Chapter 71: Desperation
217 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I made it on time! Editing run of the entire story will begin soon, I should have some time this week to get started on that.

 

“Zhi, what are you doing?” Mu cries out as she’s pulled further into a corridor.

“Please, just shu’ up fer a bit.”

“Zhi?”

“Please… just…”

Zhi pulls a door open fully prepared to slam it shut again before Mu can look inside should she find something unsavory. Luckily that’s not the case. She instead drags the pair into the room and closes the door behind them. Mu looks around in confusion, wondering why they’re here. The room doesn’t look like anything special, laundry baskets filled with dirty clothes in one corner, clean clothing and sheets in another and a third corner filled with spare furniture, the broken pieces of wood in the final corner explaining their necessity. Zhi dunks her head in the large stone basin at the center of the room, her hair sticking wetly to her face when she comes back up for air.

“A.. are you okay, Zhi? What’s wrong, what happened? Did they do some- Are you crying?”

“Ah ain’t, it’s the wa’er.” She replies only half convincingly. “Just shu’ up fer a while, will ya?”

“Bu-”

“Fine, ah’ll do it mahself.”

Before Mu has time to complain Zhi claims her lips. She gasps in surprise and immediately receives a tongue in her mouth as a result. Complaining about it is the farthest thing from her mind however. Before her brain even catches up her body is already reciprocating, one arm sliding below Zhi’s armpit and back up to hold her neck while her other hand holds onto her hair so tightly it’s as if she’s trying to pull the street rat into her. She is not alone in this behavior. Zhi too wraps her arms tightly around the pugilist, the two holding onto each other like a life jacket in a storm.

As their tongues swirl around each other and they moan into each other’s mouths they forget about the events of the past day and the things they’ve seen. Deep inside both of them know this state will only last them so long as they continue and even then it might all come crashing down long before. Neither mentions it. Neither even wants to acknowledge it. They both drown themselves in each other’s lust; their desire, their want and need for the other. The feelings that they are slowly becoming unable to deny they’ve had for each other ever since they first met.

A bridge of saliva extends between their tongues when Zhi pulls back to stare into Mu’s eyes, what she sees within prompting her to close the distance once more. This time she starts slower. A quick peck followed by a longer one and then another, each one withdrawing just as her partner begins to fully reciprocate. When Mu follows and puts her full focus onto seeking out pleasure within Zhi’s mouth the ex-gang leader’s hand slips into her pants in one smooth motion, the petite pugilist’s entire body shivering as she moans into her throat.

Mu sinks into her with a loud moan, her petite fingers clinging to Zhi's shoulders while she presses her face into the hollow of her neck, muffling her moans. Zhi holds her head in place with one hand, almost cradling it. Her other continues its movements down below, maintaining the same pace the entire time. Up and down, up and down. Fingers sliding over Mu’s increasingly slippery folds Zhi can feel her own nipples stiffen beneath her leather vest. It chafes. Yet it doesn’t chafe nearly as much as the lust burning inside, unfulfilled and pushed to the side as she puts her full focus on getting Mu off.

It doesn't take long. The girl’s muscles spasm and her fingers clench tighter nearly carving furrows into Zhi’s new vest - a gift from Huan, made to look exactly the same as her old one yet far stronger - as she tries to stay on her feet despite her curling toes. In the throes of her orgasm she does something neither of them expects. She bites down. The moment Mu realizes what she’s doing she lets go and steps back, the aftershock of her orgasm causing her to shudder and trip, her back sinking into the sheets behind her when she falls.

A growl wrenches its way out of Zhi’s throat through clenched teeth, a single word following in its wake like a hiss. “Strip.”

Her own clothes come off at record speed, hands moving without her input to disrobe her without even slowing her approach. Her underwear goes flying at the same time as she crosses the last small step to Mu and practically crashes down on top of her, one leg pressing into the outside of her thigh while her other presses into her moist heated spot.

Her hand roughly wraps around Mu’s throat, pulling her up until their lips mash together. She lightly bites her lower lip in between probing kisses, quick flicks where she withdraws each time, her partner unable to follow with her hand still holding her in place. Pushing the girl fully into the sheets she follows her down and presses her lower lips against her partner’s crotch even as her upper lips continue to seek out her mouth. 

