Chapter 3 The Beginning of the Momentum
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 The Beginning of the Momentum

On a new day, the first thing Xiaogang does after washing is to enter the live broadcast room.

[Xiaogang enters the live broadcast room]

Xiaogang: "Good morning, anchor... I'm going, anchor you haven't slept all night?"

"Yes, I need to always pay attention to the situation of the Elf Egg." Li Qiuran's eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes, and he twisted his head stiffly like a walking dead.

"The first 12 hours have passed, and the Elf Egg is in good condition." Li Qiuran couldn't help but yawn.

Xiaogang: "Really dedicated."

With Xiaogang's company, Li Qiuran was also more energetic, and the two started chatting.

From the biological world to the wizard world.

Li Qiuran also had a general understanding of the elves.

Xiao Gang: "The live broadcast room is really amazing. It can connect the two worlds. Maybe this is fate."

"The world of the elves must be beautiful." Li Qiuran, who was under rested, was in a state of confusion, rubbing his temples, his eyes a little yearning.

From Xiaogang's description, he saw the picture of people and elves getting along in harmony.

In the biological world, human beings have a bad attitude towards genetic organisms, and genetic organisms are commodities to them.

Of course, there are families that treat genetic organisms as family members, but they are not the majority.

Li Qiuran hoped that the elves he created could bring more temperature to the world.

"Ghaha?" Feeling Li Qiuran's heart, the elf egg trembled slightly, and the surrounding flames flickered, making its own response.

"You're done, stay in the egg and feel comfortable." Li Qiuran touched the elf egg, the touch was still warm, and the outer shell was not completely hard.

The moment Li Qiuran touched the egg, the surrounding light fire swayed slightly, and the pattern of the fairy egg glowed softly under the soft light, as if responding to Li Qiuran's touch.

Xiao Gang: "Little Fire Dragon likes you very much."

Xiao Gang's eyes were envious. Although he is now the master of the gymnasium, he has always wanted to be the best elf breeder.

Little Fire Dragon, as the Yusanjia in the Guandu area, is inaccessible to ordinary people.

At this time, the door of the incubation room opened.

"Boss, don't you want to create genetic organisms? Why are you in the incubation room?" Secretary Qin Youyou's gentle voice sounded.

Qin Youyou and Li Qiuran are childhood sweethearts.

Since the death of Li Qiuran's parents, she has helped set off the business of the Red and White Company.

Soon she noticed the elf egg lying quietly on the hatching platform.

The voice was stagnant, and then I couldn't believe it, "This, this, this, this is the egg you created?"

"Yes." Li Qiuran nodded proudly.

"Ghaha!" The flames around the fairy egg swayed in response.

"It's only been a dozen days, you actually created a creature?" Qin You You looked at the red and yellow Elf Egg in shock, her eyes attracted by the eye-catching flames around the Elf Egg.

"Am I wrong? Boss, pinch me, my eyes seem to have a problem, and there is fire on this egg!" Qin Youyou rubbed his eyes.

Impossible, even if his boss is a genius, it is impossible to create elemental creatures in more than ten days, but it is still a very popular fire creature.

Recently, the beauty sleep has been reduced, and hallucinations have appeared.

Oh, my eyes are so bad, I need to burn more incense.

Elemental creatures are not a bad street. To successfully create elemental creatures requires a fairly strong team and a huge investment in research.

If the difficulty of ordinary genetic creatures is 1, then elemental creatures are 10.

How could a fresh graduate like Li Qiuran create elemental creatures? You must know that the individual annual salary of a team that can create elemental creatures is at least millions of Union coins.

Like Li Qiuran, the league's annual salary, which is estimated to be less than 200,000 just after graduating, needs at least five years to reach one million

Seeing Qin You You's face in a trance, Li Qiuran couldn't help laughing, and touched the elf egg, "You're not mistaken."

"Oh my God! I have never seen an egg with such a high face value. This is not an illusion." Qin You You strode forward, staring at the elf egg, as if he didn't want to touch it.

"Touch it, the flame will not hurt people." Li Qiuran said with a smile.

Qin You You waited for Li Qiuran's words, and immediately started.

"Very warm, no burning feeling!" She looked surprised, took out her phone and patted the elf egg.

"Then I looked distressed," The elemental creatures were created in just a few days. Boss, you must be exhausted. "

"It's okay." Li Qiuran smiled shyly, but his smile was exhausted.

"Recently, we are going to build momentum for Elf Egg. Our red and white company is about to rise."

"Ghaha!!" The flame of the elf egg flashed violently, showing his strong fighting spirit.

"Eh, it's just an egg, you know that you can divide your worries and solve problems." Qin Youyou laughed and joked, "I'm leaving first, pay attention to rest." Finally, he made a "come on" gesture and left with a cheerful pace. Incubation room.

Xiao Gang: "Anchor, your subordinates are really... an attractive new-age woman! She is more beautiful than Ms. Joey!" Xiao Gang blushed.

Li Qiuran: Are you polite? ? ? ?

Soon after, the official website of Hongbai Company issued a video.

The rally began.

Jin Keke used to be a loyal fan of Red and White, but in recent years, the genetic biology launched by Red and White has been unremarkable and tends to eat his own money, so he no longer pays attention.

During today's class, she turned on her mobile phone and scanned the scarf.

"The struggle before the red and white company went bankrupt? Is this a red and white rising biological egg or a self-destructive lifeline TJ egg?" A news headline attracted Jin Keke's attention.

"Really? The Red and White Company hasn't given up yet!" Jin Keke clicked on the news.

Video playback.

The entrance is an exquisite cultivation room, which is eye-catching.

"Although the red and white company is on the verge of bankruptcy, the infrastructure is absolutely top in the industry." Jin Keke praised.

But soon her eyes were attracted by the fairy egg in the middle of the screen.

Beautiful and delicate.

This is an adjective she can think of.

How can an egg be so beautiful!

Even more striking is that the faint flames ignited on the eggs swayed gently in the evening breeze, coupled with the whispering cicadas in the breeding room, the world seemed to be forbidden at this moment.

Into the eye is the self-luminous flame in the tranquility.

At this moment, Jin Keke lost his ability to speak, and his brain instantly stagnated.

The pressure originally caused by schoolwork was also wiped out.

This scene is so healing.

Her hands couldn't help shaking, and the urge to buy directly reached the peak.

Again... I want to chop my hands.

"It's so beautiful! This egg should be hot."

"Hey, that's not right, when will Red and White Company create elemental creatures?" Jin Keke found a blind spot.

If the red and white company's scientific research capabilities are so strong, it won't be on the verge of bankruptcy.

With such doubts, Jin Keke rolled the scroll wheel and slid to the comment.

Xiao Bai: Damn, this cliff is a special effect.

Flowing water loyal fan: Don't tell me, red and white companies have the intention to make this kind of special effects. If you put this point of careful thinking on creation, it won't go bankrupt.

Wisdom Eye: There is one thing to say, the Red and White company only now remembers the heat of rubbing elemental creatures. It has been several years, and eating Xiang is not hot.

Little mother: Yes, this wave of dying and blew up is suffocating.

Seeing this, Jin Keke's face was crooked with anger.

Although I haven't bought the bio from the Red and White Company for a long time, I still recognize this company for genetic biology and customers.

If a red and white company wants to cheat, there is no need to cheat when it is on the verge of bankruptcy.

She immediately began to leave a message.

Invincible cute girl: Red and White Company Chong Duck, I bought this elemental creature directly!

1