Chapter 6 Training
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 Training

Li Qiuran didn't fall asleep until it was close to dawn.


In the dream, Li Qiuran dreamed of waking up.


There was no one in the house, and when the door was opened, it was a vacant lot.


"Gaha!" On the green ground, countless small fire dragons raised their heads and smiled brightly at Li Qiuran.


"This is paradise!" Li Qiuran rushed over and fell into the small fire dragon group, soft and warm touch, but how...


So wet!


Li Qiuran woke up suddenly.


Suddenly, he found that the little fire dragon was lying on the head of the bed, holding a plastic water cup in his claws.


The cup tilted, and the clear water inside slowly dripped onto Li Qiuran's face.


The first item of the Elf Survival Guide: Do whatever you want to do.


Li Qiuran: Black question mark jpg


Little Fire Dragon:|д•´)!!


Oops was discovered!


"Ghaha." The little fire dragon retracted the water cup in a weeping voice, yelled softly, blinked his big eyes, and rubbed his stomach.


The second item of the Elf Survival Guide: Selling cute is omnipotent.


"Hungry?" Li Qiuran wiped the water off his face, and the brain that had just woke up would inevitably be in a state of downtime.


The bewildered Li Qiuran quickly took out the special small fire dragon ration from the machine.


The scientifically prepared meat and vegetable rations are shaped like dog food, topped with a layer of edible elves cheese, and the tangy aroma immediately fills the room.


Even Li Qiuran, who just got up, couldn't help drooling.


"Wow!" The little fire dragon reverently held his rice bowl with both hands and ate his mouthfuls, his face filled with satisfaction and comfort.


"Eat well, sleep well, grow up obediently, our little fire dragon is really obedient." Li Qiuran couldn't help sighing.


But after complimenting, I felt something was wrong, and touched the wet hair.


Is Little Fire Dragon good?


Um?


What's wrong?


After the little fire dragon ate and drank enough, Li Qiuran took the little fire dragon to the grassland area of the breeding farm.


[Open the live broadcast. 】


[Xiaogang enters the live broadcast room. 】


"You're so fast." Li Qiuran couldn't help sighing.


Xiaogang: "I've been waiting for the broadcast after breakfast!"


"Are you unemployed? So idle?"


Xiaogang: "I'm the master of the gymnasium! Open later."


After a brief chat with Xiaogang, Li Qiuran also got a general understanding of the work of the master of the gymnasium.


"Unexpectedly, you are still an elf commander." He praised.


Xiaogang: "My dream is to become the best elf nurturing home! Anchor, look at the little fire dragon."


"Little fire dragon, say hello to the friends in the live broadcast room." Li Qiuran shouted at the little fire dragon rolling on the grass, pointing to the invisible camera.


"Ghaha?" The little fire dragon full of grass shavings ran up, tilting his head in confusion.


Water friends in the live broadcast room?


(՞•Ꙫ•՞)ノ???


There is obviously nothing there!


Could there be a problem with the master's eyes?


What should I do if something goes wrong?


The little fire dragon looked at Li Qiuran cautiously, who was smiling.


"Gaha?" He tilted his head blankly.


Xiaogang: "Anchor, your little fire dragon seems to be a not-so-smart Yazi."


Xiao Gang's heart is balanced. If the IQ of the elves with outstanding physical ability exceeds that of the ordinary elves, then the world is too unfair.


Li Qiuran took out the small fire dragon's snacks from his arms expressionlessly, and pointed to the camera: "Little fire dragon, greet the water friends and have snacks."


Little Fire Dragon: o(o・`з・´o)ノ!!!


"Ghaha!" Immediately shook his hand at the camera, even beating his chest and feet.


Xiaogang: (ㅍ_ㅍ)


.......


"Little Fire Dragon, let's train our skills today." After frolicking, Li Qiuran started today's training.


Xiaogang: "On our side, the little fire dragon can evolve after becoming stronger through training and fighting."


"evolution?"


Xiaogang: "Yes, it can change its shape and its own attributes, and even realize new skills. The small fire dragon can evolve into a fire dinosaur. Its size increases by a circle and its head has an extra antenna, but its personality will also become somewhat different. irritable."


"Irritation? It's troublesome. Our world has very high demands on character. If the elf's subsequent character is too irritable, he will be asked to return." Li Qiuran frowned.


Xiaogang: "But the elves you created for the anchor are slightly different from those in our world, so maybe the character can be controlled?"


"In theory, it should be fine." Li Qiuran thought for a moment.


Many aromatherapy and diet products in this world can play a calming role.


Xiaogang: "Theoretically, a young fire dragon born soon should have the skills of claw attack, flame, cry/tail wagging, or smoke screen."


Xiaogang: "Now that the little fire dragon has mastered claw attacks, flames and tail wagging, we should try to let him learn from the smoke screen."


Xiaogang: "Smoke screen: sprays smoke at the opponent to reduce the hit rate."


With the aboriginal Xiaogang, the cultivation of elves is much easier.


"Little fire dragon, try to use the smoke screen." Li Qiuran explained the skill of smoke screen to the little fire dragon for a while, and then ordered.


"Gah?" Little Fire Dragon looked blank.


I can't even control the flames, so how do I puff out smoke?


"Hmm." Li Qiuran pondered for a moment. "Imagine the smoky sensation in the throat after the fire expelled. It's like...It's like smoking a cigarette and spitting out the mist."


Xiaogang went crazy: "Anchor!! What the hell is smoking!!! What kind of an analogy is this!"


"Cough cough, it's like you have to breathe out after spraying the fire, you imagine that you have finished spraying the fire, and you are going to swallow the clouds and fog." Li Qiuran said in a chattering way.


"Gah?" The little fire dragon pouted, thinking for a moment, the little head seemed to get something.


Close your eyes and brew emotions.


Imagine that your stomach is full of stinky black smoke.


I want to spit it out.


The little fire dragon hunched its back and its tail was raised high.


I only felt that my abdomen was hot for a while, and then it turned into a tingling sensation.


It's like eating up my stomach and wanting to vomit.


The little fire dragon hurriedly covered his mouth, panicking.


Oops! The food at noon today is very delicious. Can't vomit!


If you vomit, you lose!


(;`O´)o


Xiaogang: "Why gag your mouth?"


Li Qiuran: jpg.


"What's the matter?" Li Qiuran knelt down with concern and touched Little Fire Dragon's head, wanting to check it.


It is quite normal for the little fire dragon to be born shortly and have some minor problems in his body.


So when the problem occurs, it must be resolved as soon as possible.


But seeing the little fire dragon's eyes panicked, his throat shook again.


It's not working!


The paw covering the mouth was lowered, and the mouth opened.


"Oh." A black smoke sprayed out of his mouth, giving Li Qiuran a bath in front of him.


Li Qiuran: (ㅍ_ㅍ)


Xiaogang: "......"


"Hiccup." The little fire dragon, who knew the cause of trouble, covered his mouth again. He also burped cigarettes and looked panicked.


Oops, is dinner gone?


"Cough cough." Li Qiuran waved his hand to pat off the smoke, looking at the little fire dragon in front of him with an aura and amusement.


"Ghaha." The little fire dragon showed a harmless expression on humans and animals, and whispered softly.

1