Q&A
295 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hello hello everyone and welcome to the Q&A! We’ve come quite far together, Lilies and Dragons is nearing its first anniversary and there is much more to come. It’s truly been a long ride and we’re barely halfway to the ending of ‘Book 1’ if it can still be called as such.

 

Please put any questions you have down below! This thread will remain open permanently albeit I’d like to ask everyone not to post spoilers for anything past Chapter 63. Now then, to start us off let me put some questions down for anyone who would like to answer! 

 

What do you think of the story so far? Which character(s) is/are your favorites? Which do you like the least? How’s the ratio of smut to plot? Should there be less of one and more of the other or would y’all prefer I keep it this way? For that matter, is there anything in the story you’d like to see more or less of?  Should I add something to the chapter titles to show whether they're NSFW or not? Is there anything else you'd like to point out?

 

Thank you for reading so far and I hope to keep seeing all of you in the future! The story will officially resume on the 3rd of October and maintain its weekly release schedule every Monday.

6