia out of mind she looks each disciple up and down. She especially takes note of the group of less well off disciples standing closest to Shen Lei and eyeing her with barely veiled contempt. Masking a sigh as a deep exhale she realizes he’s gathering a group of talented commoners to him. Going by their demeanor he’s already made progress on indoctrinating them to his cause. Dangerous. Rebellious intent within their sect can not be tolerated, another thing she will have to devote her attention to. Well, she thinks, she might as well leave that to Shun. The Dai’s information network is not to be underestimated after all. 

“Greetings, disciples. As you are most certainly aware I am Li Ling. Standing behind me are my two retainers, Dai Shun and Shen Qiu,” She adds, keeping a close eye on the boy’s reaction to her words. “My time is valuable so I shall not mince words, we shall be having one class per week for the next month, any among you who stand out may qualify for further lessons after the vassal tournament has concluded. For today I shall be going over the very basics of your future in the field of cultivation as well as take a measure of your abilities thus far. I expect each and every one of you to pay close attention and will be testing you on this next time. There shall be communal punishments should any of you prove to be failures.”

Several amongst the twenty seven strong group gulp. Under her cold gaze they all straighten and pay utmost attention to her words. While they have much to fear, these are the few amongst the over four hundred new disciples that have overcome all odds to achieve spots in the elite course. Determination burns in their eyes and not one of them will hesitate to make the most of this opportunity, no matter how much some among them may despise their tutor.

 

Read two chapters ahead on Patreon!

26