Chapter 50: Swept off her feet
428 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The title pun is nearly as unrepentant as the characters this chapter!

 

With a lecherous smile that hints at what's to come Ling takes Bao’s hands in her own and takes a step back so the tall girl’s arms are fully extended. “Stay.” She commands causing Bao to stiffen. She can hear Shun’s steps as she approaches her from behind and wraps her arms around her waist. Ever so carefully the maidservant undoes Bao’s sash and hands it to Qiu. Her hands firmly wrap around the edges of the woman’s robe and pry them open to reveal their contents to Ling. Bao gulps as the ice princess looks her up and down. The black haired girl seems to contemplate for a moment before looking her in the eye and sensually licking her lips.

“Bao. How attached are you to those undergarments?”

“I’m not sure I get the question.” Bao replies uncertainly, more in question than as an answer. A gleam at the corner of her eye draws her attention as a well-maintained dagger appears in front of her face. Looking down she can see Shun’s hand around the hilt. She looks back up and catches Ling’s eye with worry written plain on her face.

“Do you require them… intact?” The ice princess asks teasingly. Bao’s eyes widen in realization and she shakes her head side to side. “N- no, I have spares.” Her heart nearly melts at the loving smile Ling offers her in reply. The dagger barely makes any sound as it cuts through the cloth with expert precision until her undergarments drop, both the ones above and the ones down below. Seeing Ling inspect her breasts appraisingly Bao tries to pull her hands back to cover her chest out of embarrassment. Ling softly squeezes them to let her know the futility of that maneuver. Without any other options Bao simply shuffles in place awkwardly while trying to endure the young mistress’s roaming eyes.

“Qiu, my love. I have my hands full as you can see, could you be a dear and assist Shun with her collar.”

With exquisite care Qiu fastens the collar around Shun’s neck. Her brow furrows and her tongue pokes out from between her lips. Ling can’t help but notice Shun moving around a bit more than she should just to prolong the scene and look at Qiu’s cute face a little longer. She finds herself wholy agreeing with her retainer’s decision.

“The leash as well, dear heart.”

Ling begins to take short steps back while Qiu attaches the leash to Shun’s collar. Leading Bao along by the hand she stops at the very edge of the bed before leaning in to give her a kiss. Bao closes her eyes and puckers her lips, anticipation making her feel butterflies in her stomach when she feels Ling’s hot breath on her face.

“Eek!”

What she does not expect is for Ling to suddenly hop backwards and pull her along. Her knees ram into the side of the bed and slide down while her arms are stretched out fully as the young mistress looks down on her with a wicked grin.

“Don’t move. You look good this way, Bao.”

Caught off guard by the praise she blushes and a goofy smile blossoms on her face despite her upper body being laid flat atop the mattress while her legs are pressed against the sideboard forcing her into a kneel with her rear thrust up. She feels incredibly exposed without her underwear, only the thin fabric of her robe hiding her privates from view. Qiu likens her pose to a stretching cat, a metaphor perhaps prompted by the leash she is holding sort of making her feel like Shun is her dog.

“Walk her here, dear heart.”

It surprises Qiu how much she enjoys leading Shun along by leash. Even the slight struggle the brunette pretends to put up that forces her to pull harder thrills her despite worrying over damaging her beautiful skin. Before she knows what she’s doing she’s patting Shun’s head as if she truly were her pet making the brunette blush in shame.

“How rude, our lovely pet hasn't even greeted our guest yet. Help her out will you, my dear Qiu.”

Somehow Qiu doesn’t think Ling is talking about a formal greeting. She takes a moment to figure out the true meaning before her cheeks light up in a blush. Biting her lip while she looks back at Shun she begins to push down on her head until she is kneeling behind Bao’s rear. She can hear the maidservant’s breath hitch in expectation, the sound of her exhalation on the verge of being a moan.

“L- Lift her robe, d- doggy.” Qiu commands shyly. Midway through she looks to Ling for approval but nevertheless her voice cracks several times throughout the short sentence. Her heart thumps loudly when she sees Shun obey immediately and without question. Shame courses through her, the sole reason she finds herself able to continue is because she knows Ling and Shun would be left unsatisfied if she backed out now. She knows that if she were to say she wanted to stop this they’d end it right there and spend the rest of the evening merely cuddling. The mere thought gives her the power to continue pretending to act cruelly. 

“S- say hi, Shun.”

She wants to sink into the ground the moment she finishes speaking. ‘Say hi’? Yeah, that’s gonna keep them excited alright. She awkwardly looks to Ling, swearing for a moment the girl is using her fire artifact on her with how much her cheeks are burning. Her mistress gives her an approving nod, pride plain on her features.

“Well done, dear heart. Hand the leash to our lovely pet will you?”

Qiu immediately leaps on to the opportunity, a bright smile on her face at her mistress’s consideration. Shun on the other hand seems a little lost. It comes as a surprise to have the reins given back to her just when it’s about to get interesting.

“Now hand them to me, my dear Shun. No, don’t stand up, that’s not something a pet would do. Hand it back under her, will you.” Ling commands before turning to Bao. “Oh my, it seems I forgot to take my shoes off before getting on the bed, how improper of me. You’ll help me out with that right, Bao?”

