Chapter 15
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 Little Fire Dragon vs Flowing Water Baby

As the booth of the Little Fire Dragon is too popular, the crowd will naturally be diverted to other booths. Even the booths next to the Little Fire Dragon have many more customers to consult.

The companies in the next booths also smiled at Li Qiuran and others with kind gratitude. The small companies or niche companies that can be in the small booths are also very in need of people flow.

Xiaogang: "Haha, the elves in our world are really strong! The size of the booth is not important at all!" (Proud jpg)

For Xiaogang, it is very proud to see the elves in his own world glow in another world.

Especially the world where biotechnology is so advanced.

The popularity of Little Fire Dragon made everyone present realize it.

The red and white company may become a phenomenon-level gene company this year.

And seeing such a hot little fire dragon booth, naturally many companies have the idea of being enthusiastic.

"Your company's little fire dragon's combat ability evaluation is very good, are you interested in linking up with our water frog to PK?"

This is a relatively well-known company specializing in aquatic organisms in China. Their aquatic organisms are also well-established in the world. They have no special features, but their sales have been relatively stable.

In the past few years, they have been cheating on their old friends, running water flowers, running water monkeys, running water dogs, and now running water frogs, but even so, they still have a lot of loyal fans.

Xiao Gang: "Challenge Little Fire Dragon? How dare he? The anchor hammered him."

Xiaogang: "Humans in another world, feel the shock."

Xiaogang was originally very mature and stable, but after contacting the live broadcast room, he found that his innocence was released.

Perhaps the Internet is the best talisman for everyone, where you can release your emotions to your heart's content.

At this moment, Xiaogang can't wait to let an additional audience in the live broadcast room share the happiness together. Watching these "soil buns" are shocked by the elves' abilities, the pleasure brought is great!

"If this is Shuangwen, I must be the leading actor." Xiao Gang secretly said in his heart.

Li Qiuran was worried that the venue was too small to show off the fighting talent of Little Fire Dragon.

He glanced at the platform on the side of the running water frog.

Good guy, at least 100 square meters, which is totally enough.

Unexpectedly, doze off and give pillows. Don’t give away the heat for nothing.

"Little Fire Dragon, perform well. This is your first game."

"Ghaha!" The little fire dragon nodded vigorously, the bright flames on its tail burning, full of fighting spirit.

Upon being invited, Li Qiuran brought the little fire dragon to the booth of Flowing Water Frog, followed by a crowd of dark spectators.

"Fighting? Little Fire Dragon is going to fight? Can you please!"

People who stayed in the other stalls also came after hearing the news.

Li Qiuran and the little fire dragon stood on the top of the platform, while the water frog and his animal trainer were on the opposite side.

The little fire dragon held Li Qiuran's thigh lightly with his little paws, and looked at his opponent with a dull expression.

On the other side, the trainer squatted down and kept calming the running water frog, and the running water frog's eyes had a hint of impatience, and the eyes that looked at the little fire dragon were full of murderous aura.

Set a verdict on top of one another.

The little fire dragon's temperament is docile and can fight and can be raised at home, while the water frog is specialized in fighting. His wild nature and rather irritable character will not make him a domestic creature. Even if there is a trainer, he is also very good. It is difficult to control the wildness of his heart, and he must have passed the audit test very reluctantly.

Flowing companies have always had this problem. Although genetic biology is good at fighting, the personality test has been pressing the line.

The little fire dragon looks silly and cute, as if not aggressive, so most people can't help but squeeze a cold sweat for the little fire dragon.

"Little Fire Dragon, do you have any confidence?" Facing the countless crowds in the audience, Li Qiuran was unexpectedly calm, and instead smiled and asked Little Fire Dragon.

The little fire dragon turned his head to look at Li Qiuran and nodded, then gave a soft cry, with a strong fighting spirit in his eyes.

Regardless of the fact that the little fire dragon is not lethal, his desire to fight is not low.

"He can understand people? IQ is very high!" The audience suddenly exclaimed.

Before watching the evaluation of the audit team, they were all concerned about the appearance and strength of the little fire dragon, but they all subconsciously ignored his IQ. Now this scene is even more boiling off the court.

With high IQ, good looks, and high strength, does this little fire dragon want to go to heaven?

Watching the live broadcast, Xiao Gang was already lying down on the grass comfortably, a male protagonist, with a faint sneer at the corner of his mouth, "Huh, the potential of elves is not what you expected, human beings in another world..."

"Are you ready? I reiterate the rules of the game. You cannot attack the opponent's animal trainer. If the creature falls out of the field or loses combat effectiveness, you will lose." Seeing both sides nodded, the referee shouted: "The game begins."

The next moment, the trainer loosened the chain, and the flowing water frog rushed towards the small fire dragon like a sharp arrow.

There was an uproar in the audience. The running water frog was faster than the evaluation data, and even brought up a phantom. The running water frog was originally a water creature with the advantage of speed. Although the little fire dragon looked cute, it was also slightly cumbersome.

"Fast speed." Even Xiao Gang was surprised.

It seems that the creatures in this world are not as unbearable as imagined.

Qin You You was already nervously afraid to look, her long legs intertwined and her hands folded.

Li Qiuran didn't dare to underestimate the flowing water frogs that rushed quickly. Since the little fire dragon was just born, his body coordination was only average, but it shouldn't be a big problem to avoid the flowing water frogs.

"The little fire dragon dodges and uses its sharp claws to counterattack." Li Qiuran's eyes were cold when facing the coming water frog.

"Ghaha!" The little fire dragon's legs exploded with astonishing strength after receiving the instruction. With a slight force on his abdomen, he flung to the left to avoid the attack of the flowing water frog, and then the sharp claws flashed a cold light, straight and swiftly slashed. The whole process was clean and neat.

"Hey!" With a scream, the running water frog rolled to the stage like a rolling barrel.

Red claw marks appeared on the blue face, and dark blue blood slid down the face.

Control the enemy with one blow!

"What a quick response!"

"God, the little fire dragon is still obedient to the command?" There was an uproar at the scene, and everyone's faces had an incredible look.

You must know that the genetic fighting contest is like the Colosseum model. When genetic creatures are released to fight, the trainer will not make any command or response.

Because the response and IQ of genetic organisms are not enough to implement the tactics and instructions formulated by the trainer.

"Little Fire Dragon has a very high fighting literacy, and this IQ..." Many people who understand biological fighting in the audience opened their eyes.

"Ha!" The little fire dragon turned around and ran to Li Qiuran happily.

Little Fire Dragon is very happy!

I am really strong!

However, the next moment, the abnormal change suddenly appeared, and the angry Liu Shui baby in the audience broke out with a faster speed, and approached the little fire dragon like a ghost.

There was a stern cry in the mouth.

But there were bursts of exclamation from the audience, and many audiences couldn't bear to cover their eyes.

1