[1] Singularity Of The Knight
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1. The Singularity

: Hey this is my very first fanfic on this platform hope you guys enjoy this and i'm very sorry for my bad grammar, english is not my main language annd i'm prettymuch experimenting on some stuff.

Somewhere in antartica a giant white building stand among the blizzard, and that is chaldea a secret organization purpose to save humanity  from a giant threats from a servant. Now what is a servant now that you wondering servant is are Heroic Spirits that you, as the Master, command in Battle. Each Servant has a Class, active skillspassive skills, and Noble Phantasm. They are also grouped into 3 types the Knight classes (SaberArcher and Lancer), Cavalry classes (RiderCasterAssassin and Berserker) and Extra classes (RulerAvengerMoon CancerShielderAlter EgoForeigner and Pretender).

Anyway we getting of tracks.

"Master wait up" said a young girl with a cute face awithe her short purple hair, From what we can see that she is in fact chasing someone through narrow hallway in all white and the girl that she cahsing was wearing all white dress having the same hair lenght as the woman who shout.

"There's no time for it mashu!!....For i gonna summon the best servant ever on this organization...even BETTER THAN MY BROTHER HAHAHAHA" The orange hair girl shout on top of her lungs while running full speed ahead, But the thing that she doesn't know that.

"BUT GUDAKO SENPAI YOU FORGOT YOUR BRA!!" Said mashu to the girl that know we  know the name is gudako, But instead of listening to mashu gudako just keep runnning doesn't care anything of what mashu said.

SCENE CHANGE

"So what do we know about this new singularity?" A girl with a white hair walking to through hallway with a guy with a lab coats having a reddish hair.

"Well all we know that this singularity take place in camelot which is in england" Said the guy who wearing lab coats.

"Well i see let's go to the monitoring room shall we doctor romani?" The girl start to walk away first and with romani following behind her real quick.

They walk through the hallways in a fast pace untill gudako smash into doctor romani, making her fall to the ground while the doc just shake it off  like it was nothing.

"Ugh it's you again how many time is told you to not run when you in an hallways huh?!" The white hair girl ask woth a furious tone in her voice which make gudako shake in fears and hide behind mashu who only try to catch her reath.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

1