Chapter 1: Live room and the birth of elf egg creation
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Live room and the birth of elf egg creation

Red and white company laboratory.  

Li Qiuran was wearing a white lab coat, staring at the computer screen intently, and quickly tapping on the keyboard with his right hand.

Three gene slots are placed at the forefront of the laboratory. The gene slot on the left is full of green liquid, and the milky white gene seeds are floating in the liquid quietly.

With the combination of gene codes, one of the gene slots is continuously injected with new liquid.

The genetic seed keeps changing its color, and its shape begins to distort and change.

The lines of the genetic seed gradually became clear, and the inside was slowly agitated, like a beating heart.

Li Qiuran continued to operate in this way for nearly an hour, until his fingers were sore, he stopped.

[Completion rate 98%. 】

Almost.

He rubbed his eyes, closed his eyes and rested for a while.

The biological exhibition will begin in a few days, and there is not much time left for myself.

[The live broadcast system is activated and the audience is being invited... Welcome Xiaogang to join the live broadcast room. The sudden voice in his mind made Li Qiuran look blank.

Live broadcast system? Did you get gold fingers like the protagonists of those novels?

He immediately checked the role of the live broadcast system.

[Live your own life or daily work, the audience's rewards can be cashed into a live broadcast point, and the live broadcast point can be exchanged for goods in the mall. 】

Click to open the mall, and currently only free attribute points +1 and mental potions (refreshing, high-efficiency work for 12 hours without fatigue) are currently available for purchase.

The spirit potion is simply a fetish for Li Qiuran, who has been working continuously for ten hours.

But now there are no viewers in the live broadcast room, and there is no live broadcast point.

If you don't have time to think about it, you must create new creatures as soon as possible if you want to save the red and white companies.

Leave the live broadcast system temporarily behind and put it into work immediately.

As everyone knows, not long after work, the first audience was invited in the live broadcast room.

[Successfully invited Xiaogang to join the live broadcast room. 】

In the world of elves, Xiao Gang looked blank.

When applying medicine to Xiaoquan Stone, an electronic sound suddenly sounded in his mind and he joined a live broadcast room.

Looking at Li Qiuran who was busy in front of the computer, Xiaogang sent a bullet screen.

Xiaogang: "What's the situation, who brought me in?"

No one responded, and the anchor on the screen looked attentive and was not affected at all.

Xiaogang noticed the announcement in the live broadcast room.

[Anchor in the biological world: Humans can create unique genetic organisms by fabricating and combining biological genetic codes. 】

"Is there any other world? Isn't the anchor from the Elf World?" Xiao Gang looked shocked and looked at Li Qiuran who was busy on the screen.

I am full of expectations for the live broadcast content.

He saw the experimental slot in the screen, and the objects inside were gradually forming the appearance of an egg.

"I'm actually watching the birth of a creature!" Xiao Gang was short of breath and looked nervous.

The content of the live broadcast was extremely attractive to him, who loves elves, and immediately went back to the house holding the elves and watched it seriously.

[Completion degree 98.67%, direction 1. Gene Z976. Direction 2.S890]

"The addition of Z976 can make the whole more stable. Although the S890 is unstable, there are more possibilities. Stable creatures are more than everything. Choose Z976." Li Qiuran thought in his heart, and the speed in his hands kept on.

[Completion rate 98.79%]

[Completion rate 99.25%]

The final progress is slow, and Li Qiuran needs to consider the genetic combination he made before to prevent the final step from falling short.

Once something goes wrong, it needs to be recreated.

Therefore, Li Qiuran must be cautious.

But this made Xiaogang suffer.

Watching a man typing on the keyboard for nearly half an hour, and worrying about missing the birth of a new life because of distraction, he can only endure sleepy staring at the screen.

Finally, Li Qiuran stopped.

【Finish. 】

He slapped the table sharply, and excitement appeared in his bloodshot eyes.

He wiped his sweat and looked at the egg formed in the gene slot with satisfaction.

This is an egg whose main body is red and yellow.

The middle part is elliptical yellow, and the remaining part is red.

"Guru guru." The green liquid in the gene trough boiled slightly, and it was obvious that the internal temperature was not low.

From this point of view, this genetic creature is likely to be an elemental creature.

"Successful, this is the first genetic creature I created." Li Qiuran's eyes were joyful, and he immediately pressed the button to disperse the liquid in the genetic trough.

Small steps ran forward and gently hugged the egg.

The egg is very hard. Although it shows a high temperature in the gene slot, there is only a slight warm feeling in the arms, and it is as warm as holding a pretty girl

For some reason, Li Qiuran felt that he could feel the joy in the egg. Perhaps this was the reason why he was not burned.

The creature inside the egg seems to have developed consciousness.

Li Qiuran observed carefully.

The oval yellow pattern is relatively bright, glowing slightly under the light, and the surrounding red pattern slowly burns with a faint flame, bright and full of vitality, dyeing Li Qiuran's handsome face with a faint red.

Li Qiuran's palm is not in the flames, and the touch is like the evening breeze blowing in summer, warm and soft, and it's easy to touch.

This turned out to be Elemental Egg! Still fire attribute!

Li Qiuran was ecstatic.

Precisely.

This is the first elemental creature of the Red and White Company, and it is also the last hope.

He couldn't help but squeezed the hand of the elf egg tightly for fear of breaking it.

"Boom boom boom." He seemed to be able to feel the vitality of the small life inside.

Mingming had a connection with the Elf Egg.

"Done?!" Xiao Gang, who was about to fall asleep, gave a sharp shot and rubbed his distressed eyes to look.

Familiar eggs, familiar shapes and patterns.

How do you always feel deja vu?

Then he exclaimed, "Damn, isn't this a fairy egg?!"

As an excellent elf breeder and trainer, Xiaogang swears that even if the sky falls, he is absolutely right.

Xiao Gang: "Anchor, you created an elf egg! How did you do it?" The agitated Xiao Gang immediately sent a bullet screen.

Only then did Li Qiuran notice the barrage.

"What is an elf egg?" He looked blankly and looked down at the elf egg.

"Boom." The little life inside seemed to vibrate slightly.

Xiaogang: "This pattern and attribute are definitely the fairy eggs of the little fire dragon! How did you do it, you actually created the little fire dragon."

Xiao Gang: "It's hard to imagine that elves can be created in this way! I believe it! Anchor, you really are not from the world of elves!" Unbelievable Xiao Gang replied excitedly.

His three views were shocked at this moment.

He actually saw the birth of the Elf Egg in another world!

He couldn't help thinking of the topic of eternal controversy in the elven world: the essence or the egg came first.

Scholars of the past dynasties were quarrelsome on this topic.

Now Xiaogang just wants to stand up and tell them loudly: "You are wrong, first there is the egg and then the essence!"

In this way, perhaps the elves in the elves world are also created by humans!

"Anchor, are there any elves in your world?" He asked again.

Looking at the barrage, Li Qiuran could feel the shock of the other party across the screen.

"No." Li Qiuran replied, "Can you tell me what you know about this egg?"

2