Feeling Mu writhe beneath her she replies by tracing the shape of her lips with her tongue before moving to a slow, wet kiss. Her hand loosens its grip and moves to caress the back of her ear, the fingers of her other hand digging through the pugilist’s hair, her nails gently scraping across the scalp

An errant thought crosses her mind, one of the diagrams from Huan’s manual clearly visualized in her head. A page that made her look around when she came across it and hold the book just a bit closer to stop anyone from peeking at it. Why the thin book covering the basics of biology had a two page spread of every single erogenous zone on the human body she can’t fathom but right now she is grateful for it.

Mu’s hands do not idle in the meantime. They send pleasant tingles through Zhi as they passionately fondle their way up her thighs and to her rear. Her hips begin to grind up and down, their buds finding each other and sending electric shocks through the both of them. The sensation of Mu’s fingers digging into her rear pulls Zhi out of her daze and sets her loins further ablaze.

Her leg swings around and before Mu can react she gets a faceful of muff. Planting her ass firmly down on the girl’s head Zhi wrenches her legs further open and gets to work. Any thoughts of slow teasing or gradually upping the intensity vanish like snow before the overwhelming hunger inside her, the all encompassing need driving her to seek out pleasure lest she remembers what she’s seen. 

She can hear Mu whine muffled sounds into her, the vibrations of the moans against her nethers causing her to seek out more. Her teeth close around the top of Mu’s snatch, tongue rapidly moving over and around the sensitive bud. The idea that she’s acting too roughly doesn’t even cross her mind and neither does it seem to cross that of her partner. Mu buries her face deep into Zhi’s rear, her tongue frantically trying to figure out how to make her feel good. She fills her lungs by inhaling deeply, trying to overwrite her earlier failures with Zhi’s scent. With her need for air taken care of she does something she wouldn’t in a million years have thought off and presses against Zhi so tightly the tip of her nose pushes inside her. 

Her clumsy movements rapidly improve with each twitch, moan or grunt Zhi lets out. The only reason she has yet to succeed in pushing her partner over the edge is the retaliation that makes her moan out until she has to interrupt her endeavors to gasp for breath. Instead she can feel herself approaching her limit, the tip of Zhi’s tongue swirling around her most pleasurable spot with wild abandon. Determined not to lose twice in a single day she redoubles her efforts, her fingers curling and her muscles clenching to the point her nails break skin and carve thin furrows into Zhi’s thighs.

She growls. A low, rumbling sound that bursts from deep within her. The vibrations send tremors through Zhi and stun her for a brief moment, just long enough for Mu to retake the initiative. Her tongue feels far too constrained within her own mouth. Almost claustrophobically it darts out from between her lips and slides across the top of her partner’s upper labia. Finding something stiff in between it closes in on it with probing nudges followed by harassing flicks and encircling swirls, like a hunter hemming in its prey.

Her advantage only lasts so long. Before she knows it Zhi is fully committed once more and they can both feel an imminent release coming. The thought spurs them on and they speed up, driving each other higher and higher until the dam bursts. Mu’s head is pressed so tightly into the sheets she’s sure it’ll leave a permanent impression. Zhi isn’t off much better with Mu’s legs wrapping so tightly around her head her vision swims. 

Liquid flows out of them like waves, shocks and spasms causing them to press more tightly against each other in places and jerk away in others. Like a current it ebbs and with it goes their high. By the time either of them regain lucidity they find themselves face to face, soft sobs resounding through the room. Neither can tell which of them they originate from nor would either of them admit it.

For the briefest moment Zhi could swear Mu’s eyes look greener. She shivers as another face almost seems to be overlaid atop hers. A single blink and the normal Mu is there once more, the confines of her rationality rebelling against the sight of a moment before. 

They can’t say how long they laid there simply holding each other tight and crying but slowly, realization begins to set in. Of what they just did. Where they just did it. Almost at the same time they seem to recognize just how reckless and dangerous it was. Unable to comprehend how or why this happened they turn away from each other and get dressed. An awkward silence hangs between them the entire time.

 

Thank you for reading! I debated for a long time whether or not I should put this scene in and eventually decided to just go for it. If this feels a bit off and sorta out of place, that's cause it is! Zhi and Mu are most definitely not acting like themselves right now. I've sorta explained why in the story already but there'll be a lot more on that later.

8