Chapter 62: Aftereffects
272 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning: Traumatic content.

This is Ling's absolute worse. Nothing else in this book will come close to it. There'll be a short summary of the chapter on both the next chapter and the one after that for those that prefer not to read this one.


 

Catching herself against the wall Ling puts a hand over her face to hide her slasher grin. She won. A cultivator a stage higher, seven years older and with a potent body constitution on top and she won. Her shoulders shake and a quiet laugh forces its way out her lips, one touch away from becoming full-blown villainous laughter.

She takes a moment to let her joy run free before purging the Tai's qi from her system with a burst of fire qi like a backdraft, the rough once over leaving much to be desired. Even so she doesn't dare use more qi. The fight has left her dangerously low and should she need to defend herself prior to reaching their room her chances significantly decrease with every additional bit of qi she expends. 

Gathering herself and ignoring the occasional twitch she continues on with the same slow, measured steps she defaulted to when she left the banquet hall, occasionally stopping and putting her hand against the wall for several long minutes at a time when her head spins too much to continue. 

It is only because of the fact that these hallways are most certainly empty that she allows herself this moment of weakness. The servants use different pathways and anyone else should currently be bound to the banquet hall by social obligations. The thought rings hollow and she knows she is only having it to distract herself from her weakness. Even if the path were filled with observers she doubts she could do little more than stumble along were she to continue without breaks.

Just a little further, she tells herself. Just a bit more and she'll be in Shun's care, the diligent alchemist surely having something ready for her by now. Arriving at an intersection close to the area where each of the cultivators are housed she goes to turn down the hallway on the right when a bedraggled voice calls out to her.

"Wait!"

Turning around she comes face to face with the Tai. The woman's clothing is barely intact enough to be considered as such and revealing a full half of her chest. Even so she has a mimicry of a reassuring smile on her face. Ling is immediately on guard. She chides herself for taking long enough that the post-duel emergency healing has concluded and allowed her opponent to catch up to her, bracing herself for a fight.

Tai Hen seems to nearly recoil at her more guarded stance, a second look showing the healing is far from complete. Little more than thawing her out and stopping the bleeding was finished before she rushed out of the banquet hall, utterly uncaring of her unkempt appearance.

"Don't leave. I've finally found you again." Hen pleads with a voice too manic to have the comforting tone she'd intended. Closing the distance too fast for Ling's exhausted self to stop her she takes the ice princess by the hand and begins to pull her along. 

"I've spent so long looking for you. So long. Why did you leave? It doesn't matter. We're finally together again. Now come with me, sister. You'll need to stay in my room for the duration of this meet but soon we'll be home again. I've taken such good care of your room."

Ling is filled with revulsion at the woman's touch. Were Hen to look back she would come face to face with an expression filled with pure murder. Yet Ling allows herself to be drawn along onto the left path, swearing to destroy her and whatever twisted delusions she's convinced herself of.

"Mother will be so pleased you're back, Elder Sister. She'll be mad at you for disappearing but don't worry! I'll always be on your side. Even if the entire world turns against you I'll be the only one on your side." 

The woman laughs under her breath as she rants. Unable to stand it any longer the moment they enter Hen's room Ling slams the door shut, the telltale feel of a privacy formation activating all the excuse she needs to continue. 

"Sister?"

Forcefully striding forth she pushes the Tai down onto the bed and presses her hands down on the mattress while sitting on top of her waist, utterly locking the Tai in place.

"Sister…"

Tai Hen moans breathily, an expression of love and longing so pure it is beyond the bounds of what a sane person can hold clear on her features. Frost spreads from Ling's thighs and hands as she brings the wrists closer to the bedframe and creates shackles out of ice to lock them in place. Repeating the same with the woman's legs she leaves her completely spread open before fully freezing her to the bed, the frost purposely only skin deep so every movement the Tai makes would shatter it and tear wounds open. Confusion now shows on Tai Hen's face mixed with so much fear it sets Ling's loins ablaze.

"I have some questions for you, Tai Hen."

"Anything for you, my dear sister." Hen replies with a loving smile.

Wrenching her mouth open and freezing her jaw in place Ling's own smile is far more sadistic.

"You will answer me fully and honestly or there will be consequences." She states even as she forms a gag made of ice to block off her mouth, only thin holes spread throughout it to allow her to breath and for the sound of her screams to be heard. The former being little more than a consequence of the latter.

“Now, why did you fight Qiu?”

“Mmmf?”

“Wrong answer. Stubborn are you not?” Ling says with a sadistic smile while slamming her palm down on the woman’s stomach and ripping the few pieces of remaining cloth covering her off. Her strike creates a loud cracking sound followed by a shrill scream as Hen’s skin shatters under the assault. She squirms, tearing more skin and increasing the volume of her complaints, tears forming in her eyes and immediately freezing over. Ling seals her wounds again without waiting for Hen to settle down, leaving her lying in an even more awkward position than before.

“Were you the one with the Song?”

“Mmmph, Mmmh Mmmmph!”

“Tsk tsk tsk, still not answering. It seems I shall have to resort to harsher means.”