“O- of course!” Bao pants lustfully, her gaze homing in on Ling’s footwear like a hawk spotting a mouse. She doesn’t even pretend to try to loosen her hands when Ling brings her foot to her face. Bao’s mouth opens and she gently runs her upper lip over the exposed part of Ling's foot taking extra care not to graze the skin with her teeth until they reach the edge of her cloth slipper. Taking it between them she moves her head around to wiggle them loose and take them off. Her chest heaves both times she succeeds and her eyes nearly roll up into their sockets as she takes a long whiff of the delicate feet freed from their prisons. It doesn’t help that she feels further attention down below. The back of Shun’s hand slides over her skin when she moves to hand over the leash. Her knuckles graze against her clitoris, slide over her belly and between the modest valley that is her hanging cleavage to awkwardly come to a stop near her neck.

She can feel Shun pause for a moment before deciding to push on, her arm extends scant inches further, straining for every bit it can stretch even as it causes Shun’s nose to press firmly between her buttcheeks. Having Ling’s feet press against her face causes her to inhale deeply to take in the fragrance and causes her eyes to widen when she realizes Shun can smell her down below. Lust wars with decency and wins out before long. Even when she feels a wet tongue against a hole she’s never let anyone else touch before. Feeling every inch of her be accepted is an euphoric feeling and she sticks out her own tongue without further ado. Sadly she does not get to indulge in the taste for long.

“My dear Shun’s arm must be getting tired, why aren’t you accepting her present?” Ling asks while aiming a pointed look at Bao’s mouth. The lanky girl lets out a whine but shuts up when Ling places both feet on her face. Without further ado she bends her neck down and takes the leash between her teeth creating an entirely new problem. If she stays like this she won’t be able to enjoy Ling but due to the length of the leash if she raises her head fully the maid’s head will be forced between her cheeks once more. “Shun likes a bit of encouragement. Direct her, Bao dear.”

The wiggling toes taking off her glasses are all the encouragement Bao needs to comply. Shun lets out a muffled scream as her collar is yanked forward and her face presses deeper into the girl’s rear. The heady scent rushes through her head and her tongue slips out unbidden alongside a moan. She licks all around the woman’s rim as Bao shivers and moans at the assault coming from both sides. At the front Ling’s toes run over her exposed teeth, the petite digits getting in between them and her lips driving Bao wild. It excites her even further noticing the underwear in front of her getting wetter and wetter.

“Come, Qiu. I need you,” Ling moans. Not even a moment later the redhead is beside her on the bed, their lips pressing together and their tongues swirling around each other. Qiu’s hand dips lower pressing against the ice princess’s wet panties. She can feel Ling moan into her mouth when her fingers move in circular motions over the wet rag. Before long the concert of moans reaches a crescendo. Bao is the first to tap out, the alluring sight in front of her combined with the taste in her mouth and the feeling on her rear makes her spasm and drop the leash to moan hoarsely into the bedsheets.

Shun is next to climax. The liquid spraying across her chest tips her over the edge and her muffled scream vibrates through Bao’s cheeks. Ling follows shortly, to have three girls do whatever she tells them to feels divine. Her eyes take on a frenzied look while she comes and without warning she lets go of Bao and pushes Qiu down. She pushes the redhead’s hands into the bedding above her head and passionately invades her mouth deeper with her tongue, their kiss not having broken for even an instant during the abrupt maneuver. Their crotches press together and Ling roughly grinds up and down, utterly lost in the throes of passion. Caught entirely off guard by the sudden assault it does not take long for Qiu to erupt and spray her liquid all over Ling prompting a second orgasm to overcome the young mistress. 

The four of them lay collapsed both on and near the bed, all of them exhausted but utterly satisfied.

 

-----

 

Come morning the group wakes up in a tangled heap. Bao is practically glowing as she nuzzles deeper into the pile of entwined limbs, not realizing everyone else is awake as well.

“Good morning, Bao.” Ling says with a chuckle making the girl stiffen. “As much as I’d like to do nothing more than lay here all day it’s about time we get up, wouldn’t you say?”

“Ah, yeah, I mean, yes!” Bao replies, scrambling to disentangle herself from their grasp and nearly falling off the bed in her hurry. Shun plants a loving kiss atop Ling’s forehead before she leaves as well, moving to assist their guest in getting dressed and offering her a set of underwear to replace the one destroyed last night. It is with complete unwillingness that Ling forces herself upright as well to get on with their day, dragging Qiu along to share in her suffering. She chuckles at the girl allowing herself to be pulled along like a doll, too tired to get out of bed on her own.

“No rest for the wicked, dear heart.”

And that concludes day three of the tournament week. Rankings should come up sometime in the fourth day. As for chapter releases, my health is making it really difficult right now to maintain a stable schedule but I'll still try to put out at least one chapter per week in the foreseeable future. I'm currently trying to write the finale of the 'Legacy Trial' arc for the Suwan-side of the story and it's putting up one hell of a struggle. Either way thank you for your patience and for reading the chapter! Please let me know what you think of the current 'day/night' cycle of this arc.

15