Leaning over Hen so they are face to face she lets her hair hang down creating a tunnel with nothing but their visages within it. Her hands breach through the curtains and slowly, ever so carefully and in full view of the Tai she creates a long, phallic piece of ice, its sides not nearly as smooth as they could have been. Hen’s eyes flick back and forth between the rictus grin on Ling’s face and the object in her hands. Her cries of desperation ring out and the ice princess can’t help but laugh at the titillating melody it creates.

Hen’s fearful song reaches a crescendo when the rod reaches her lower lips, splitting them apart and pushing in slowly to lengthen the duration of the pain. Pushing past the resistance Ling slides it in fully, all moisture freezing in contact with the icy contraption. She dramatically cranes her head back to look down, seeing clean sheets she gasps and grabs Hen’s cheeks while looking her in the eye.

“Not even a drop of blood! I suppose it is not unexpected you whore of a Tai would not be a virgin.” She cackles, ignoring the screams of pain as she pushes inside. Her laughter shakes the bed and tears Hen’s skin, the wounds instantly freezing shut the moment they form.

“Ahh… Still not an eligible word out of you, not a surprise given your lineage but very inconvenient. Let’s see if this motivates you more.”

Holding one hand in front of Hen’s face she forms a line of beads, each one just the slightest bit bigger than the last. Her other hand reaches behind her and brushes across the previous toy before sinking lower. Tai shakes her head side to side, the skin on her neck cracking and resealing as she does.

“Now now, do not struggle. It will only hurt more if you do. Let’s start counting. One.”

“Mghhhaaaa!!!”

“Two!”

“Hmph, hmph, hmph, gaaah!!!”

“My, we are not even a fifth of the way through. Your shrill voice is an annoyance I can do without. Let’s keep you quiet until they’re all in.” Closing up all holes in the gag her ice spreads a bit thicker over the lower half of Hen’s face, covering her nose entirely and resembling a primitive muzzle.

“Three,” She continues with a faint lilt. “Four. Five. Six. Seven, eight, nine…” Pausing for dramatic effect she looks Hen straight in the eye, each moment seeming to drag on as the cultivator begins to struggle for air. The narrow holes left little room for oxygen to pass through even before and her incessant screaming has robbed her of all reserves. So it is that despite being a cultivator Hen feels herself begin to choke. She stares at Ling with a pleading look as her vision begins to grow spotty.

“...And ten.” The ice princess says and brings her hand to Hen’s face, stopping just before she reaches it. “Oh, what a blunder. It appears I miscounted. Eleven.”

Hen begins to buck and tear at the restraints, her weakened body unable to dislodge or even hinder Ling.

“Twelve. There we go, now stop moving or I will not remove your gag.” Ling gloats mockingly at the broken woman, her legs spasming and a moan forcing its way out of her lips upon the immediate obedience of the once potent warrior.

“W-why a-re you doin-Mgghm.” Hen asks, her voice filled with utter terror even before she is cut off half way by Ling sliding forward and covering her face with her nethers.

“It seems your last hole still dares question me. This young mistress shall punish the others should it not obey immediately and begin being more pleasing. Lick and don’t stop until I tell you to.”

Taking a handful of Tai Hen’s hair in each hand she coldly glares at the woman, the ice she put inside of her swelling just the slightest bit to emphasize her words. Feeling the woman’s tongue begin to put in work she lets out a long moan filled with pure satisfaction. Unwilling to merely let Hen do the same thing over and over she pulls on her hair wedging the woman's nose against her clit and begins to rock her hips back and forth. Short forceful motions meant to dominate and throw off her rhythm slowly speed up until every movement sends spatters of Ling’s liquid all over Hen’s face.

“Do not slow down!” She spits, shaking Hen’s head side to side while glaring at her venomously. Her back and forth motions turn more and more erratic as Hen rushes to obey. She freezes her thighs to the woman’s face to stay in place as her toes curl and she lets out a loud moan, her body spasming and fingers digging into Hen’s scalp. Throwing her head back she laughs maniacally as she cums, the sheer volume drowning out all other noises. By the time her moans and laughs die down to gasps and heavy breaths her eyes have rolled up in their sockets and her sole movements are spasms as aftershocks of the strongest orgasm she’s ever had rock her world.

She lets out a satisfied sigh when she comes down from her high. Unfreezing her thighs she stands up and pushes Hen’s mouth shut with her foot before freezing it closed again, taking care this time to leave thin holes in the ice. Enough for her to breathe through but not enough to replenish her qi within a reasonable time frame. With a hop and a skip she steps off the bed and onto the floor, tapping her chin as she hums in contemplation.

“Hmm, you know, Hen. I think I shall leave you like this.” She explains cheerily, not a word of protest able to be said in reply. “Your body constitution is strong, you should not die. The ice shall melt fully sometime within the next few days. Use that time to contemplate your wrongs. I would wish you fare well but we both know that would be a lie.”

Ling channels fire qi through her veins, clearing it of as much of Hen’s qi as possible. Despite her newfound clarity she can’t muster up even a shred of guilt for what she has done. She doesn’t spare the Tai so much as another word while leaving the room, the sound of the door slamming shut and the privacy formation activating with it sealing the woman’s fate.

 

One chapter left before my break begins.

9